Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG Halloween thread./POST ALL YOUR Halloween posts here!!

Reading all of this leads me to the conclusion that Halloween in the U.K. isn't the big event that it appears to be in the U.S. and certainly I believe the event I'm going to will be rather low key so I'll be in drab

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    I would've preferred to post these in the photo section because I spent too much time on these to have it sit in the Halloween thread, but I will be good...

I will be going to a Halloween party this coming Friday and had to test my makeup and costume. I could not get the stupid nails to stick, so I went without them.

Here is me as Elvira:

Maybe I'll be able to improve on this for the party. What do you think?

-Tracy
    I think U make a tremendous Elvira, Tracy! Only thing I mite suggest; larger hooters?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The social club thats in my neighborhood I belong to is having a big Halloween bash this year and there are prizes for best male and female costumes. My wife came with the idea why don't I go as Felicity? She said I should wear my nice red sheath dress,put on my make.up and blonde wig and black pumps. She also said since I look real good all dolled up(better than some GG's she said) I should be a shoo in for 1st prize. I told her I liked to but I think I'll decline on it since I'm pretty well known in our neighborhood and it might throw up some red flags because they'll notice my shaved arms,arm pits and legs. Plus another thing,when I'm all dolled up to the nines and start having a few beers and wines, I really start acting feminine and girly and let my female side out and if the guys see that, surely that will throw every red flag up.

Back in 2001, we went to a party and went as Mayor Guiliani,bought the mask and wore a 3 piece suit and I won 1st prize, 200 dollars.

Felicity
    Last edited by PhillyGuy2Girl; 10-20-2009 at 03:50 PM.
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar

Don't mess with the......

PIG!!!!!!!!!

Just had to share the Halloween costume of Miss Piggy that I wore at the Masquerade meeting. Hopefully the Pigs in Space version would work out just as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member
    Cute: Where is Kirmet.

Any opportunity to wear a dress!

Smile Gearing up for Halloween!

Halloween is less than two weeks away and I'm so getting excited.
    I recently bought some new costumes all for a great deal at local costume shop.

Candy Striper

Hot police girl

Sexy school girl

I won't be wearing them all this Halloween, but I know I'm wearing at least two of them. This past weekend, I got to wear my hot police girl uniform at my Tri-Ess meeting and on Halloween night I am going to be dressed as a sexy Candy Striper.
    Boy! I can't wait.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Gold Member
    Ooooh...I just love the police girl. So cute.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Ooooh...I just love the police girl. So cute.
    They're ALL really cute, Joann! But, I think the officer is the most ARRESTING!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Police officer........How about, I come to Fla. and break a lot of laws ??????
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I love them all Joann. Your the best looking Cop I've ever seen girl.
    Angie

here is what im going to be this year. Its a girly pirate lol. I need to get a black wig and a sword.

I'm soooo excited! And nervous. I can't wait. My fiance will be seeing me dressed for the first time!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Hailey

anyone going to use the same costume they had last year? well if everything goes according to plan I am going out on friday and Saturday this year. I dont have 2 new costumes to wear so on friday I plan on wearing the same costume I had last year. I was sandy from grease. Money has been tight so one costume is all I can afford. I dont want to wear the new one both days ..
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

you can do it I said You look like her Joann0830

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I think U make a tremendous Elvira, Tracy! Only thing I mite suggest; larger hooters?
    She is Right about the Hooters as I just went to watch a DVD that I have and Elvira was well endowed for sure and a simple trick for the nails is a very small drop of krazy Glue in the center of your nail and you can find a bottle of nail remover at the Drugstore for removeing artificial nails just soak the nail in a cup and vola it comes off try if first, By theWay the picture of you the first time as Elvira is so great my daughter had agreed and said you look like The Beautiful Mortcia Addams and if Gomez was around he would definitely be kissing up your arm. My Daughter who is a big supporter of me and my friends said You are drop dead gorgous. Joann0830

Thanks Joann & Sherry!

Quote Originally Posted by Joann0830 View Post
    She is Right about the Hooters as I just went to watch a DVD that I have and Elvira was well endowed for sure and a simple trick for the nails is a very small drop of krazy Glue in the center of your nail and you can find a bottle of nail remover at the Drugstore for removeing artificial nails just soak the nail in a cup and vola it comes off try if first, By theWay the picture of you the first time as Elvira is so great my daughter had agreed and said you look like The Beautiful Mortcia Addams and if Gomez was around he would definitely be kissing up your arm. My Daughter who is a big supporter of me and my friends said You are drop dead gorgous. Joann0830
    I'm using a Diva from Classic Curves and unfortunately the dress I have doesn't plunge as deep as Elvira's! There's an old interview of Elvira on YouTube by Jay Leno and she said that her boobs would pop out so much on the set that the crew just got used to it! LOL I'm going to try and get more umph from better makeup.

The nail thing has been a problem for me because of my shaking. I'm going to just paint the nails I have black. For some reason it's easier for me to paint than to struggle with the glue. ???

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I have been toying with the idea of being Phyliss Diller and in my search for material and ideas I ran across this, truly a classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mbQxpOv1Y
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Sexy Race Car Girl Costume, LOL TIFFANY!!!!!!

Hi Gurlz. I went to Fredricks a few weekends ago. And bought one of this years Halloween Costumes. bought a racing flag!
    Ya, Photo shoot time. Anyway, I always wanted the race car outfit, So I'm pretty happy with it. I've got so many costumes to wear to a couple events this year. Not sure if this is going to make it this year or not. What do you girls think?

Happy Costume season everyone!!!

XOXO Tiffany Amber Rhoads

Now this would be a cool costume.. though I can't quite figure out how she managed to stay normal height, must be uncomfortably bent over?
    http://www.instructables.com/id/Head...rom-Duct-Tape/

Never forget to dream Raquelle C's Avatar
    Oah, yes. That is HOTT. Me likie a lot
    ~ Kellie

Visit us at www.sixandthecity.net Pics, Events, Blogs and just lots of girly fun!

"It takes a REALLY big man to fill my shoes"
    -Madonna

Gold Member
    Yep....I'd say you definitely take the checkered flag with that outfit!!!

Vroom Vroom

Didn't I see you doing the Sprint cup series the other day.
    You make my tires smoke girl, as always.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne