Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG Halloween thread./POST ALL YOUR Halloween posts here!!

Oh my the excitement of going to a party while dressed, I wish. Unfortunately I don't know of anyone throughing a party where I could go dressed as a girl. the last time I dress as a girl for Halloween was way back when I was around seven and my mother dressed me and my brother in some of her old clothes. We were very poor and she thought it would be cute, little did she know I liked it. I guess the joke is on her LOL.

While my wife and I are working on this years costumes I'm already thinking about next years. My wonderful wife has no problem with me being Alice next year as long as she gets to be the Queen of Hearts and yell "Off with her head"!

I'm thinking of doing a sexy pirate, since my day job involves building sea-based structures that may have to defend themselves against pirates. And that's damn sexy.

http://www.zoogstercostumes.com/imag.../fw5008_xl.jpg
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-25-2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: IMG tags removed, possible hotlinked pic, please read the rules

You wear that you may have to prepare to be boarded matey!
    So be careful. (or not if you so wish)
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-25-2009 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Know need to quote the whole post

Last year I bought a belly dancer costume, but I wore it only to answer the door for trick or treaters. This year I wanna party !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

No belly dancer for me. Way to much belly. If I get all of that dancing it may never stop!!

My halloween costume.

Gonna go with this costume at the Triangles halloween party. What do ya think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice and very cute, however, be careful with those college boys you look innocent but sexy. I like it. Hope you have a good time. Kiss

It's cute I like it Rhonda.
    Angie

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    if you have some mary jane heels, try it with those.

I'd love that outfit!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

you look great gf

What should I be this year? A pirate? A football player? A cowboy? Or should I just wear a nice dress? Another one of life's easy choices.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy_crossdresser View Post
    me and my friend jenna are gonna do an alice in wonderland theme me being the queen of hearts and her being the mad hatter
    Is Jenna a girl or another CD?

Either way, I wish I had someone to go out with.

Halloween in Vegas

My red mini dress arrived today for my trip to Vegas and the Glamour Boutique Party on 10/24. I bought it on ebay from "Mary and Nora" , and it is awesome - full of ruffles and feathers. Check out their store for some fabulous gowns, which they make, and will make to your size if you ask - tell them Denise from FL sent you.
    Now I need to get the accessories - red feather eyelashes, red stockings, shoes, and purse, and maybe a red feather wig. Can you imagine a Party with 50+ ladies in red - photos will be posted on the GB site.
    Vegas has many events on 10/31 including the annual Fetish and Fantasy Ball. Anyone can easily blend in. Unfortunately, I will be back home then, out with my wife as Dr and Nurse - guess which one I will be.
    Denise DeMann

girl@heart

girl for halloween?!?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you have some advise on how I can get my friends to go along with the idea of me being a girl for halloween...or maybe even suggest it. I would love to wear a sexy girls costume but nobody knows that i am a crossdresser, and i can't really just come out and tell someone. i go to a small bible college so its hard to really show my feminine side. please help me out!
    -alicia
    Alicia

Quote Originally Posted by girl@heart View Post
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you have some advise on how I can get my friends to go along with the idea of me being a girl for halloween...or maybe even suggest it. I would love to wear a sexy girls costume but nobody knows that i am a crossdresser, and i can't really just come out and tell someone. i go to a small bible college so its hard to really show my feminine side. please help me out!
    -alicia
    If you have a bunch of GG friends, maybe suggest that they (and you) should all go as a cheerleader troupe.. As you chatter about it, mention that they're the lucky ones for getting to wear the sexy outfits as girls, and that all the guys get is that lousy jumpsuit.. if they bite on that, and start complementing you, just try some things like 'I WISH I could look as good as some of you do in those outfits..'

I'm sure you could think of similar combinations.. vampires, zombies, group costumes will create a buffer for you to express yourself without being completely segregated. I do have to say though, as you mentioned, if you're seriously in a bible school, it might not be in your best health interests to start toying with the idea in public.

Just my .02$ though, take it 'er leave it.

