Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG Halloween thread./POST ALL YOUR Halloween posts here!!

Elvira rocks girl

You can't go wrong with Elvira.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 09-18-2009 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Do not quote pictures

Halloween 08 was my first time dressing in forever and got me back into dressing. I went to my workplace and no one recognized me. However, Kimberly is right, they have since treated me just a lil different. Oh well.

This year, I'm going out twice. Oct 30 I'm going out as Sophie. Just me being me. I'll proably wear something new.

The next night I'm going to the huge Henri party in Philly. I'm spending $300 on a custom superheroine costume: Mary Marvel. I always loved her look.

In any case there will be lots of pics of both outfits on my flickr site.
    I'm wearing a skirt?

So long as you get the right color, Alyssa. Should be fine.

I'm going as Blind Mag from Repo! The Genetic Opera. I can't wait, it's gonna be a fun costume. I get to practice a bit of my special effects (I haven't been able to practice it like I thought I would ). The dress I'm gonna have to wear is very low cut, so I gotta make me a set of latex breasts. Word to the wise,if you're doing the same thing, I hope you kept the box your forms came in. That plastic mold that holds the form? Perfect as a latex mold as well. Granted, latex is a lot harder to color. You have to use a make-up made for latex to get the color right. Hopefully I can pull it off . Once I start making stuff, I'll post how-to's on here (no promises though, but I'll try).
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Last year (Halloween 2008) was the first time I went to a club dressed. Really the first time I had been in public fully dressed. I had went to a private costume party before but thats it. I was Sandy from Grease. There were people that said I looked good. I was glad to as my costumes are always on a tight budget. I wish I could go all out and spend lots of money but unfortuantley that wont happen anytime soon. I didnt win anything that night but it was lots of fun. If I can I plan on going out again this Halloween.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    What do you guys think? Or has Elvira been done to death?

-Tracy
    Umm, I would still do Elvira.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Wink

Elvira is still a good choice, but I like this look a lot. You are one sexy witch/sorceress.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 09-18-2009 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Do not quote pictures.
    smile it makes people wonder what your up to!

I am pretty excited about my costume this year. I've recently began to sew and am pretty good at it. I am making my Queen of Hearts costume, and my wife's Alice costume. Should be great times.

Aspiring Member
    anyone ever thought of going as jane russle doing one of her girdle commericals ?
    you could add a tined clear plastic dress over for ....?fun?

OK I Just Ordered It!

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Just ordered the costume and beehive wig! Can't wait to try it on!
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!

Halloweeeeeeen!!! :d

I cannot wait for Halloween!!! It's always been my favorite holiday, but now even more so

As many of you may know I haven't been out much as Samantha. I've taken a couple of solo drives late at night and that drive through NYC with my girl (I got outta the car for a second!) So I haven't really gone out as Samantha, walkin around, dealin with people, etc.

Well this Halloween we are NOT FXXXen around! I'm going full Samantha, with big hair, red fishnets, black knee boots and a new outfit that should be arriving from Hot Topic any day now! Not really dressing up as anything except a sexy girl! I have never been so excited for Halloween EVER!

Plus my friend is coming to visit us in our new home and he's always wanted to take photos of me dressed as Samantha, sooo bonus!!!

BTW all you girl's Halloween outfits have been just fabulous! Joanne!! WOW! Just awesome outfits, you know what you're doin' girl!

EDIT!: TSchapes! Great idea aaaand beehive wig!!! Ooooooohhh fun! Wish I had a beehive wig!
    Last edited by Samantha Girl; 09-03-2009 at 06:59 PM. Reason: edit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

halloween last year....I thought it was good!

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    FireFoxAngel... I think it was AWESOME!

Wait a second, WHY don't I have a ripped up fishnet shirt!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar
    Twenty years ago, I went to the Halloween dance of a local singles group as Queen Kong - rubber gorilla head/hands over a knee length red & black knit dress, offblack pantihose and black pumps. After costume judging, I retired to the men's room to fix my hair and makeup and had a humorous encounter with a gent who thought he had entered the lady's room. The rest of the evening, I was a man in a nice dress and danced with the ladies as usual. One woman danced with me several times. We both enjoyed exploring options to position our breasts for optimum closeness when slow dancing.

I plan to go back (without gorilla accessories) this year.
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

crossdressing for halloween

my girlfriend and I have been invited to a halloween party which seems to be known for its great costumes. we looked on line, but couldn't find any really creative costumes, then my girlfriend actually suggested that we go as hannah montana (her) and miley cyrus (me) even though she has no idea i love dressing in womens clothes. should i go all out and shave legs, etc? any other thoughts on what i should wear or do for my appearance? would there be any better crossdressing costumes i could wear?

I don't have any suggestions for costumes, but you might take advantage of this to let her know your other side. It's an opening that may not come along again any time soon.

sure,,,go for it,,have fun and enjoy it as much as she will dressing you and make up on you,,, she might even say this is fun,,,for more to come afterwards
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Halloween is like Christmas and Birthday Party and Special Wish Granted Day for tgirls who are still kind of in the closet, all rolled up into one.

Go for it, girl. And heck yeah, I would go the whole nine yards and shave and all that, if I were you. You want to do a good job,don't you? And not be a caricature, right? Just a guy in a dress? You know you don't want to be that guy.<g>

If your gf asks why you shaved, just say you wanted to do it right but you're going to let it grow back right away. (Unless you like it sooo much you just can't.) Or, as the other girls suggested, you can tell her the truth and see how it goes. Only you can be the judge of that and how understanding and accepting you feel she is. Even if you choose not to come out then, you can always use it down the road. "Umm, hon, remember last Halloween when we dressed up and I shaved my legs? Well...I have something to tell you...."

Have fun. Take pix.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Go for it, maybe you can turn every day into Halloween. Just kidding, well sought of, but as previously suggested, this might be a wonderful opportunity to let her know of your desire to dress up. These opportunities don't come along very often and it would be a terrible sham to loose it.

Nicole

Does Miley have hairy legs?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

i wouldn't mind removing all my hair...

my girlfriend might wonder about that though

Gold Member
    Go for it...the whole nine yards. I'll bet your SO will have a great time with it also and may even provide an opportunity to open up to her, if that's what you would like to do.

Is there a way you can make her think the leg-shaving etc. was her idea?

Halloween highs

Went out twice in San Francisco, first time publically too, with two girls, two gay guys (who had gotten us into this) and two straight guys. Both the girls were dressed as men, and one each of the straights and gays, plus myself. Well! I went the full lingerie route -- bra, snappy flowered panties, garter belt and sweet sheer nylons. Heck, it feels great at home, so let's dare to go out in it! I had had the foresight to get two of each piece, so when the time came for us to dress (in one of the girls' large apartment) I offered the set. Who passed on it? The gay guy. Who took me up on it? Well...

So there we all were, out on the town... me feeling fabulously great and sexy, the girls talking in deep voices (which broke us up)... both gay guys a little uncomfortable I think... and me and Jimmy flouncing along together! I never had THE CONVERSATION with him about whether this may not have been his first time en femme, but as we walked along beside each other I liked to imagine that his body was responding to the sexy clothing the same way mine was. Also we both did girly voices, and giggled a lot.

What had I gotten him into?!

Later, in a club, a fellow of indeterminate sexuality asked me to dance. I did. When it was over I asked him, to ask Jimmy. Jimmy danced too.

Good times, good times.
    Last edited by Holly; 09-07-2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: TMI

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    They key is once you've shaved your legs how do you explain why you want to keep shaving your legs.
    Just be honest and say that once you shaved your legs you discovered you really like them better shaved.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8