Thread: "A lot of boys".......

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar

"A lot of boys".......

My wife works on saturdays and I usually end up working in the yard while she's gone. So yesterday after I finished mowing,trimming,and sweeping up I went in to shower and grab a bite for lunch. After I was done I was headed back outside to turn on the sprinkler system and have a smoke. I knew the neighbors on both sides were gone but when I walked out what I didn't know was that two of the neighborhood girls (age 8 & 9) were out on their bicycles and in my drive way sitting and talking. Nothing big, the kids ride scooters and bikes up and down the block and use drive ways to turn around and play in. I said hello to them and they said hi back, as I turned on the switch to the sprinklers they moved up a little closer and kept chatting away asking about my dog and how and I asked how school has been, then one of them asked me if I got my shorts in the girls department! I was wearing a pair of pink nylon basketball style shorts, a pink lace trim cami with a shelf bra and a white tee,I told her that yes I had bought them and asked if she liked them, she said that they were cute. Then her friend looks at me smiled and said "a lot of boys wear pink!" They turned around and rode off waving good bye. I stood there and just laughed and thought if you only knew...

Aspiring Member

me too

I wear womans outerwear also, but not a feminine as you do! Tank tops, shorts, sometimes socks.

Too Cute

That's a really cute story. It's nice that they just accept you.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Gold Member
    Kids are great. Thanks for sharing.

That's so cute.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

And when they become adults the world will move one step closer to being open minded.