Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The BIG Halloween thread./POST ALL YOUR Halloween posts here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacye Rose View Post
    This is the dress I'm wearing this year. I'm going to two parties, one public, and one private. I have enough room for vairiation that I will be wearing same dress, but it won't be the same costume.
    Love the dress where did you get it may i ask ?
    Mistybtm

Silver Member

Dancing With the Stars

I wont be dressing up for halloween this year but just read that Dancing With the Stars costumes are popular. The article on Yahoo mentioned that it would be great for a guy to do as well. Being able to tuck could be a requirement. Hey, talk about the ultimate feminine attire, WOW! Any daring enough out there to try?

Your costume is in a cute color. I got mine off ebay too. It has blue and white contrasting pleats. Its the older (pre 2000) style. They used to be pleated and very full which I like. Now if i could find a womans football team to cheer for. YAY TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by AshleeMarie in AZ View Post
    Hey been doing some brainstorming on halloween ideas and one just hit me here watching the OSU vs. USC game. The USC cheerleader or song girl whatever there called uniforms are super cute! But I can not find anywhere to purchase one online, can anyone help?? Here is a picture of them:
    They are so cute. They are so old school, before cheerleading uniforms went to to straighter look. I don't think you'll be able to get these cute outfits. Mostly because Halloween retailers use cheap materials and these outfits are high quality ~$150

I've been wanting to wear an authentic caporales (chica) outfit for Halloween. I love the ultra feminine sensuality of the female version of this dance. I was shocked to find that there is only one online retailer for this and the selection is so limited. drats. mabey next year

Here's the link to it anyway
    http://www.boliviamall.com/catalog/p...oducts_id=4319

Here is a youtube link to an actual dance performance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iOh-hGISVs
    Last edited by az_azeel; 10-30-2009 at 03:22 PM. Reason: merged posts... please use the edit button

Karren, I love the flapper outfit, the natural hair does the best to compliment the dress..

Going To A Costume Party Tonight

Hello and good afternoon to all. Tonight My wife and I are going to a concert at a local venue in Northeast Philly and there is also a costume party. My wife is going as Mini Me and I'm making my debut as Farrah tonight and then again tomorrow night. I figured I'd do it tonight and then tomorrow it should easier at the club's party. Wish me luck since its my first time going out dressed femme. I'll post how it went later.Take care and have a great night.

Felicity

A very happy(and a little nervous) girl right now.
    Last edited by PhillyGuy2Girl; 10-30-2009 at 02:40 PM.
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Here's my Halloween face.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by monica93304 View Post
    little pre halloween get together. Camera phone pic, but a pic none the less.

My saturday costume is waiting for me...
    wow!!!

In the past, I've gone out as a naughty nurse and i've done a naughty angel (actually won a stereo surround system at that party).

Since my wife and I got together about 6 years ago, I haven't been doing Halloween en femme. That's changing this year. Saturday night I'm going out as Paris Hilton. Pics will end up being posted in the photo gallery.
    Last edited by az_azeel; 10-30-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: merged posts.. please use the edit button
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

I'm seriously trying to find the venue where I can win the most money for a halloween costume. ...at least be able to win.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Well tomorrow is my "big" day. My boss made sure I would be working. She is very supportive of me and looks forward to my dressing on Halloween. This year, instead of just wearing a dress, I am putting on a witches hat and black press-on nails.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Help on short notice

I don't know if I should post this here or under Clothing and Accessories, but here goes anyway. Tomorrow I'm going to a halloween party at the home of a very dear friend. I plan on wearing a Dorothy costume that I bought at a rummage sale for ten bucks. The ruby slippers that came with the costume were too small so I found a pair of red shoes at a Goodwill store and painted glitter glue on and voila I have my ruby slippers.

But even more important is getting the hair right. I borrowed a long wig from my friend Gale and tried to make the braided ponytails. No matter what I did, I was unsuccessful and with the party date getting ever closer, I posted an ad on craigslist looking for someone to help. I got a reply from a GG who works at a theatrical costume shop and she offered to fix the wig at no charge. I'm elated that a total stranger would take time away from her job to do a favor for a crossdresser in distress.

She wouldn't even accept a gratuity, so I thanked her and told her I'd send her a picture of me in full Dorothy costume. I guess acceptance comes when we least expect it.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Yeah! There are nice people everywhere... You just have to find them!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Elvira's Final Outcome!

I had gone to a Halloween party last Friday and just got the pictures back. This is a party that one of the gals at work throws with her family. They pick a theme amongst themselves and rent a barn! This year they had chosen "Alice in Wonderland" for their family. So the gal from work was the Queen of Hearts and her boyfriend was the King of Spades. So here she is with me as Elvira:

Here's a whole bunch of people from work. A Saloon Girl, Dr. Phil and his wife, Elvira (me), a Nerd, Queen of Hearts and King of Spades. There were about 100 people at the party. Inspector Gadget got the first prize (not shown, but super cute), the Nerd got second and I got third!

Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Here's another cool costume idea, comic strip girl:
    http://charmedtasha.blogspot.com/200...e-of-year.html

On Thursday night, my CD SO went out in public to a costume party with me en femme for the first time. I know some people have mixed views about going out en femme on Halloween, but hey...we had a TON of fun.

Happy Halloween, Girlfriends!

I got the undies on and later my pant suit since i bowl at 10am.
    I'm even have my tight control panty to hole up the hose!
    Should i wear socks to hide the hose? :-) Nope!