---------------------------------------

Now, for my costume: Violet Song jat Shariff
    (Better known as Ultraviolet)

This version of the outfit in particular: zippered half sweater, blue minivest, basically spandex leggings with just-over-the-knee heeled boots, but I'm keeping the purple hair. he he

Boots, Check.
    Pants, Check.
    Purple Wig, Check.
    Half shirt and vest, hunting.
    Sunglasses, Check.
    Weapons, I'd love that flat etched sword, but I'll just have a fake one likely.
    Last edited by Angel.Marie76; 09-29-2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: doh.. admin moved the thread WHILE I was trying to post.

Sounds like you had a flash of courage and I think that is commendable. I hope your sister does help with pictures and more. How wonderful it must feel to be accepted in the home. I hope I can be as brave as you some day.

Try using Television crossdressers as character Ideas. Tell the friends you loved the movie Tootsie and would like to dress as Dustin Hoffman did. they may even come up with some of their own ideas as to who you should be.

Could you throw your own costume party and you could be the "hostess with the Mostess"

Nan
    Last edited by az_azeel; 09-29-2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: merged posts.. please use the edit button

I decided what I'm going to be... I'll post pics when I get it together. Gotta do a little shopping.

-alicia
    Just act like you're doing it for shock/comedic value. I was a playboy bunny a few years ago and everyone thought it was awesome. This year I have another great costume planned, as I mentioned above. I won't ruin the surprise though :

I had posted in another thread, that while I would love to go out dressed fem for Halloween, it probably wouldn't happen. Well, an opportunity presented itself, and now I will be able to do it. I'm going to be going out as a French maid, and while the costume is kinda comical looking, not cute or sexy as I would have liked, I will be able to go out!!
    Last edited by Di; 09-30-2009 at 06:56 AM.

My wife and I have decided to do an Alice in wonderland theme. I will be Alice and she is going to be the Mad hatter.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

-alicia
    I used to be associated with the southern baptist type bible school so I now what you mean.

Is thsi by your choice or do you have other options? Not feeling safe to be who you are where you are, just does not sound good to ones soul.

Good luck girl!!!
    "Be excellent to each other" (Wyld Stallyons)

"Marches alone cant bring integration, if human respect is disintegrating" (Barry McGyuire)

Halloween is "Sophie's birthday." It was last halloween that I dressed after a long (20+) year absence.

This halloween, I will dress twice. The first just as me, and go to a party. The second at the Henri Margu ball in Philly.

There I am going as mary Marvel in a custom costume
    I'm wearing a skirt?

girl@heart
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferZ2009 View Post
    I used to be associated with the southern baptist type bible school so I now what you mean.

Is thsi by your choice or do you have other options? Not feeling safe to be who you are where you are, just does not sound good to ones soul.

Good luck girl!!!

yeah being at this school is my choice and i really like it but i just cant help my desire to be a girl...its a little overwhelming and halloween seems like the best time to actually do something about it.
    Alicia

This thread got me thinking about all the halloweens I've done enfem. I should be an expert by now or so obviously out... but I'm not. I've done:
    Club chick sort of like what Kelly always wore on married with children
    Miss piggy
    Just a girl in a sun dress
    Witch
    Carrot top/clown woman
    Sarah Palin
    Biker Chick
    The most fun was the biker chick because you can get big hair, find denim or leather at thrift stores and fake tatoos..heavy makeup etc.etc. and if you can get your partner to do a biker dude you have a really cool couples costume. I've always wanted to try a half man half woman, Xena or burlesque dancer.

The comments about people treating you differently...I don't think work is a good place to do any costume that is unusual...too many weird coworkers and their is usually some sort of power game going on. But, I can tell you some of my usual male friends were jealous because my costumes were 'so good'. Most people, however, just had a lot of fun with it. One male friend who thinks of himself as god's gift to woman was very nervous so I made a point of joking with him until he warmed up to it a bit. I don't think anyone treated me differently after, but I hear jokes about my halloween costumes 10 years later...if anything they say it is cool. I've never had any negative experience doing it.

Aspiring Member
    I had thought that I wouldn't be able to dress fem this year for Halloween, but an opprtunity came up. I'm going to be going as a French maid, and even though the costume will be more comical than sexy/cute the way I'd prefer it, I'm going to be able to dress fem!!

Last Haloween was the first time that I was ever seen by anyone dressed. My wifes sugestion that I go as an old lady. It was a blast.

I haven't heard of any parties yet this year and my wife I don't think has given it any thought. Of course I would love to play dress up again.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"