Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG Halloween thread./POST ALL YOUR Halloween posts here!!

I have actually seen Hannah Montana Wigs orderable online but have very high doubts that they look even half as decent as they do on the box pictures they show. As far as other costumes don't be shy about going into retail stores or even halloween specific temporary stores and scout out costumes.

I dress on a very limited budget and have had my eye on a fairly decent look french maid costume for 20 bucks in the Halloween section of Kmart. Halloween is the most relaxing time to pick up a few naughty looking outfits.

I went as Marilyn Monroe one year...... That was a hoot and sooooooo much fun........ This guy said to me ........"You are really hot!"

Thanks Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlee View Post

I wish I had seen that sooner! I ordered it first through 3wishes.com, the waist was fine, but not the chest! So I returned the 3wishes.com one and did order the the man-vira one from ebay. It's going to need some adjustments but it's supposed to fit men's chest up to 44 (mine's a 42).

Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I bought this outfit from ebay for Halloween but when I got it it's nowhere near the quality of the auction photo / it was a dissapointment. So maybe I'll wear my Wolves cheerleader outfit again...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_3156wt_939

I can go out anytime in full drag and pass so Halloween is no biggie for me...

Today I bought my Halloween costume off of ebay. It is an authentic cheerleading uniform. I made sure to buy it early just in case I had to slim down a few pounds to fit into it. Now I need to head to Dick's Sporting Goods. I know they happen to sell women's bodysuits with a turtleneck collar. And if I can find them, maybe a pair of cheap white tennis shoes. Also a wig.

So, this is going to be my biggest step forward as I will be donning this outfit at my brother and sister-in-law's Halloween party this year. It will be the first time anybody will see me wearing female clothing. I figure this will be the best way to at least partly come out. And if I'm a nervous wreck when I get there, I know they will have some drinks on hand to help me unwind.

The picture I posted is only their stock photo of the uniform. They use the same one for every listing, but it should be identical to it. I rather like it. Purple is one of my favorite colors and I love when it's combined with black in an outfit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by kay_cd View Post
    I went as Marilyn Monroe one year...... That was a hoot and sooooooo much fun........ This guy said to me ........"You are really hot!"
    "Some like it hot!" - the first CD movie ????
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OhdD5n405I
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Try Cosplay007

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    I bought this outfit from ebay for Halloween but when I got it it's nowhere near the quality of the auction photo / it was a dissapointment. So maybe I'll wear my Wolves cheerleader outfit again...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_3156wt_939

I can go out anytime in full drag and pass so Halloween is no biggie for me...
    If you are looking for Cosplay Lolita, may I suggest Cosplay007

They custom make the dress to your specs and was able to deliver it in under 2 weeks!

Here's the one I bought:

Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Catching up.

I missed Halloween last year because I was housebound because of neck surgery. Honestly I had nothing to wear that would go with the neck brace. So I'm hoping to make up for it this year.

I've ordered a "Gothic Lolita" dress from E-Bay, Bought new forms, got a different underbust corset that actually fits, went to the wig shop and bought the keyutest black pageboy. So I'm going all out for this one.
    Wish me luck.

I'll let you know how it all turns out.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Last year I was a gothic cow with nipple rings on each of my udders and a sign on my chest that said "goth milk" and my girlfriend was a seniorita. This year I'd like to come out and dress as a female with my girlfriend dressed as a male; some kind of couple thing like wonder woman and superman or something like that, but so far nothing is really catching our attention and time is drawing near.

I've been looking around for a star trek uniform, like the ones from the 60's version of the show. I've only seen medium ones. I'd rather have a large one but will probably order the M and see how it fits. I just hope it's not too short and the arms are long enough.

Some good ideas in here, keep them coming!

I have yet to go out on Halloween, but I'd love to try this year. Went out to a club on New Years Eve once, but it's not really the same as dressing in a fun costume.

Aspiring Member
    [QUOTE=Miss Anthropic;1863880]Some good ideas in here, keep them coming!

there has to be a hundred recognizable female personality by there tv /movie (politics or national news persons too)clothing/role, that and some small prop should define a persona .
    a movie fan I am not , so if its not Jane from trazan ,ginger or mary ann( quiver bad mrs howl )june Cleaver ,Mortishisaor,.....whats her name that did Wonder woman. I might not recognize but so what! thats part of the game of Halloween
    some names
    Dressher
    Rhoda
    Mrs Drizdale and his secertery
    Granny ( some one can pull that one off witha kettle spoon and an apron!
    KRP 's secratery Anderson just the look and strut
    Hollahan mash towle wraped around her from the shower sceen.
    flip Willsons Geralden
    any of the bond girls should be doable for someone.... with a grand to spend on makeup and padding!

