Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just wanted to say thanks/ update

Steph, update us on what's happening every day or so....I'm interested in your day to day goings on...

Hugs,
    Alice

You all are going to think I'm making this stuff all up or crazy or both....and I won't blame you one bit if you do....

But the proverbal "you know what" hit the fan today back home with the wife...she got called in and told she no longer had a job...

So she called me in tears to let me know and she was really in bad shape emotionally...and she then said she can't sleep her stomach is hurting because she's lost the best thing she ever had in her life...she's lost the most important thing she ever had and that was me...and then she said she loved me more than anything else in this world and ask me to come home...so we talked a bit and I'm heading back to TN.

Why??? Simply because she is my heart and soul and the love of my life and I love here unconditionally no matter what...simple as that...

She is #1 to me and she will always be that way with me....for me there can be no other way....

Sure there are issues to be worked on between us....but we both know we can't be without each other....I know I won't find anyone better for me...sure she put me through alot the past few months and most would have wakled away and said good riddence...but when you love someone heart and soul and unconditionally you can't do that....you simply forgive and contiue to love with all your heart and soul....and that's what I'm doing...

Call me crazy call me stupid but I'm totally committed to my wife....

So tomorrow or Friday I'll pack up and head back to be with her again and then we'll go from there and see where this crazy road we're on goes....

Hey at least it's not boring right????

Best to all....

Steph

NOTE:....I've only been here in Ft. Myers six days....and I've met a few people and had a few nice heart warming contacts....I think all in all I would have settled in very nice being back down in Florida...I got to be on the gulf and enjoyed the evening breezes overlooking the water....it's a little bit of heaven here and I'm sad that I'll be leaving it....I think it would have worked out for me in the long run....but again, my wife is #1...and I think she and I deserve a second chance at our realtionship...but down here will be special to me...
    Last edited by Sherry-Stephanie; 09-30-2009 at 07:01 PM.
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Miniskirts are electric JennaByNight's Avatar
    What an astounding journey you have been on over the last month! I just read this thread start- to- finish, and it was riveting. I am so happy for you, because from what I've read, you're both extraordinarily mature, and truly in love. Sometimes things cloud our vision and seem bigger than our love, and sometimes we go through things like this, and it makes the love clearer and restores perspective. You may be on a path to have more freedom to be who you are, and have a stronger, deeper, more intense relationship as well. I wish you indescribable happiness, and I thank you for sharing these deeply personal experiences with us.

Jenna

Aspiring Member

Very nice.

Well, I hope that works out.

"A friend in need is a friend indeed."

Steph, this is amazing, fantastic, fabulous news. My heart goes out to you and your wife in happiness. I know there will be challenges ahead, but this is wonderful.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

Omg

I miss you for a few days and wow what a change. Do what is best for all of you. Good luck and keep in touch. BTW, I miss our chats..........

Ami

A licensed counselor is a good idea if you two get stuck with your issues. Just don't let the counselors personal biases get in the way. His/her job is not to judge. They're supposed to explain and find common ground between you.

Best of luck
    Giuseppina

Take it one step at a time girls that's all we can do....

One thing...life sure ain't boring....

LOL

Hi Steph
    Wow what a roller coaster you have been on , I hope that you and your wife can work things out and have a happy life together.
    I am not sure if you have tried it but therapy has been a huge help in my life and I would highly recommend it if you can find someone you both are comfortable with.
    I wish you both all of the best , and have a safe trip home.

Tomara

I'm home...13 hours and 825 miles....got in around midnite....

Glad to be home with the wife and all BUT not happy at all that I had to leave Florida....it's simply where I prefer to be...but that being said my wife and marriage is more important....with that being the case, I guess we'll ahve to make due.

Now the mail thing other than working on the marriage and all now we both need jobs....so starting now our job is to find jobs ASAP...

I got home and yesterday we started unpacking...and wife started enforcing some "rules"....first off, all girl clothes go in the girl "clothes closet" which is in the main bedroom so all of Steph's clothes went in there and she put them up on hangers all my other girl stuff go in the spare bedroom...along with make up etc on and in the dresser...I have both my own dresser and chest for all of my underwear male and female stuff etc....

She also want to be able to build something to hang all of our combined jewelry so it will hang everything there...necklaces and earrings...so we'll see what we can come up with....

So all in all so far so good

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post

So she called me in tears to let me know and she was really in bad shape emotionally...and she then said she can't sleep her stomach is hurting because she's lost the best thing she ever had in her life...she's lost the most important thing she ever had and that was me...and then she said she loved me more than anything else in this world and ask me to come home...so we talked a bit and I'm heading back to TN.

Why??? Simply because she is my heart and soul and the love of my life and I love here unconditionally no matter what...simple as that...
    Thats very much the best reason, for both of you, maybe the separation will bring you closer together, and give you both a goal to aim for.

I really hope it works out for both of you.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Be strong Steph and don't show any weakness! If she loves you, she will be back.......I guess I should have read page two: Glad you're back home and I hope everything works out.
    Last edited by Bobbie Bee; 10-04-2009 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Updated Info.

great news

Stephanie, glad to hear you are back home & that you are both having another go at making your marriage work ............. nice rules she has imposed on you I think am sure you can live within them

to you both
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Hi Stephanie and welcome to Fla...how u like the heat wave we're having so far...

Aspiring Member
    Oh, for crying out loud.... following your story for the last 6 months or so has not been easy. I have had my doubts... I hope this time both of you have it figured right.

Most of the new arrangement sounds OK, except for the jewelry idea. Maybe she wants to have free access to your stuff? Charge her a rental fee.

All kidding aside, I hope this works out for both of you.

It's always a sad moment when a couple decides to go seperate ways. In a way I can understand what you are going through because of how my marriage was a year and a half ago. My marriage was kind of rocky because of some issues that me and my wife had. My crossdressing wasn't an issue then, but our marriage has doubled in strength since. The more that I am honest with her and let her know how things are going and the direction I am taking the more she understands and loves me for who I am and what I want to become. I'm heart broken that you two decided to split and I'm almost reduced to tears, but I will be strong for you and I hope that you and your SO will reconsider your seperation. I am not very good with words so I will end on the high note.

Hannah~~

Just like everyone else I should have read the second page, lol. I am happy to hear you are back at home with your wife and it sounds like she is making things work for the both of you and is really trying to make you feel more comfortable and at home while dressed. I hope things go well from this point on!!

Hannah~~

Gold Member
    Sherry, you sure are having a roller coaster ride, but aren't all relationships like that, and isn't that what makes them interesting. Actually, I'm glad to see you and your wife are going to try to work things out. Florida isn't going anywhere, well, at least not for a couple hundred million years!!!

LOL this is normal for me...trust me on that!!!!! Reality is far stranger to us than fiction could ever be....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post
    Call me crazy call me stupid but I'm totally committed to my wife....
    Nope, you wont hear it from me!!, your Not crazy, your just in love..

Although sometimes it's very hard to distinguish the difference between the two..LOL

But seriously, I think that is so admirable of you to do that!!!!, and wish both of you the very best of luck...

Sometimes it take drastic measures for each other to see what holds true in their hearts..

I just love happy endings & new beginnings like this.

[SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I know what your going through regards to the split but... one thing I learnt was NEVER look back, only forward.

Regrets yes! Would I change anything? NO!

You WILL find your happiness and maybe later look back and wish you had moved sooner.... Been there doine it!

I wish you all the very best in your quest.

Jenny
    Loving life to the full.... At long last