Thread: What a relief

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar

What a relief

I am retired and live full time at home now with my wife of 41 years. I don't go out in this town for various reasons and don't travel anymore. This isn't much of a problem since we are both home bodies now.

Once in a while I have to put on boi clothes to run errands or to have lunch with friends. It brings such a sense of relief when I am back at home and back enremme. It is just so relaxing and feels so much more natual. Yet another advantage to being a t girl.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Ain't it the truth, honey?

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Same here - I haven't retired yet, but when I'm not travelling for work I spend as much time as I can as jj.

Trips out, guests/kids coming over, softball games all seem like unwelcome breaks in my life. To get home and strip off the guy clothes and bathe and shave and powder and perfume is as close to heaven as I'm likely to get.

Except maybe our occasional girls' weekends in NYC.

-jj

I sometimes wonder what will happen when my wife and I are both retired and she starts spending most of her time at home. She won't much like me crossdressing with her around, so I'm thinking my opportunities will slow to a trickle. That's gonna suck.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Sounds like you are enjoying your life in retirement ,
    Makes you wonder what it would have been like if you had stayed in the closet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Well, I just retired from the military. This week, in fact. Cept, I got the kids at home still (9 and 15). So, gotta wait a few more years yet.

When the kids are gone, well, I"m SUUUURE I'll find ways to entertain myself.....LOL.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Crysten, congradulations on your retirement and thanks for your service.

Crysten thank you for your service and Girl get out as often as you can. My girls are adults and know I dress. I have a couple years before I retire and will be starting work as a woman this Oct. Up to now it has been every waking moment other than work but being transgender I will start my RLT and hopefully HRT soon to follow.

Have fun and many huggs. Teri

I'm still learning the language. What exactly is a "boi"?

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Its what u are when u are not in girl mode...icky

brittney1

Im almost retired and the kids are all almost gone but for now I love to lock the bedroom door and step into my own world

Amen Sasha Anne, well said.
    O