Happy Halloween

Happy halloween evryone I hope your day is filled with lots of joy and treats

Courtney 011.jpg
    Courtney

8rys, going on walkabout
    All you ladies, go out tonight and have a good, safe night. Next Saturday I will join you in the Femme de Frolic. Tonight I have to don Mr Todd, anyone still need a shave?

Happy Halloween!!!

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar

Unhappy Bittersweet and Sad Time for Me

I guess I have to be the one who is the sad one on this thread. I look at Halloween with bittersweet and sad memories, for I have never really had a great Halloween experience.

As a child I recall some of the neighbourhood boys my age coming around dressed as girls. I recall being so very envious. It became so very painful after my mum found out that I crossdressing as a teen and abused me over it, for out of one side of her mouth she be saying how wicked I was for crossdressing, yet out the other side would be telling these youngsters how cute they were dressed as girls.

I recall how at age 14, I attended a Boy Scout Halloween party. I had to go as a cowboy. But several boys went as Girls Scouts or Brownies. I recall that one of my fellow scouts who was dressed as a Girl Scout was wearing a training bra. He was super proud of it and gave us all peeks at it. He made special mention of the fact that his mom bought it especially for him. I was filled with envy. Why couldn't I be so lucky. I remember going home and crying that night not able to reconcile why some moms could be so understanding.

I recall attending a Halloween Dance at age 27 sponsored by the young adults group at Catholic church I was attending. I was living with my cousin and his wife in Texas. I went as Madonna as she appeared in Desperately Seeking Susan. It was a mostly happy night. There was a girl from another church there who came dressed as a guy, in a suit and tie. Don't ask me how I know, but she was wearing men's underwear too -- a particular turn on to me. I of course was wearing panties . This girl and I danced all night. It was great. I got her phone number in the hopes of dating her. I was on cloud 9. A week later, I was accused by my cousin and my mom of being gay because I went to the party dressed as a girl. I was so depressed after that, so hurt, I never did get the courage to call the girl, and I began the slow downward spiral into alcoholism. I even stopped going to church, because I was filled with shame.

Ten years later, I attended a Halloween party put on by the CD group I belonged to. Again, I tried to rekindle the old happiness. I went as Madonna again. The party was held at a local gay bar. I recall getting yelled at by one of the GGs there for using the ladies room. I recall some of sister CDers there openly flirting with some of the guys there in front of their wives. That was enough to make me feel that I didn't belong.

Sorry to be so sad and depressing about things, but Halloween stirs up more sad memories for me than happy ones. My wife and I had both planned dressing up to greet the kids that may come around tonite, but we have other commitments that mean we won't even be home. We planned the same thing last year, but similar circumstances said no. Maybe next year, I can finally feel some happiness on this day.

May your Halloween be a fun one.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Tonight I'm going out for the first time en femme to Freaknight 13 in Seattle! I'm going as a sexy foreign exchange student (see avatar).

I met a girlfriend who is doing my make up and hair!

I cant wait! Wish me luck!

-Jet

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    [SIZE=4]Okay, so I was part of the group of girls with Allie at Oaklawn but I missed out on the hotel group pics since I was fashionably late, as always.. besides, i'm a bit on the shy side so no crazy or flirtatous pics.. sorry.. have to work on that though.. course after a few martinis, i was gabbing ninety miles a minute.. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]anyway, it was a great evening with some very nice people.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]I took this before I made the drive out.. not a real character of a costume, but couldn't get the cute bowties on.. would have added a nice touch since they matched the gloves (forgot to put them on for the pic) and hose.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Hugs,[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    OK getting ready to go out with the wife, just to dinner and a movie but "dressed for Halloween"!
    Red lace bra, matching Thong, sheer black pantyhose, 3" strap heels, black skirt & "jacket" over red lace blouse, fully made up with necklace/ear rings/nail polish (fingers & toes). <hope to get a photo here in a few>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Cissy the Catgirl

Here's my costume this year, inspired by the cute receptionist in The Office, all that's required is an orange skirt, a black sweater and tights, a Halloween scarf, some cat ears and black eyeliner for the nose and whiskers:

Read on Holoween

I belive I do a pretty good job passing. When I go out selom do I get long looks or stares of what the H#$! is that, infact, if I get looks it's usualy somone oggling me. I'd say on a normal day, I only get read once or twice. Sometise a little more than that, but not often.

I don't know, maybe (I really don't think so) I got sloppy knowing that today being Holoween, porvided me a safety net... Or... Maybe (and I'm guesing this is it) with today being Holoween, people are just on the lookout for such things. You know a day to expect the unexpected?

I had on a denum bibs skirt/dress whatever it is, with a lepard print pesant top under it. Then I had a fo-leather long jacket on over that. My heels were ony 3 inch. No outlandish jewlry either. Just 1 ring, and a pair of earings (studs)

This is the outfit I wore to the Glamour Boutique Red Dress Halloween Bash in Vegas last weekend. 75 red dresses - lots of photos on myspace Just Me.
    Had a great time.
    Denise DeMann

Didn't dress, go out Hollaween.

For a long time, i had considered going out dressed tonight. But, I had a toothache, for weeks, and finally got into a dental clinic, today! And, I am having the worst back pain of my life. Could it be from wearing those high heels, when dressed?! As a kid, i loved Halloween! As i get older, I find it, like so much else, jaded. I really don't want anything to do with Halloween, other than it takes less guts to dress and go out then, and there's less hard judging, if read. I was in too much pain, also. I did last year, alone, and did fine. But, all the ghosts, witches, gouls, etc, I don't dig anymore, though, i used to, a lot.