Thread: Would you ...

Untitled

Question Would you ...

... still wear female clothing if everything you desire in them is available in male clothing?

If yes, why would you still wear female clothing?

If no, why would you stop wearing female clothing?
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Wearing Female Clothing

I would continue to wear female clothing. It's not so much the clothing as the knowledge that I am allowing my female self to be out.

I absolutely enjoy being female and living that side of my life. Even if men's clothing were similar to female clothing I would still wear the female clothing to help be me.

Hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

When it boils right down to the "skinney" Nigella, I think we will find out it's really all about mindset more than anything else. In other words if we consider something to be masciuline or feminine, it is to us and we utilize that in our expressiveness.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I would wear exactly the types of clothing that I wear now because they represent what feels like who I am. If the question is with regards to do I do it because it is something that I should not be doing, culturally speaking. No that is not the attraction for me, I just like the clothes.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Presenting as a male, even a foofy male, or as androgynous doesn't interest me in the slightest. But I can appreciate guys who do.

This is one of those hypothetical questions because it isn't going to happen. We do what we do as regards clothes because there is a demarcation between the male and female wardrobes. If there wasn't, we'd be doing something other than crossdressing, don't ask me what.
    But while the human race exists, I think there will be clear distinctions between the sexes.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Female clothing

I would stay with female clothing. Look at how some females dress in jeans and sweats and grungy clothing and I don't want any part of it. Give me the real soft, silky frilly female clothing and I will never look back at male clothing.

Francine
    [SIZE="3"]Francine[/SIZE]

If male and female clothing were the same.. I'd go find a new hobby.. Or go play more hockey..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I would still go for the female clothing , because it is a psychological thing.
    I am telling myself that i have crossed a gender barrier yet if i crossed that gender barrier in the body sense then the clothes would no longer be important (just nice).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Silver Member
    Interesting question.

I have a little bit of experience because, as a nurse, I wear exactly the same thing as a male nurse would wear. Scrubs are scrubs. Yes, I sometimes wear a flowered top, but not often. most of my scrubs are solid colored and I have worked in hospitals that mandate all white scrubs for nurses.

I identify as 100% female no matter what I have on, and I am just as much a woman during the day at work as if I were dressed to go out to dinner.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigella
    Would you ...
    ... still wear female clothing if everything you desire in them is available in male clothing?
    [SIZE="2"]You mean color, texture, tactile sublimity, and the like? Er…no, because male clothing is still male clothing, no matter how “tarted up” it may become…[/SIZE]

If yes, why would you still wear female clothing?
    [SIZE="2"]Of course I would still wear female clothing. If I wore male clothing, I wouldn’t be a crossdresser, silly! I simply wouldn’t get the vulnerable, feminine feelings I desire from any male garment…[/SIZE]

If no, why would you stop wearing female clothing?
    [SIZE="2"]Your question doesn’t make any sense. If everything I desire in female clothing is not available in male clothing (and it isn’t and never will be), why would I stop wearing female clothing? Huh? Well, I wouldn’t, unless I suddenly change my personality, become someone else, turn my back on all I hold dear, cease to be a crossdresser, etc, etc, etc…
    You and I are here, on this site, and you’re asking that question? Sorry, I don’t get it…[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by maggiecdva View Post
    I would continue to wear female clothing. It's not so much the clothing as the knowledge that I am allowing my female self to be out.

I absolutely enjoy being female and living that side of my life. Even if men's clothing were similar to female clothing I would still wear the female clothing to help be me.

Hugs - maggie
    What she said.

Several times I tried wearing men's briefs made of fabrics similar to tricot and spandex. They just weren't the same as panties as far as feel, fit, colors, and prints. So to answer the question, no I wouldn't wear men's clothes if they were similar to women's.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Thought provoking question, but what a horrible twilight zone of a world that would be. I can picture the episode that would be. I think if women's clothes were like mens clothes I would have to become a designer and get it back to the wonderful way it is now.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

No inerested

It's all about my inner feelings. But, if I have to, maybe I'd experiment with more body-altering shapes and forms to look more feminine.