Hello:

I decided to post seeking other ppl experiences regarding divorce proceedings, kids and crossdressing.

A couple of weeks ago in a court session in Tennessee which BF was represented by his lawyer but he wasn't actually present, his soon to be ex told the female judge all about his crossdressing, the lawyer objected and asked her for proof of her claim and although she clearly admitted she didn't have any evidence at all, the judge ruled his visitation rights were cut off to 0days, in other words he's not allowed to see his kids and this broke his heart. In order to be considered to re-establish them he has to go infront of the judge in a future court date to explain his "unfit" behavior.

Thinking we don't have the best lawyer for his case, in two separate approaches seeking a second opinion, as soon as the crossdressing issue comes up the lawyers tend to be unfriendly toward the whole thing and are not interested. Apparently we are working with a very conservative County, I haven't found yet a transgender friendly attorney.

BF was already dealing with parental alienation and now she has the law in her side. He adores those kids, he's a great dad, I don't see how this is in the best interest of the children.

I will appreciate any thoughts...