Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could change one thing in your life... Would you do it!!!!

If you could change one thing in your life... Would you do it!!!!

I had a thought last night , just before I fell asleep. I has to do with some threads I have read . IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING IN YOUR LIFE... WOULD YOU DO IT!!!! And how would that affect your life now. I thought about that and still I can't think of anything. I love my family , I love my life , If I could be in less dept I would but that is not one thing but many. In regards to my CDing I only wish I started to dress a long time ago. Like in my childhood or teens. It might have made my life harder and may be worse , or maybe after school would be better. You see I don't think I would change anything in my past.

What would you girl's change....if you could?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I agree, I wish I could have "come out" as a public crossdresser earlier in my life. However, I am pretty happy with they way things are going, and with the friends I've made in the Transgendered community.

If there's one thing I could change right now? I wish I could be more "full time", and be able to dress all the time if I chose to, without having to compromise family and job. As it stands now, work doesn't know I dress, and I'm not out to public places around town, such as the local bank. I can't dress around the home all the time either because I have school age nephews who aren't supposed to know. It's a small sacrifice I have to make, since I can pretty much go out any time I want once my work is done, but it would be nice to have a little more freedom.

Of course, if I was independently wealthy I wouldn't have to worry about any of that, but I'm not counting on that to happen any time soon...
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I wish that I had the courage to start my transition when I was sixteen. I am sure that I would have had a more successful career and hapiier lifestyle.
    living the dream

Gold Member
    There are likely alot of things I would have liked to have changed in my life, however, if I changed one thing, it would likely affect more than just my life, but, perhaps the lives of others I have come to know and love. If I could change something WITHOUT affecting those that I have met, known, and affected in some way, I would choose going after my PhD early in life. With this said, I have few if any regrets as to how my life has progressed. In fact, I think I've done pretty good.

I do think I would change one thing...

That one thing would be to have more time to enjoy my family, my friends and my fem side. Right now time is my only complaint.

I guess more money might help me have more time since I have to work to support my family which takes time away from them.

So I guess it is more money...that would change my time issue. Money doesn't make you happier but if it would buy me more time I would be happier.

Kisses,

Allie

I'd change only my wife's attitude towards my crossdressing in that I'd have her be completely (I'd even settle for mostly) accepting. This would constitute a major change for me in that I'd be able to pursue this little (big) part of my life with greater vigor.

[SIZE=1](Can I get her to quit smoking, too?)[/SIZE]

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Banned Read only
    There isn't much I would change. I've been pretty lucky.

Change??

I guess,,,,just to be born female,,,,to be done with this desire,,,and just be woman already,,,at ease with my gender and sexuality,,,,enough already,,,at times I feel this has been sooooo much conflict in my life,,,it seems not fair,,,others,regularm people(whatever that means),seem so comfortable in their lives,,,but,,NOOOOOOO,,,not me(some of us),,,we have this certain `affliction`,,,,,to be honest,,,,at times it really sucks being us!! But,,,since its been like 40 plus yrs for me already,,,,gosh that sounds horrible,,,,i`ve learned to accept its part of me!!!,,,,,,It is what it is!!!!,,Thank you for hearing my Rant,,,,

Would have started dressing a lot earlier and would have gotten myself to big liberal city like Atlanta, SF or NYC a lot quicker!!!

Former Member
    Gosh, there isn't much I would change. I have great kids, a loving wife, great extended family, good friends and a rewarding career.......and an unusual hobby

All is good here!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Time machine!

I haven't ANY regrets that I can recall.

I think I would go back 30 years, live my life as I have, but START CDING 30 YEARS EARLIER!

And look REALLY HOT!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If I could change one thing..

... it would be to have never taken up the habit of smoking.

I don't think I would change anything about myself, except maybe to be a little shorter. What I would change is my wife's attitude toward my crossdressing.

Nicole

Happy The way THings Have Turned Out

[SIZE="3"]I'm happy with way everything turned out. I see it this way; I came out when I did because it was the right time. Now that I moved more to TG/TS I'm where I should be at this time. I have no regrets.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Aspiring Member
    I was going to start a new thread to ask this question, but I think the girls that posted in this thread could probably answer it for me.

Lately I've completely come to terms with the fact that CD'ing is a part of my life and for the first time wish it wasn't a huge secret (to the wife at the very least). I've been starting to feel really sad at the fact that I may not ever be able to tell the wife, and if I do it'll be so far down the road I may not be able to have the fun I might potentially have had as a younger CD'er.

So I guess what I'm asking is if there is anyone out there who's one change would have been coming clean to your loved ones & SO earlier on, rather than later?

Sorry for the long post. Oh and I guess to answer the question of the thread, even though I had no control over how things played out sometimes I wish I would have been born a female. Would have saved some time discovering myself
    Last edited by KristinSkye; 09-03-2009 at 07:29 PM.

I just thought of one. When I got out of school I started to do some bodybuilding and did that for to years. I did not get to the size of the Govanator in California , but I did get bigger. So I would love to Not do that, I would be smaller and a more fem body.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I started using drugs at age twelve and didn't quit until very early thirties....omg what a waste. Guess that answers the question.

If I could change one thing about my life, I would become one of the innumerable and impossible Great Race of Yith; immortality through trans-dimensional existence and unlimited knowledge as a mere side-effect of that state. Indestructible and impossibly powerful, my only true enemy being the infinite nature of reality and the endless sprawl of the universe.[/Lovecraftian scholar nerd]

If I could honestly change one thing about myself, it would be my career. I want to be on stage now; that's where I belong and it's where I'll find genuine acceptance. But all good things to those who wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

There is not alot I would change, Great family and I love my IN-LAWs...I have 2 things but both are related...I would have finished my College Degree and back in 85 I went to Beauty School while I was working full time, we had our second child and I stopped going...Yea I know..."Beauty School Drop Out"

DanaLynn
    DanaLynn

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    The only thing I can really think of is that I would have started taking better care of my health (high blood pressure, and other medical conditions) a lot earlier in my life.

I'd like to have zero debt!

Other than losing some weight, there is nothing I would change. It has been a great journey so far. May it continue.

I guess having large full breast would be ok.

(not a whale)
    i'd change not graduating from college.

I wish I would have known in my 20s that my crossdressing would be a life time thing. I really thought that getting married would "cure" me of wanting to crossdress.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have talked to my then fiancee about my crossdressing so she would know what she was getting into.

There's actually quite a few things I'd do differently if I had a "do over" and could go back to being 18 again. At this time of year, I get very jealous of college freshmen, starting out on a new adventure and having so many paths open to them. I guess my biggest challenge (among others) these days is to stop thinking of what could have been and get on with making my life the best it can be from where I am now.
    Linda Marie Daniels

I'm pretty happy... I guess. I have a business and I dress when I travel. The thing that bugs me is that I think about it ALL the time. I keep my body pretty feminine, ie: nails, shaving and plucking. I am constantly watching women. I watch their walk, their actions, attitude... clothing, etc. I REALLY wish I was one of them.

I guess if I could change anything it would be my gender if I was able to keep my current lifestyle.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"