Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Longest Stretch Without Dressing?

What's Your Longest Stretch Without Dressing?

I'm so spoiled these days! It's been two whole weeks since I've been Cissy, and I won't be her again for another two weeks Of course, there were much longer stretches in the past, months and even years sometimes, but she always came back and now she's here to stay What's your longest stretch without crossdressing?

About 5 or 6 years. Didn't purge or anything like that, I just didn't have the time or energy to make the effort.

The longest I've gone without is 10 days whilst on vacation to a friend in the US, although I did go shopping!
    I'm very lucky that I get to express myself daily here (although outside is obviously still scary!)

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    5 years ... in recent times, about 10 minutes*

* depends on how we are defining "dressing"
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

28 years, but since it came back about 4 years ago, the longest i've managed is about about 3 weeks maximum.

My longest drought was 3 years, no purging, just too "macho" to do it back in my high school days.
    You can call me Colleen

The longest for me was about three years. I'd purged on starting a relationship with a woman who I ended up engaged to for a while (though we broke up eventually, nothing to do with crossdressing...she didn't even know).

I spent three years wanting to crossdress, but not doing so. I was trying hard to break the 'habit' and 'urge', thought I could cure myself and not have to worry about it anymore. It ebbed and flowed. At times I thought I was over it. At other times, I struggled mightily to resist the temptation.

It all came apart one day, and I bought a pair of pantyhose. I just could NOT wait to get home from shopping. Seconds after I was in the door, I was putting on the pantyhose.

The mental, spiritual, and emotional explosion inside of me was intense and awe inspiring. I was absolutely dumbfounded by the reaction I had. It proved to me that crossdressing was a part of me, an undeniable part of me, and that I could never permanently resist it. This was long before the Internet. I was alone, in isolation from any other crossdressers. On this forum now on hearing this story, we'd say "Well of course you couldn't resist it! Duh!" But I didn't know, had no way of knowing. This was crucial, pivotal turning point in my life.

I swore then I'd never purge again, never try to repress my true self again. I did purge once more on starting to date the person who is now my wife, but only because I wanted to tell her about my femme side on my own terms (which happened a few months later), not by accidental discovery. I lost a few things in that purge that I regret losing, but it wasn't a major loss.
    Last edited by JulieC; 09-11-2009 at 11:59 AM.

don't keep track exactly...

...but it has been a few months without much pink in the fog. Today finally in heels & dress--feels lovely!

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Gold Member
    So far it's been during the past 3 weeks or so. Today is the first time since then and it feels wonderful!!!!

14 years. oh no, that was before i started to crossdress
    recently, it was about 3 weeks, i had gone to see my sister (who was told at the time) and when i got back i was too drained of life to make the effort, due to my break up. happily enough, jessica was ready to pop out of her box when asked to, goog girl that she is.
    jess

Too many years before I started about 3 years ago, and then maybe 2-3 weeks dry time since then. Recently I have been getting out dressed from 1-3 times a week and I love it. I do not know how I would feel if I had to go into a prolonged drought. I hope I would survive!

Aspiring Member
    A year or two for me..10 or 15 yrs back.....don't remember why

Not counting pantyhose, 10 (long) years.

For me, about 3 weeks.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Currently, it's been two months since I last got dolled up as Jessica. In the past, I've probably gone several months, but probably never close to a whole year. Even when I couldn't dress fully, I'd partially dress in the privacy of my apartment / room.

Unhappy

Does partial or minimum count? I have not had any chance for more than 5 years but I tried to have panties on all the times.

[SIZE="3"]Two years for me. It was while fighting my x, for custody of my son. I was an insomniac bitch to be around. [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

months

Impossible while in college with roomates.
    Impossible with a cast or two on, or when in the hospital with a smashed-up body.

Other than that...... maybe a month.

15 days during my two week guard duty. I didn't have my own room and we usually did everything together. Back then don't ask, don't tell meant don't tell my wife I cheated on her. Not me I was devoted. I mean some of the other guys.

In recent years the longest that I have gone without dressing enfemme is two days.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by AliceSandra View Post
    Does partial or minimum count? I have not had any chance for more than 5 years but I tried to have panties on all the times.
    I guess I meant totally dressed, I can see where it would be a little escape to wear something frilly underneath...for me it's all or nothing, and the times when I couldn't dress (or worse, when I had to start all over after a stupid purge) have been so frustrating!

Except for vacations, the longest I go without dressing is 2 days, Saturday and Sunday.

Nicole

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I HEARBY CLAIM the RECORD!

Over 50 years!

Can anyone top THAT!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Since I started CDing, the longest I went is maybe 3 or 4 days if I'm away with my friends or a relative.sometimes it nice to take a break but by the 5th day,Felicity is yearning to come out. She doesn't like to be locked too long.

Felicity
    Last edited by PhillyGuy2Girl; 09-04-2009 at 08:14 PM.
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Over 50 years!

Can anyone top THAT!?
    Yikes, that has to be the record! Did you try on your sister's First Communion dress and then go cold turkey till you went on Social Security?