Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do you become feminine when you dress?

Valerie

Do you become feminine when you dress?

Yes I become a totally different personality as Valerie ,but there have always been 2 people in this body

Not really. Still nasty...HEHH HEH HEH!!!

yeah my whole mentality changes when i dress. the worst part is when i start to "come down" from it and go back to "normal".

i cant say for sure, since i have only dressed by myself, but at least i do feel more feminine, and when i fantasy i do act feminine in my fantasy, lol

Hi Lucy
    well i like to think my whole demur changes but like so meny other girls my voice doe's not change.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sometimes. All depends on the situation. When alone or in a romantic mood I am usually more feminine (at least in my opinion) than when out on the town. Perhaps my personal comfort level has something to do with this.

The last time I went out dressed I totally spoke in my male voice and had fun with it. A great time. I am trying to not take myself so seriously when enfemme. I want fun and pleasure to be my main goals.

I realize for some being as passable as possible is the main goal, and they probably get at least the same enjoyment I do. I think that is great for those girls. For me, at least for now, I have fun just in dressing and makeup. I love the reactions (mainly positive) I get. I find people are more receptive to me, when they can see I am not trying to hide who I am completely. I have been asked on a couple of occasions if I was on my way to a club to put on a show. I love that question. My usual reaction is "Nah, I am just out having fun. "

I have even been to an AA meeting dressed.
    Just another man in a dress

I try to I do sit more femmine and I try to be more femmine in everything

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Yes I do. I've been told by friends that the change is so vastly different at times. I know I feel better and more "normal & where I am supposed to be" when dressed.

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I absolutely do. Since I work as a woman, with women I have learned a lot about being feminine when dressed. Once I dress everything, except my voice becomes totally female. There is a total calm that takes over me and I realize this is where I belong. Were I younger I would have transitioned and been 24/7 but since I am not I enjoy it as much as possible. One of my workmates said to me in a conversation last week, "You're such a girl" The was one of the best complments I ever got.

I feel and act feminine, when i become Debbie, my voice doesn't change though, not that i've noticed or my partner.

I Love to be fem
    most definately, all my male thoughts take a back seat I would love to be able to soften my voice and feminize it, then I would feel even sexier. I hold myself diferently and walk diferently.

When I become Glynnis instead Glyn my wife tells me I change for the better in her opinion.

Probably but don't tell my feminine side I said that as she'd no doubt slug me. She tends to be somewhat of a tomboy and "woman's libber".

I would have to answer no to the question... I don't really change. It's just that when I'm dressed in my pretty things, a different dimension o me is on display. Not unlike if I am wearing my grubbies working im the yard, you'll see the laborer me, or if I'm wearing casual clothing (of either gender) you'll see the relaxed me, and so on. Now if your asking if I carry myself differently, I would have to answer yes. How one sits while wearing a dress or skirt will be different to maintain modesty and walking in heels does kind of force you to move in a different way. Bottom line is that no matter what I may be wearing, it's still all me under the skin.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Yes, my mannerisms change, I walk and pose differently and talk with a gentle voice, I guess partly because it feels liberating or I'm under some kind of feminine 'spell' and partly cuz it's soo fun!

Yes.
    But it is more like roleplaying or acting the part.
    I do it because it is fun and not because I wanna be a woman and pass as one.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I would have to answer no to the question... I don't really change. It's just that when I'm dressed in my pretty things, a different dimension o me is on display. Not unlike if I am wearing my grubbies working im the yard, you'll see the laborer me, or if I'm wearing casual clothing (of either gender) you'll see the relaxed me, and so on. Now if your asking if I carry myself differently, I would have to answer yes. How one sits while wearing a dress or skirt will be different to maintain modesty and walking in heels does kind of force you to move in a different way. Bottom line is that no matter what I may be wearing, it's still all me under the skin.
    Holly has said far better than I could. Male & Female..... with ebs and flows. Moods and circumstances effecting dress and vice versa.

As another great thinker once said "I yam what I yam!" - Popeye.

XXX
    Megan
    Loving the Lace!

just cant wipe the smile off my face if that counts

Yes, I have been working on my voice and was doing some cleaning. A door fell off a cabinet and I needed a philips. I went over to "his" (<< my) dresser and looked around, and said to myself, "Now where would he but a philips".
    A girl has got to prove herself that she can do anything...
    When I dress, I am Karen. I need to lose a little weight. I do butt exercises. My makeup is never right. Everyday is a bad hair day... Those nails need work.
    I would love a pedicure
    Last edited by Karen7cd; 10-11-2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling error

No, still have my family jewels .

I know I'm definitely more relaxed and easygoing when dressed. In male mode I can be fun but I have a tendency to brood.

I have noticed that I switch to a feminine frame of mind not only when dressing, but also sometimes in boy-mode, e.g. when clothes shopping, or when interacting with female colleagues (e.g., as one of the girls).

Moreover this frame of mind can persist for some time after I have changed back from girl-mode to boy-mode. For example the confidence it brings can persist well into the next day.

Since the change in mind-set is somewhat under my control, I dont really think of this as changing character.

Walking in heels pretty much changes the way you walk.
    I think stomping around as if you are wearing workboots pretty much ruins the whole thing.

I would say to a certain extent that I do. It all depends on to what degree I dress when I dress.
    -BrendaJane
    Congratulations St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Champions!!! "Play Gloria"!!!

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Now that I am spending at least 75% of my spare time en femme, I find my body English automatically shifting over into a very feminine mode upon getting dressed. I flow gracefully as I move about, and my stationary body English is so feminine that it sometimes gives me a shiver when I look down over my highly feminized, dressed-up body. The dynamics come kind of natural to me, being somewhat derived from my artsy skating form, and years of observation in the field. The voice is an unsolved problem, however.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]