Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG Halloween thread./POST ALL YOUR Halloween posts here!!

Last Halloween I went to work at Marshalls as a pregnant woman. I had a book on pregnancy and a clipboard with paternity forms sitting on the counter. Also had a button about a tax deduction. I worked an 8 hour shift in the fitting room, but I had to take my heels off half way through the day.
    The pain we go through to look pretty!
    The year before I dressed just like the rest of the women to blend in, if you can call 6 ft., 225 lbs blending in. I figure that I would "pass" quite well on a dark foggy night!!??!!
    TTFN, Barb
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BarbraAnne; 10-02-2009 at 07:27 AM.
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

Since the actual day of Halloween is on a Saturday this year, I was debating on walking into the public section of my place of employment, like an ordinary customer, enfemme, just for the heck of it. I don't work weekends generally, so it would give me time to get dressed and get out there and not have to stick around. Granted, for this walk-in, I'd go for the blending girl look, jeans and a cute shirt, forms, etc. A few people know about me at work, though they're mostly back office folks, so it might be a hoot to just walk in and say 'whatta think of my costume this year, I'm going as a woman! '. I know, if anything, it'll just stir up a little more of the rumor mill and make the obviousness of my coming out just that much closer or at least let people know /why/ I've not worked for Hallows all these years. I don't want to think of a worse-case scenario, because I plan to come out relatively soon enough, why not break them in on a day when you get to dress as you like without /much/ consequence.

YYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!! Yes, my birthday is on Sam Hain; I'll be 33 this year . I've been told soooo many times since I'm always in womens clothes, I'm not allowed to go out in full drag! In some obscure way it makes sense.

For all of you that will get the chance to go out in femme, HAVE FUN!!!!!! Don't worry about anything, and always be safe!

Anyone in the LA area ever go to the big Halloween party in West Hollywood? I'm considering going out dressed to this party, wearing pretty much everything except makeup. I'll also be putting on a Lone Ranger style mask in case I run in to anyone I know, although this will be quite a ways away from where I live. My beard will cover the lower part of my face.

Is this a great place to go? I can't believe I never thought of going there before.

Halloween Costume Couples Ideas?

Hi girls...

Lookin' for ideas.

My SO and I (and some other couples) have decided to go out this Halloween as celebrity, cartoon, movie,....couples but in drag (switching of roles). No one knows of my dressing so such a great opportunity to get the perfect costume...want to be totally femme & glam....

JFK / Marilyn
    Sonny / Cher

Any ideas?

Leah

Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers? My wife keeps saying we should do something like that.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Quote Originally Posted by denisecdfl View Post
    My red mini dress arrived today for my trip to Vegas and the Glamour Boutique Party on 10/24.... Can you imagine a Party with 50+ ladies in red?
    Oh I can, I can!

Will y'all do the can-can? ;-)

gracee

This will be the best Halloween!!! Me and my wife are attending RHPS this year....She will be Magenta and I am going as Columbia (floorshow). It is going to great as long as the weather cooperates.
    Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

Silver Member

Where to go on Halloween

Where are you planning to go on Halloween? Looking for safe CD ideas.

Guess who....mask1.jpg

What?...oh my name is over there
    <--------
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Where are you planning to go on Halloween? Looking for safe CD ideas.
    I dont know about in your area. I would think there would be a club somewhere near you that would be CD safe.
    Although it is Halloween and CDing is much more acceptable.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Quote Originally Posted by LeahCD2002 View Post
    Hi girls...

Lookin' for ideas.

My SO and I (and some other couples) have decided to go out this Halloween as celebrity, cartoon, movie,....couples but in drag (switching of roles). No one knows of my dressing so such a great opportunity to get the perfect costume...want to be totally femme & glam....

JFK / Marilyn
    Sonny / Cher

Any ideas?

Leah
    There are ton of things you could do. If you want something from cartoons. There is Fred/Wilma(Flintstones) or Fred/Daphne (Scooby Doo)
    Movies: Rhet /Scarlet (Gone with the wind)

TV Shows: The Professor and Mary Ann (or Ginger) (Gilligans Island)

Fairy Tales: Alice and The Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland)
    Snow White,Cinderella,or Sleeping Beauty and the prince.

Thats all I can think of for now.. if you need more help just send a message I will see what I can think of.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Quote Originally Posted by RikkiHauser View Post
    Anyone in the LA area ever go to the big Halloween party in West Hollywood? I'm considering going out dressed to this party, wearing pretty much everything except makeup. I'll also be putting on a Lone Ranger style mask in case I run in to anyone I know, although this will be quite a ways away from where I live. My beard will cover the lower part of my face.

Is this a great place to go? I can't believe I never thought of going there before.
    Ive been goin many years and never missed. It's truly somehting you shouldnt miss. http://westhollywoodhalloween.com/

West Hollywood is LGBT friendly so there will be plenty of TG/CD's there. Heres what I wore there on one occasion.
    "Don't hate, epilate"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got my costume together! Well mostly, all I need is shoes...

The goal here was Hannah Montana, how'd I do?? Whole outfit so far cost around $35, haha. Wig is just a cheapy from a halloween store.

Sorry for my horribly un-feminine posture...
    Last edited by Airazor; 10-10-2009 at 02:47 PM.

(Sigh) Looks like my brother's Halloween party isn't happening this year. He and his wife just had twins in June so I guess they felt that planning a big bash wasn't going to be in their finances. I'll keep my costume, though, just in case, for next year.

i have eyes on a 900.00 set of pearls one costume party is giving away...

im gunna try to do keira knightly as the pirate king, from at worlds end,

if i cant find the 3/4 length trench coat im gunna do wednesday adams as my back up plan

Nikkijo,
    Check here for this coat.
    http://www.verymerryseamstress.com/catalog.htm
    TTFN, Barb
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar

Going out for Halloween? Can we see your costumes?

Here's my costume for this year. It's the Queen of Broken Hearts made by a company called InCharacter. Their costumes are more expensive than most but the quality and fit are excellent.

Our TriEss group is having our Halloween party on the 24th and the following week a local restaurant/bar is throwing us girls a Halloween party and all the locals are invited and must also wear costumes :-)

We'd all love to see your costumes for this year!

P.S. I thought black hair for a change :-)

Hugs,
    Becky
    Last edited by BeckyAnderson; 10-13-2009 at 07:41 PM.

It will be my first time "out" No better time than Haloween right!!!?? Will post a pic soon. Party is this weekend! VERY excited. xoxo Jenifer

Gold Member
    Wow..gorgeous costume Becky. You look terrific!

Becky,

I need a incredible amount of courage before I shave as much as you may have---maybe a pass from my SO as well. I would love to find something like you have found but it is difficult if you can't remove hair.

BTW---you look terrific!

Your costume looks great. I hope, I know you will have agood time.

Fabulous in every detail.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

This is what I ordered.

This will be my 1st Holloween, and I can't wait. I'm just waiting for it to come in.

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar

Going out for Halloween? Can we see your costumes?

Thank you so much girls for your very flattering compliments

Monica, I love it!!! You will look adorable in it and you will love the freedom that comes with dressing and going out for Halloween.

Becky