Thread: it seems so natural to me

Smile it seems so natural to me

Hello to all of you, just thought i'd write a few words to let you know how much '' Gemma'' means to me . Well we have been together nearly three years now. The only time i had come across a crossdresser was serving one in my shop where i used to work. All the other girls i worked with used to run a mile when she came in the shop or point and laugh. I really didnt see why they did this as at the end of the day she was a human being with a sense of style lol , beautiful skirts and jackets and the most to die for boots i have ever seen lol. If Gemma has ever told you ; I love shoes and boots , handbags lol.One day after i had known Gemma for a few weeks or so , she told me she likes to wear womens clothes . I thought about it for a while , but i couldnt find any thing wrong . As time went on i fell deeper in love with the man and the girl who had been part of my life for only a few weeks.We have now been together for almost 3 years . I wouldnt change Gemma for the world.
    Last edited by .samantha.; 07-19-2005 at 02:29 AM.

Nice

Its so nice to read something like this compred with horror stories, I hope that i can find a GG who is as nice as you are.

hugs
    Michelle xxx

We need more women like you Samantha, someone who indeed understands that we are just humans and yes we do have style..thanks...Melissa
    "It is good to begin well; it is better to end well"

Tristen Cox
    Gemma is very lucky indeed. :Power:

Gemma
    I am Tristen, Sammi is a very special lady to me and I love her deeply, as every day goes by.

Thumbs up Lucky

Samantha, that is a great story and we need more stories like your's and Geema's. I look forward ro reading more post from the both of you. Gemma hun, take care of Sammi, you have a jewel there.

Rikki

The world could learn a lot from the love you all share. Thats terrific.

You better love me deeply Gemma or I won't buy you that pink skirt you keep nagging me about lol .love you xx