Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you become feminine when you dress?

Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey Green View Post
    Yes, but not a limp wristed sissy-girl, very feminine though. It makes me feel right.
    Limp wristed sissy girl?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I do a bit

My mannerisms change because i feel free. I don't really change my voice, but I try to speak a bit softer. I also smile more and feel more confident.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Limp wristed sissy girl?
    Yes Kelly, think more Devil wears Prada!

Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey Green View Post
    Yes Kelly, think more Devil wears Prada!
    Oh,ok... gotcha
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Smile I believe so...

I find that I think and even to a certain extent act more consciously and unconsciously feminine when dolled/dressed up than I do ordinarily.

My wife has only seen me dressed a few times, but tells me that my mannerisms change to be feminine when I am. I don't consciously try to do that, other than keeping my legs crossed when sitting whilst wearing a skirt, or adjusting my hair out of my eyes. I have noticed that I do have a straighter posture, and move my hands in a more femine way. I also tend to just feel very happy, and simultaneously excited but relaxed, if that isn't a contradiction (or even if it is )

Lady Vixen
    I think everyone becomes a bit more feminine when they dress otherwise what's the point of doing so? Unless you just want attention like a random guy who wears pink dresses in the downtown area where I live... :S

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    When in drab (redundant?), I'm masculine. I look masculine, I act masculine, and I'm my wife's husband, without a doubt (ask her, she'll tell you!). His baritone voice is clearly male. He is right handed.

Tina, on the other hand, is a high-maintenance blonde with a sexy walk who is always in heels. The wife of the man in drab is Tina's girlfriend. The conversation is gf/gf, not husband/wife. Tina's voice has no bass at all. Tina is left handed. Conversations of husband and wife happen again between girlfriends because it is expected that Tina will have different opinions, and she does (ok, we find that bizarre too, but it's true!).

The point is that inside of the masculine husband there was a feminine creature that we named Tina, and the whole point was to NOT cross the boundries. The husband/wife duo needs to stay intact, from our perspective, and we believe that there is a difference between the masculine and feminine perspectives on the world. Sure there are some agreements, but the process of growing up in most instances provides different experiences for boys and girls, and they are lasting experiences! Tina is working hard to learn what she never learned as a boy growing up, and her girlfriend is helping her do just that. In drab we talk about Tina, in drag we talk about her husband! Just that set of conversations and perspectives has opened our eyes about each other and about relationships!

Viva la difference!

Tina!
    That is such a great answer, Tina and very helpful for me and probably lots of others too. It is very difficult for our SOs to cope with us when we are in female mode, but separating the two like that is really sensible. This could be life-changing for me. Thank you. Lucy

of course. walking,talking,gestures,mannerisms like to be a girl too! not just dress the part. feel so good when i'm a girl.

Yes I do. The way I walk, sit,eat are all different. My wife says my attitude is different when I'm dressed. More caring, considerate etc. I certainly feel different when dressed. The only thing I don't seem to be able to change is my voice.

I have noticed that if someone phones when I'm dressed I immediately revert back to my male self whilst on the phone but back to female once the call is finished. Split personality?

Except for being more outgoing, I don't think I behave any differently. I sorta get a kick seeing someone's face when they suddenly realize I'm not a woman.

Work in process. My walking is getting a lot better. My voice is loud and strong so I'm tring to lighten it up. I'm always in a hurry for no good reason so I have to slow down when I walk. I work around loud things so its realy hard to lighten up the voice but like I said i'm getting better.

Definitely. My mannerisms change, my walk is different, my voice does not change but gets softer. I actually FEEL like a woman since I do so many things to be womanly such as shaving, manicures, makeup, hair, etc. The physical things combined with my change in attitude make me feel very womanly.

Sometimes I get a little moody and short, usually with a man if I don't get my way.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

Oh yes, As soon as the panties go on I begin feeling, thinking and acting like Nicole. Then I continue feeling, thinking and acting more and more feminine as I continue dressing, putting my makeup on and fixing my hair. The final femininity comes as I lift my head and spray my perfume on.

Nicole

I didn't think I did, but my wife says I'm a bit sassier.

My SO and I both feel that I become femine wen I am fully dresed. I fel pretty and a lot more at ease. I love and havve always felt femine when dressed. I dress mostly in dreses and blouse and skirt sets. I refer a dress to pants when dressing femine. My So says I act calmer and more gentle when dressed. I feel that dressing enfemme releives a lot of stress and I am more myself. I would dress 24/7 if it wasn't for society's look on it. LOVE being a girl!

Oh my gosh....YES, everything about me changes once I slip into feminine clothes. Mannerisms, thinking, everything becomes completely femme about me when dressed.

Sure. When I'm not dressed, I don't feel free to be or act feminine (much), so when I'm dressed, it's rather liberating. I can act any way I see fit. And I enjoy being feminine. But I don't do so to the point of nausea. I just act normal. Funny thing, though....both male-mode and female-mode seem "normal" to me, yet one is distinctly more feminine than the other. Yet neither is overtly one way or the other.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Apparently according to higher sources [Sheila] I stay pretty much the same, albeit with a tendancy to wiggle my butt when dressed

No doubt about it, and confirmed by my wife the other night when I was playing dress up....

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    ABSOLUTELY I know that when I am en femme I walk, sit, talk and just feel girly, I love that feeling which is probably the main reason I dress, To feel like a woman on the inside as well as look like a woman on the outside. My wife has not ween me dressed but I would love to get her opinion some day soon

I think that most folks would say I'm fairly effeminate most of the time. Dressing always brings out the best in me - so I've been told. And for whatever that means. Anyway, yes, I would think that my femininity is heightened when I'm dressed.

Michelle

I change completely, and love it. As said above, it's the whole point of dressing for me.

I also tend to have far better posture when dressed.

Hi Lucy, Yes I am a different person. Last night when I was in Jo mode my GG an I were talking. She has had a bad couple of wks. Her sons wife, long story. When things come up that upset her she needs her girl friend JO to talk too girl talk. I am a older Cd 68 but in JO mode look in my 50's . Well as we talked she said to me you shape shift, I look at her an ask what. She said that she looks at me an see's a women . I said I have a strange feeling that my man hood is no longer there and the breast are my own. I have been a CD for so long that I don't even think of my self in both modes at the same time. I have been doing the dressing for so long that I have both a male an female person. I am lucky in that we have been to P town 3 different time for a wk or more. Key West as we live in Flordia an its only 3 hrs a way buy high speed ferry. I have gone too a few bars with my GG here in Fl an in CT were i am from org. I have learned to put my make up on that I my face looks very girlish . I have real good wigs that my GG helped with , I wear size 16 cloth GG dose too and 10 1/2 shoe also GG size so all in all I have a very great life . The shape shifting is something new to me so I am going to read up on it . JOsephine