Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to say thanks/ update

Just wanted to say thanks/ update

Hi Girls....

Pretty soon within the next few days I'll be leaving this site for awhile...

As some of youa re aware, my marriage is ending and I'm moving back home to Florida. I'll be leaving a marriage that has covered some 14 years and another six years beyond that that I've known my wife. We've had some issues that have coem up that has put us in the position of needing to go in different directions with our lives....The dressing is a part of it, but a small part compared to the other issues that we've had to deal with.

Where are we now???? Well she and I went out last nite for our "last date" and had a a very nice time talking about times gone by and experiences and all and it seems like nothing is wrong with our relationship, yet we both know we have changed and need to now go in different directions with our lives....so that means that sometime in the next few days I'll pack up say good bye and move on to a new chapter in my life....and her life as well....

For the past year and a half since I began to dress and I came to this site I have learned a tremendous amount of information as it related to dressing...from makeup to clothing from hair styles to nail polish....but learn I have and it's all come from suggestions insight and experience of you girls...and what you see in my avitar is what I have evloved from and into...

But more importantly, and the purpose of this thread, is along the way I have had the womderful opportunity to meet some of you via e-mail IM and other mediums of cyber space and something wonderful has happened....I have found friends that I have had contact with beyond threads and posts....and some of you I have actually had the pleasure to meet in person...but many of you I have also been able to call "friends"...and one day if nothing else I would like to have the opportunity to meet each of you in person as Stephanie, as your sister(s) and give youa big hug and simply say "thanks for being you and supporting and caring for me as I have progressed to whom I have become...

So to each of you with whom I or Stephanie have had contact with during the past year and a half of this wonderful journey, I wish to to say now "Thank you all" for being who you are and reaching out to help Stephanie become who she is....and in doing so it has allowed her to move out into other venues both her in cyberspace as well as in the real world to meet other girls as wel,l and that has only added to the total experiences that is now her life and her world...

We are about to turn a new page on a new chapter...and one thing is for sure...it will be a chapter that features Stephanie and what is laying ahead for her as she becomes more of a cental part of our life....and all of this is partly due to the kindness, comapssion friendship and love that she has received over the past year and a half from you all....

In time, after the dust settles, the boxes get unpacked and thoughts get sorted out we'll be back...not sure how long that will be but hopefully not to long....we both need to be able to sort thought some emotions, feelings, memories as well as getting our legs in a new "place" and "time" for us both...moving "from" and "to" isn't all that easy at best and under these circumstances this will be a bit more difficult...

So yes, as usual, I've gotten a bit long winded here...but then again it wouldn't be me...

So to all you girls Steve and Stephanie wish to say thank you for being who you are, what you are and what you have give us both....you will always be remembered, appreciated, respected and loved...

Thanks....

Steve and Stephanie...
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

An old Navy saying, "Fair Winds and Following Seas"

May your new life be as blessed as it has been to this point in time.

Looking forward to you returning.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar
    Good post,we'll be here for you when you get settled in Steph. Good luck on the move and getting on with what you need.

April

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hi Stephanie-

<big hug> I'll just echo what the other girls have said, best of luck to you and yours during this change in your life. Personally, I look forward to seeing you back on the forums again soon. Take care, hon.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

new friends

Thanks for sharing your feelings with all of us. A change like this is hard for anyone. On a positive note, you will love Florida.

Ami

A new chapter and a new adventure - I love those. Best of luck to you. Keep looking forward.

Heading South tomorrow....

Finally got eveything done and settled so tomorrow I move to S. Florida....

Finishing my packing tonight and will head out in the AM...

Wife is kind of regretting things...but we both agree that we need space and time to see what's what....a number of issues out there and some can't be resolved and not sure if we can live with them or not....only time and space will address those concerns. The good thing is we're past the annomosity and all and all, actually have been OK with things the past few weeks....

So I'm on the road and will eventually pop back up here in due time...so all of you girls take care and we'll catch you on down the road....

Steph....

Hi Stephanie: enjoy florida. I hope the two of you find what you need and the marriage grows from the seperstion. Keep in touch

Platinum Member

Good Luck

Hi Sherry
    I wish you the best of luck and much happiness in your new life's journey.
    Just remember when one door closes another one opens to a
    new adventure. When traveling down life's highways steer
    clear of the potholes and don't get stuck in the fast lane either
    take it easy and enjoy your new life. Again I wish you the best.
    Plese be careful on your trip and keep us advised.
    .................................................. .........thanks..........ORCHID

When traveling down life's highways steer
    clear of the potholes and don't get stuck in the fast lane either
    take it easy and enjoy your
    and watch out for the speed traps especially in Georgia!!!! Right????

Steph,

Good luck and travel well!

See you soon hun and drive careful.

Teri

God bless, take care, be safe, and talk to you soon!

Gold Member
    Here's to wishing you all the best Stephanie and to your new life in Florida. Don't be away too long!!
    Last edited by Miranda09; 09-24-2009 at 12:26 PM.

GONE!!!!

Compass heading set..."Due South"!!!!

lucj god speed and see you when you get back .............. hopefully not to long
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

My reply

I look forward to your return to our little niche. Best of luck and many hugs, Kathy

made it to Lake City Florida...9 hours driving and stopped for 10 minutes to gas up...just up on motel wifi....so this is temporary

Friends don't leave Steph........ they just stand by for the right time to be a part of your life again.
    So son't worry. We'll be here when you get back.
    Be safe and God Bless.

Enjoy your time there. Feeling sad and happy for you at the same time.

Smile Gone but will return!

If nothing else, you'll love the weather down here! Look forward to your return!

I'm back!!!!

Made it down here in 13 hours and the drive was very smooth...

Made it to where I'm staying and renting and the two guys here are fine...and they're both gay so the Cding is not an issue...as a matter of fact they're looking to eventually meeting Stephanie...they say that I might possibly be able to maybe work a job up at one of the clubs for Stephanie as Stephanie, but we'll see where that idea goes....

Getting around OK since I know part of the area...but the City of Ft. Myers I have to learn, Ft. Myers Beach I know from way back when.

Mostly unpacked and it appears I'll have enough room for eveything I bought...

I've been talking on several other sites and have meet several Cders locally that I will eventually meet up with plus I'm looking to join the local Tri Ess Chapter here as well to expand my Cding contacts and experiences...

Have talked to the wife and she's missing me more thna she expected....she was reduced to tears the day I left and we decided that saying good bye was something neather of us wanted to experience...so we simply left it as "see you again sometime"....where we go from here we don't know. It will be more than likely "out of site out of mind" or "absence makes the ehart grow fonder"...we've talked and I've told her where I need to be with her and she with me...so she needs to find where she wants to go....sooo well see where this road leads us....I might get the paper to sign to divorce or she might want to re-commit...I don't know what will happen and I don't think she knows either at this point...time will tell and I am moving on with my life and see where my "path" will take me....

So all at the moment it's a mjor shift in my life and it's all new and hopefully in time I'll get back to my "comfort zone" which I am not anywhere near at the moment....

Soooooooooo if nothing else it sure ain't going to be boring though....

Steph....

All the VERY BEST Stephanie.
    I truly hope you find real happiness again one way or another.
    Please keep in touch here. We still love to hear from you

Hi Steph, you need us now more than ever, and you know we'll help,

Hugs and good luck,
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/