I used to work at my local NBC affailiate. We had a bunch of reporters/anchors who weren't the brightest bulbs in the chandilere, so I would impersonate them. Some of them consiterd it an honer to be impersonated by a "drag queen" not realising I was that I was actualy making fun of them. Yea, a couple got ofended, but who cares, they would be gone in a year or so anyway. (Small station, in a small town. we had lots of airstaf turnover) Of course one time, I did an anchor to piss off a guy in production who #1, didn't like me, and #2 worshiped and stalked the anchor in question.
    For this year, I was thinking Elvria, but after reading this thread, I feel like I would be lost in a sea of Elviras!
    I can't repeat last year's outfit, as it's out of date. I was Sarah Palin, and my cousin Cis was my daughter Bristol. (the knocked up one)

Aspiring Member
    how about D chainy indrag...as the presadent ...thats scarry!

Speaking of Dick Cheny. It would be funny if someone went out as dick Cheny as the Emperor from Star Wars.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I love halloween!

And all the COSTUMES u girls will, and have worn!

I ordered my costumes awhile back!
    They were all on sale, when I got them 4+ months ago!

I usually try out 6 to 10+ different looks, every Halloween!

Here's an example of my girls from years past:

3 different Cleo's, (all from the SAME year)!
    And a couple of my favorites! Dancing girls!

Grabbed Frame 380-3.JPGGrabbed Frame 78.JPGGrabbed Frame 136.JPG

Grabbed Frame 196.JPGGrabbed Frame 110.JPG
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-10-2009 at 08:00 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    They key is once you've shaved your legs how do you explain why you want to keep shaving your legs.
    Hmmmm....... 3 weeks after Halloween......
    Wow honey I can't believe how long it is taking for my hair to grow back, you can still just barely see it ......
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Goofy idea --

If you're one of those CDs fortunate enough to be "out", and your Halloween plans include a party where almost everyone already knows you dress, how about showing up in standard men's attire & sururpising everybody?!

Halloween - Las Vegas Style

(Moderator, please move to "Upcomming Events" if need be. I just thought more appropiate here )

Here's your chance to make this years Halloween a two week-end event!
    Last year Amy had 72 people show up. Glamour Boutique will reserve a time to do a make-over for you (small charge-space is filling fast), then a get together pre-party at the shop before the bus takes you to (and from) lounge that has been reserved just for us! Buffet dinner, dancing , entertainment, karaoke , gift bags, group photos and award ceremony. A perfect venue for those of you that are a little (or lot) shy about getting out in public.
    Hope to meet you there!

http://www.crossdresslasvegas.com/Ha...en%20Bash.html

Halloween costume search

I you need one thats not expensive, or other accesories. I found this by accident.
    http://www.3wishes.com/

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    5150 Girl!!! You went as Sara Palin?! That is too funny! I can't stand that woman but man, she has such hot hair. She may not know much, but she knows what she's doing with that hair!

I'm sooooo excited about Halloween, I can't wait! I sat around today working on my hairstyle for Halloween night... reeaal big, reeaal curly, duh! I guess I'm going as a tarted up late 80's Hussy!

What sucks is I ordered this awesome sexy skirt/corset combo from Hot Topic, but FedEx is having trouble figuring out where I live, what the hell?! I actually had to give FedEx directions to my apartment, WTF! Still waiting! Need to try on that outfit NOW!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Idea for costume

This looks like soooo much fun to wear! I have my bid on this and hope to win.

Kimberly
    Last edited by Kimberly Alice; 09-11-2009 at 10:26 PM.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Wow Kimberly that is quite the dress! Good luck!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Well Samantha,,, you have to remember, it was before the glow of the media spotlight drove hewr crazy. I was so in love with SP itwasn't funny.

Received my Halloween costume today in the mail. It's the cheerleading uniform in my previous post.

What can I say? I love it! It's a little snug at the moment, but I have well over a month to shed a few pounds so it'll fit more comfortably.

The skirt? It's uber-short!! Was debating on whether or not to shave my legs, but it's a no-brainer now.

When I first took it out and looked at it, I was a bit scared to wear it in front of other people. But I have to keep telling myself that it's a COSTUME party! Everybody is supposed to have a good time at a party, especially a costume party. I'm sure I'll be seeing other outrageous costumes there so I shouldn't be scared. In fact if I do this I'm positive it'll give me more confidence in life.
    Last edited by TrekGirl1701; 09-12-2009 at 02:59 PM.