Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG Halloween thread./POST ALL YOUR Halloween posts here!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by girl@heart View Post
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you have some advise on how I can get my friends to go along with the idea of me being a girl for halloween...or maybe even suggest it. I would love to wear a sexy girls costume but nobody knows that i am a crossdresser, and i can't really just come out and tell someone. i go to a small bible college so its hard to really show my feminine side. please help me out!
    -alicia
    If you have a bunch of GG friends, maybe suggest that they (and you) should all go as a cheerleader troupe.. As you chatter about it, mention that they're the lucky ones for getting to wear the sexy outfits as girls, and that all the guys get is that lousy jumpsuit.. if they bite on that, and start complementing you, just try some things like 'I WISH I could look as good as some of you do in those outfits..'

I'm sure you could think of similar combinations.. vampires, zombies, group costumes will create a buffer for you to express yourself without being completely segregated. I do have to say though, as you mentioned, if you're seriously in a bible school, it might not be in your best health interests to start toying with the idea in public.

Just my .02$ though, take it 'er leave it.

---------------------------------------

Now, for my costume: Violet Song jat Shariff
    (Better known as Ultraviolet)

This version of the outfit in particular: zippered half sweater, blue minivest, basically spandex leggings with just-over-the-knee heeled boots, but I'm keeping the purple hair. he he

Boots, Check.
    Pants, Check.
    Purple Wig, Check.
    Half shirt and vest, hunting.
    Sunglasses, Check.
    Weapons, I'd love that flat etched sword, but I'll just have a fake one likely.
    Last edited by Angel.Marie76; 09-29-2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: doh.. admin moved the thread WHILE I was trying to post.

Sounds like you had a flash of courage and I think that is commendable. I hope your sister does help with pictures and more. How wonderful it must feel to be accepted in the home. I hope I can be as brave as you some day.

Try using Television crossdressers as character Ideas. Tell the friends you loved the movie Tootsie and would like to dress as Dustin Hoffman did. they may even come up with some of their own ideas as to who you should be.

Could you throw your own costume party and you could be the "hostess with the Mostess"

Nan
    Last edited by az_azeel; 09-29-2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: merged posts.. please use the edit button

I decided what I'm going to be... I'll post pics when I get it together. Gotta do a little shopping.

Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you have some advise on how I can get my friends to go along with the idea of me being a girl for halloween...or maybe even suggest it. I would love to wear a sexy girls costume but nobody knows that i am a crossdresser, and i can't really just come out and tell someone. i go to a small bible college so its hard to really show my feminine side. please help me out!
    -alicia
    Just act like you're doing it for shock/comedic value. I was a playboy bunny a few years ago and everyone thought it was awesome. This year I have another great costume planned, as I mentioned above. I won't ruin the surprise though :

I had posted in another thread, that while I would love to go out dressed fem for Halloween, it probably wouldn't happen. Well, an opportunity presented itself, and now I will be able to do it. I'm going to be going out as a French maid, and while the costume is kinda comical looking, not cute or sexy as I would have liked, I will be able to go out!!
    Last edited by Di; 09-30-2009 at 06:56 AM.

-alicia
    I used to be associated with the southern baptist type bible school so I now what you mean.

Is thsi by your choice or do you have other options? Not feeling safe to be who you are where you are, just does not sound good to ones soul.

Good luck girl!!!
    "Be excellent to each other" (Wyld Stallyons)

"Marches alone cant bring integration, if human respect is disintegrating" (Barry McGyuire)

Halloween is "Sophie's birthday." It was last halloween that I dressed after a long (20+) year absence.

This halloween, I will dress twice. The first just as me, and go to a party. The second at the Henri Margu ball in Philly.

There I am going as mary Marvel in a custom costume
    I'm wearing a skirt?

girl@heart
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferZ2009 View Post
    I used to be associated with the southern baptist type bible school so I now what you mean.

Is thsi by your choice or do you have other options? Not feeling safe to be who you are where you are, just does not sound good to ones soul.

Good luck girl!!!

yeah being at this school is my choice and i really like it but i just cant help my desire to be a girl...its a little overwhelming and halloween seems like the best time to actually do something about it.
    Alicia

This thread got me thinking about all the halloweens I've done enfem. I should be an expert by now or so obviously out... but I'm not. I've done:
    Club chick sort of like what Kelly always wore on married with children
    Miss piggy
    Just a girl in a sun dress
    Witch
    Carrot top/clown woman
    Sarah Palin
    Biker Chick
    The most fun was the biker chick because you can get big hair, find denim or leather at thrift stores and fake tatoos..heavy makeup etc.etc. and if you can get your partner to do a biker dude you have a really cool couples costume. I've always wanted to try a half man half woman, Xena or burlesque dancer.

The comments about people treating you differently...I don't think work is a good place to do any costume that is unusual...too many weird coworkers and their is usually some sort of power game going on. But, I can tell you some of my usual male friends were jealous because my costumes were 'so good'. Most people, however, just had a lot of fun with it. One male friend who thinks of himself as god's gift to woman was very nervous so I made a point of joking with him until he warmed up to it a bit. I don't think anyone treated me differently after, but I hear jokes about my halloween costumes 10 years later...if anything they say it is cool. I've never had any negative experience doing it.

