Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does this bother anyone else

does this bother anyone else

no they are not like us at all, and have seen those pic and don't like them,

I would hardly call those types of people crossdressers..more like panty obsessed panty fetishists.
    I don't begrudge them for you they are.. whatever floats your boat
    The only problem I have with them is that people see their sites and pictures and assume all crossdressers and TG people are like them

getting closer everyday.. Kiera's Avatar
    I recently made a page at a new site I heard about. I wont link it but the name is facebook 4 tgirls.

The reason I bring it up is that I got two comments on my page now and the person they are from fits this category. I added the person, being new to the site, as a friend. I know nothing about them really but thier pic basically shows a guy in guy mode sporting female undergarments. Nothing particularly explicit, but in my opinion in poor taste.

The comments this person made struck me as being odd. Especially since I do not know them. I was thinking of deleting them both but have not done so yet. I suppose that since I do not understand the meaning behind the messages or the person, I am afraid of deleting because I do not want to be mean or appear unfriendly. At the same time however, I feel somewhat uneasy about them being there. Especially so because I do not identify with them and therefore, do not really want people to associate who I am with the image they portray.

just my two cents...

Hugs,
    Kiera
    Kiera Renea

Keira, it's YOUR page, and YOU control what YOU want on it. If you come off as unfriendly to someone you don't even know, and know nothing about, what have you lost? The advantage, however, is that you've taken a step to secure your identity, and your endeavors to associate with people who are more like you, and with whom you choose to associate.

Delete the guy.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Yes I agree.delete him.don't feel bad about hurting his feelings.do you think he actually cares about your feelings? He doesn't..he's after one thing

Former Member
    Like some of the other girls have said, I think wearing lingerie is a fetish for some guys. I have a myspace account and get friend requests like that occasionally. I just ignore them. If that's their thing, that's fine. I just don't want to be part of it.

so know bout dat

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy_crossdresser View Post
    i understand what you are talking about but these people are different. first off if myspace is your only outlet why would they post their junk in panties which are OBVIOUSLY too small that doesnt sound very appropriate at all dont you think? second off if that is the only way they can connect why send me messages saying "your so hot i want to **** you" or "ive been a naughty girl spank me" im not going to waste my time trying to figure these men out.

everyone is allowed their fetishes but when these men call them one of us it makes me sick and brings a bad name to the rest of us. but thats just how i feel.

i dont feel im being unaccepting because i have added a lot of newbies and helped them discover themselves because when i started i didnt have anyone. but these men that i am disgusted by make a mockery of crossdressers and women alike
    ya on myspace facebook have not joined yet im just starting to find myself in girl mode cding and maybe a tgirl soon.......pantydudes finding themselves 2 i cant really diss anyone.......i'm a fresh start cd jenny afterall

jenny XOXO
    Last edited by jennygirl XOXO; 08-30-2009 at 09:08 PM.

I find it bothersome....it actually pisses me off to an extent...Some of it just disgusts me. That's why I have an issue sometime with Steph's myspace account.
    [SIZE="3"]Do not wait; the time will never be ''just right.'' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.

It is much easier to be critical than to be correct.

They condemn what they do not understand.

[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    You see that is what I like about this forum, we are all sharing a similar love of cross dressing and I wouldn't go sharing this love of dressing on just any old forum or myspace or whatever, it took me a long time to get this far with my feelings because it is so much more that just wearing my wife's lingerie.

Actually my wife's lingerie doesn't suit my tastes anyway.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My take on the picture thing is, I understand that we all go through a growth phase when we come out the closet where we are determining who we are. I was (and technically still am ) in that phase. At no point during that phase or now, has it ever crossed my mind to send pictures of me in male mode or femme mode wearing lingerie to other members with certain body parts exposed. It‘s just not my “cup of tea” .

As for friend request, I have sent them without any additional PM’s or visitor messages. I’ve always viewed friend request as another on line way of saying “what’s up” I figure if I did not get any additional messages with them either the sender has read something I posted and agreed, or liked my pictures and maybe could not find away to put this in words (something that happens to me a lot). Yes there are friends on this forum that I talk to on a regular basis more than others. Just because I do not PM or message all of them on a regular basis or at all does not mean I don’t consider them friends. Just my view on friend request.

A real world take on this is my cell phone contact list. It has close to a hundred contacts or friends on it. Obviously I don’t keep in touch with most of them on a regular basis maybe only once a year if that. I still consider them friends though.

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    Well, we must keep in mind that there are different types of cross dressers, people who dress to varying degrees for all sorts of reasons. When I see people like that, who are basically just guys in panties and what have you, I just think that they are in the infancy of their female development, and and that their female selves have the same sense of identity as an infant. Now there are exceptions to this rule, but I generally think that they usually progress into a more fleshed out feminine side later, if they allow themselves.

