Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you become feminine when you dress?

I definitely become more feminine in my manner and thoughts when I'm dressed. And I feel so much more comfortable.

Sure, what everone else said.

Sometimes more than others, depending on the situation.

Occasionally, it's nice to feel (and act) all girly.

And occasionally, it's nice to just get comfy in skirt and blouse.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

[SIZE="3"]I feel very fem when dressed, my posture is better. This could be caused by my corset though. My mannerisms are fem. My confidence level really does not change. I am working on my voice, but it always has been a little softer when dressed.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs
    Do you become feminine when you dress?

[SIZE="2"]My first thought would be to say “of course,” I mean, why else would you do it? But, since I don’t really know what it’s truly like to be female, I would say, more accurately, that I become less male when I dress. The more extensive the dressing is, the more feminine I feel, according to my own definition of femininity, of course. Your results may vary…[/SIZE]

I definitely become more feminine with the exception of my voice. Just can't get that part right.

Dana55
    oh absolutely girl ! i become a woman and talk with a ghier pitches voice, walk different. i feel so sexy and free...i love it girl!

When dressed my female personna definately takes over. I become very feminine. I feel much more relaxed and love the feeling of surrendering the male ego. My sensitivity to my surroundings is much greater and generally feel totally energized.

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    I sure hope so...a nice, long transformation always helps, someone once said it's hard for a guy to act like a guy once his fingernails have a coat of polish on them, and the same goes for wearing a skirt and walking in heels, dontcha think?
    In the immortal words of a wise woman Windy Cissy I sure do even my voice
    Joann0830

All the Way ... I am not really intrested in guys but...

I feel sometimes like I am a GG or what I feel one should feel like.

I want to experience everything.

Never mind . . . I should stop here.

Am I the only one?

fem name: rebecca mindfulperson's Avatar
    well when i dress i definitely feel like a girl but i feel less stressed. Becoming rebecca makes the day feel so much better and i feel so comfortable in my womens clothing.
    WHEN I PUT ON MY WOMENS WHITE SWEATPANTS MY FEM SIDE REBECCA COMES OUT TO PLAY AND THE FUN BEGINS!

For me this is sort of "Duh" question. When I am en femme I try my very best to act like a lady at all times. This includes, manner of talking, walking, sitting, eating, conversing, responding to another, movements, etc.
    Hugs, Carole

there is no change in voice. but some mannerisms, like walking, standing and sitting definately change. as for as other changes like being considerate patient, sympathysing with others and being emotional and not trying to hide them - these things have become permanent part of me after i started cding, weather i am dressed or not.
    urmila

My wife I definitely do change for the better.I know that I get very sexual when dressed.Maybe thats why she encourages me.

Jennifer
    Yes, in many many ways....:-)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No!

Wait, YES! In my DREAMS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Like OMG

OMG, like totally completely!!! lol

i was just thinking about this the other week....how much more different i am. Feels natural and yet strange how i just flow with the role.

In fact, i see my male side becoming more and more accepting of my femme habits.....and I like it.

I definitely feel like I change. I'm a little late to this thread, and so much has already been stated, but one thing I gathered from reading the replies that I totally agree with is the feeling that I become more relaxed when dressed. It just feels completely right for me, and therefore it is easier to become what I feel inside. That happy and relaxed feeling breeds confidence and brings to life the true aspects of my personality that are sometimes just below the surface while going about my business in drab.

Julie

Of course I do. That is why it is so much fun. I change in so many ways, I would take way too much time to describe them all.

Absolutely

I don't notice it too much, and that is kind of scary, but my fiancee says I do change a lot: mannerisms, voice, etc. She even say that she can tell whether I was dressing or not when I write posts to this forum just by reading the post, apparently the way I express myself also changes. Weird, but fun.

Hugs,
    Claudia Dawn

Looking for tighter jeans sonjazi's Avatar
    Even my hand gestures become more feminine! I can't help it.
    Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    I wonder how many of us change characters when we dress. I find my state of mind changes completely and I think different thoughts and, apparently, my voice changes without my being aware. Any thoughts?
    Lucy
    Wow, I absolutely love your username, wish I'd thought of it!

As for me, on the times I've dressed up (quite infrequent so far - that will change!) there has been a bit of a change. One time I was dressed for a play with a couple of other guys and we cuddled up for a photo beforehand and all really got into the performance actually. Though probably much more in my case!

The brief times since that I've been able to wear heels have definitely made me fall under the femme spell. Among them a difference to my walk and much more ladylike mannerisms, but I never really worked much on a voice. I can't wait to get all dressed up again!

When I'm in guy mode,totally masculine,but when I get dressed femme my feminine side comes out.The way I walk, talk and make hand gestures like a woman. When I have a few beers or a couple of glasses of wine,it really comes out and I'm a chatty Cathy.My wife will say,"It looks like my dear wife Felicity is out".She loves it.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I would say Yes. When I put on a pair of heels, I take smaller steps, swing my hips a little more, and just feel sexier. But maybe that is just me actually expressing what I am feeling, because when I often find myself checking out a GG along with the thoughts of "Hey she looks great" I also have "and wow I love those shoes and that skirt, I wonder where she got them."
    Exploring the girl within me.[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I don't think I change at all, I don't magically change into a woman when I'm dressed. I sure look better though!
    Maybe if I had friends over to see me, they might feel differently.

Well yes it is what we do. I mean if we dress to some extent we have put on the roll of femininity, thus we change into a feminine us. Now I don't mean that we change and want to do everything that women do, and I'm not saying that we all start talking like a female, or have desires to be with a man or anyting like that. I am saying that as Crossdressers we put on our other side, we are still the same person but different clothes.
    Now with all that said let me also say this. I do not try to talk more feminine, nor do I intentionally try to do anything more feminine, however I will admit that when I am dressed I enjoy getting in the kitchen and cooking dinner for my wife, or cleaning the house or other, so called "Women's work". I don't consider myself a chovenist, (that ain't spelled right is it,LOL) but that is what I think, and feel. I appologize if I have offended anyone, especially any GG's. I have the deepest regard for women a more respect for the crap they go through than any male, or crossdresser. Just my .02 worth.