Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had a few great dates with a GG.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Had a few great dates with a GG.

I was at work one day and one of the ladies in the office handed me a post it with a phone number.It was the number of a GG that used to work in the billing office.Very cute GG I always thought but never acted on asking her out.Thats kind of frowned upon at this business.
    So I called her and we went out had a great time doing the flea mkt thing then we went to a nice restaraunt for dinner and then to a local watering hole.
    There was live music outdoors so we headed out there and had a great time.
    The table next to us there were a few very gay guys having a few drinks so I didn't pay much attention to them.She asked me do you think those guys are gay I said yep looks like it to me.
    She told me she knew a few gays both male and female.
    Then she spotted a CD'er (which I know personally)and said wow she is very pretty what is she doing sitting with those gay fellows?I told her she was a he and they must be friends.
    Well that didn't phase her one bit and she said she sure looks great.
    I agreed and told her there were lots of CD's in town and that I knew quite a few,well then she asked how did I know them?
    Well I saw a perfect opportunity to just come out and tell her I do that from time to time and like to have fun with it.
    Did not phase her one iota then she said you have pics to prove it?I said sure
    just not with me.
    She siad well you need to show me them sometime so I told her sure no problem.
    Well we had date #2 last Sat and all went well and we had a great time.
    We did the flea mkt thing part of the day(she is into antiques too) and she pointed out some boots to me and said I wonder if they have your size in these hooker boots and laughed.I told her if they have a 9 I'd say they do.
    She laughed and said you know you are going to have to dress up for me sometime so I can see.
    I told her keep your pants on missy you will get to I'm sure.
    The rest of the date was outstanding so we set up another date.
    Things are looking up so don't loose hope there are plenty of open minded ladies out there guys.

Wow, sounds like you may have hit the jack pot. Please keep us up to speed.

Awwwwwwwwwwww... Hope things continue to go well for you... x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Banned Spammer
    I have met several nice accepting ladies in the last year or so they are out there.This is the second one that is not in a relationship.Great date material.

Sounds like a lovely woman. I think you doing the right thing not to rush it. Get to know each other a little more and then show her the real thing.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Jealous? Moi? YOU BET!!
    K.

This is GREAT to hear!
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Hi Tracii,

WOW, that is wonderful. Good luck with what sounds like it is getting off to a very positive start.

Nicole

Wow, that's outstanding Tracii. so glad you had it in you to be up front from the start.

All the best.

Tash

That is everyone's dream. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Pamelaannecd View Post
    Wow, sounds like you may have hit the jack pot. Please keep us up to speed.
    I'm with Pamela - sounds like you hit the jack pot! It also sounds to me like she had a clue about you before they even handed you the post it.

Just a bit of curiosity from me here, are you "out" at work? Just asking because you seemed so at ease telling her even though you do technically work with her, so it seems you have no concern about it potentially being a topic for discussion.

Congrats though, that is great. The last girl I dated I actually met during a community festival that I had worn a kilt to, so she had at least some inkling that I liked to wear skirts but we didn't date long enough for her to fully realize how interested I was in stuff. Since then, I have started talking about it in my act so I guess I'm "out" now, and reading your post made me realize... wow, I'll probably never date another girl again who doesn't know I crossdress before we start dating. That feels sort of liberating.

Congrats Traci.........hope everything works out

wow, it sounds great. I'm not out, and I've never tell to anybody, but it would be wonderful to find a girl who doesn't mind if I crossdress and being able to tell that in our first date, in order that i don´t have to hide this part of me from her.

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    That's great! I told my now wife about the 4th time out together about Michelle. She was fine with it and even interested in learning more.
    She likes having Michelle come to visit and often when out shopping (in drab) she points out a dress or shoes that would look good on Michelle.

Banned Spammer
    Well technicaly I'm not out at work but the girls in the office I think pretty much figured me out and I'm cool with that.
    Its really not that hard to slip a CDing comment in to the mix when on a date.Getting a positive reaction might be tougher.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-31-2009 at 09:32 AM.

Uplifting! I hope it works out for you, it sounds like you found her.

A dream

I would love to have a GG friend out in the open.
    It seems that you can probably get to realize the dream of a lot of girls like us.

My best for you

Aurora

Hi Tracii, I'm very happy for you girl! I hope things will get better and better for you both! Maybe one day you'll be able to have a girls day at the flea market!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Tracii -- Good for you. Hope everything stays good for both of you. Take care.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Congrats, Tracii!

I hope to hear more stories about your dates.

Congatulations on finding another one Tracii G I hope it's true interest in all of you, and not her just being a tourist interested in seeing a CDer and then skeddadling. I found one of the former. Married her

Tracii, Lots of us keeping our fingers crossed for you. Please keep us posted.

Silver Member
    what in heaven's name are you waiting for an engraved invitation? It sounds like she is really into you and CDing---strike while the iron is hot
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

congrats!

Whatever you are doing...keep doing it!!!

tina