My wife and I have decided to do an Alice in wonderland theme. I will be Alice and she is going to be the Mad hatter.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

YYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!! Yes, my birthday is on Sam Hain; I'll be 33 this year . I've been told soooo many times since I'm always in womens clothes, I'm not allowed to go out in full drag! In some obscure way it makes sense.

For all of you that will get the chance to go out in femme, HAVE FUN!!!!!! Don't worry about anything, and always be safe!

Anyone in the LA area ever go to the big Halloween party in West Hollywood? I'm considering going out dressed to this party, wearing pretty much everything except makeup. I'll also be putting on a Lone Ranger style mask in case I run in to anyone I know, although this will be quite a ways away from where I live. My beard will cover the lower part of my face.

Is this a great place to go? I can't believe I never thought of going there before.

Quote Originally Posted by RikkiHauser View Post
    Anyone in the LA area ever go to the big Halloween party in West Hollywood? I'm considering going out dressed to this party, wearing pretty much everything except makeup. I'll also be putting on a Lone Ranger style mask in case I run in to anyone I know, although this will be quite a ways away from where I live. My beard will cover the lower part of my face.

Is this a great place to go? I can't believe I never thought of going there before.
    Ive been goin many years and never missed. It's truly somehting you shouldnt miss. http://westhollywoodhalloween.com/

West Hollywood is LGBT friendly so there will be plenty of TG/CD's there. Heres what I wore there on one occasion.
    "Don't hate, epilate"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got my costume together! Well mostly, all I need is shoes...

The goal here was Hannah Montana, how'd I do?? Whole outfit so far cost around $35, haha. Wig is just a cheapy from a halloween store.

Sorry for my horribly un-feminine posture...
    Last edited by Airazor; 10-10-2009 at 02:47 PM.

(Sigh) Looks like my brother's Halloween party isn't happening this year. He and his wife just had twins in June so I guess they felt that planning a big bash wasn't going to be in their finances. I'll keep my costume, though, just in case, for next year.

Halloween Costume Couples Ideas?

Hi girls...

Lookin' for ideas.

My SO and I (and some other couples) have decided to go out this Halloween as celebrity, cartoon, movie,....couples but in drag (switching of roles). No one knows of my dressing so such a great opportunity to get the perfect costume...want to be totally femme & glam....

JFK / Marilyn
    Sonny / Cher

Any ideas?

Leah

Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers? My wife keeps saying we should do something like that.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Quote Originally Posted by LeahCD2002 View Post
    Hi girls...

Lookin' for ideas.

My SO and I (and some other couples) have decided to go out this Halloween as celebrity, cartoon, movie,....couples but in drag (switching of roles). No one knows of my dressing so such a great opportunity to get the perfect costume...want to be totally femme & glam....

JFK / Marilyn
    Sonny / Cher

Any ideas?

Leah
    There are ton of things you could do. If you want something from cartoons. There is Fred/Wilma(Flintstones) or Fred/Daphne (Scooby Doo)
    Movies: Rhet /Scarlet (Gone with the wind)

TV Shows: The Professor and Mary Ann (or Ginger) (Gilligans Island)

Fairy Tales: Alice and The Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland)
    Snow White,Cinderella,or Sleeping Beauty and the prince.

Thats all I can think of for now.. if you need more help just send a message I will see what I can think of.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar

Going out for Halloween? Can we see your costumes?

Here's my costume for this year. It's the Queen of Broken Hearts made by a company called InCharacter. Their costumes are more expensive than most but the quality and fit are excellent.

Our TriEss group is having our Halloween party on the 24th and the following week a local restaurant/bar is throwing us girls a Halloween party and all the locals are invited and must also wear costumes :-)

We'd all love to see your costumes for this year!

P.S. I thought black hair for a change :-)

Hugs,
    Becky
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BeckyAnderson; 10-13-2009 at 07:41 PM.

It will be my first time "out" No better time than Haloween right!!!?? Will post a pic soon. Party is this weekend! VERY excited. xoxo Jenifer

Gold Member
    Wow..gorgeous costume Becky. You look terrific!

Becky,

I need a incredible amount of courage before I shave as much as you may have---maybe a pass from my SO as well. I would love to find something like you have found but it is difficult if you can't remove hair.

BTW---you look terrific!

Your costume looks great. I hope, I know you will have agood time.

Fabulous in every detail.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar

Going out for Halloween? Can we see your costumes?

Thank you so much girls for your very flattering compliments

Monica, I love it!!! You will look adorable in it and you will love the freedom that comes with dressing and going out for Halloween.

Becky

Just the dress

This is the dress I'm wearing this year. I'm going to two parties, one public, and one private. I have enough room for vairiation that I will be wearing same dress, but it won't be the same costume.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Stacye, that dress is really, really cute. I'll bet you'll look wonderful in it.