Sure, I have no interest in seeing it anymore than you do, but I try to remind myself that they probably have very little outlet as far as who they can tell.
    Yes, Violet, I agree with your assessment.
    I well remember the days when brief times wearing undies snagged from my wife's things was all the outlet I had, or knew. I thought what I was experiencing was a panty/lingerie fetish.
    It was many years before the whole seed of an idea germinated for me and I realize what it really was that I was feeling.
    I will say, in my days at that stage, I wouldn't have been sharing pics, but that was a completely different time for technology and access.
    The individuals you're meeting may well be like I was then, doing what they do for reasons they don't completely understand and not realizing how it all falls short of a much larger experience.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    That's how I started out crossdressing...wearing just panties. It progressed to bras and lingerie, then to one or two pieces of clothing "borrowed" from my wifes closet. And now I have my own wardrobe of womens clothes. I have not yet progressed to wigs (although, I am highly considering buying one before the end of this year) or make-up (my wife has put make-up on me once but I wouldn't know the first thing about what I need and how to apply it).

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that, what I considered my panty fetish, turned out to be the infancy of, my still progressing, CDing. I am a member of a panty forum and although, I find quite a few of the members a bit "weird" for my likes, I do believe wearing panties is a form of crossdressing. However, those that wear panties purely for sexual pleasure, I would also consider that a fetish too.

It is too bad that most of todays society's only exposure to panty-wearing-men are from stories on the news about some guy breaking into a girls house to steal or wear her belongings. It's too bad that those panty-men seem to think that everyone else on the forum like to see them exposing themselves in panties...
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

There is Crossdressing and there is Exhibitionism

I too have seen such things and it shuts me down pretty quickly. I believe their thing is more related to exhibitionism as opposed to CDing. Fetish for these items is probably in the mix too, but the motivation seems more like guys that run around in raincoats and expose themselves.

Besides, I like girls, don't want to see a bunch of guys in their wives undies -- like, who cares?
    -Meri

Central Ohio

I've had two "friends" requests on MySpace that are notable to this discussion.

The first was some guy who fits this description perfectly. He was an obvious male wearing a bra and panties. His "mood" caption (like a Twitter thing) always had a reference to being horny, or some such intelligent remark. I quickly deleted him from my "friends" list, and blocked his account. I simply want nothing to do with anything like that.

The other was Carl, an otherwise normal guy who just wanted to make contact. But I questioned his reasons for doing so, and emailed him, asking his motivations. I said, "You do realize that I'm a male emulating a female, right?" I mentioned that I was not after sex or any other human contact like that, was happily married, and not interested in men. His presence on my "friends" list quickly disappeared. And that's fine.

But they both constitute examples of persons that I do not wish to associate with via the internet. And yes, they creep me out a little.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Its not just on the Internet. I've learn't from experience that one of the main ways admirers try to hook onto t-girls like us is to pretend that they have always dreamed of crossdressing. Of course they haven't so beware when out there. If you ask them for their femme name you can root them out. They haven't thought about it of course.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I've noticed two interesting things in this thread, which I've also seen in a few previous threads...

1) Despite the fact that this forum is all about a lifestyle that is all too often subject to withering judgements from outsiders, there seem to be plently of people here who have no trouble making strong judgements about other types they don't understand.

2) I sometimes see an underlying assumption by many crossdressers that most other crossdressers are similar to them in outlook, motivation, or any number of other attributes.

I say none of this to single out anyone or make judgements of my own, we all have a path to walk in life and not everyone's will be the same as mine, not even in such a tightly scoped community as this. And there are also a great many people here who are fully able to see things from remote perspectives and refrain from judging things simply because they find it distasteful.

But I do find it all an interesting comment on human nature.

over the years

i think over the years i have come to accept that we all have to be more tolerant of the many different interests, lifestyles, etc. The internet has certainly opened my eyes to the endless variations of gender, sexuality, interests, etc...Some beyond my own wild imagination!!

While we may not find others to each of our own tastes, there are many who as we all know do not find our own world very accepting. What do we ask over and over...if they only tried to understand. So while I also fall in the same camp of "i prefer not, thank you but no thank you", we should not be overly critical and judging. It is what we wish of others..true??

in a forever searching journey of finding ourselves

Some of the groups I belong to, I wish I just got pantie pictures. Unfortunately in the lifestyle I am in and some of the people it attracts I get pictures of no undies pictures. *shakes head*

Respectfully
    Lady Joan