Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Bondage/Crossdressing

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    I have some black, four inch, ankle strap sandals, that always get me spanked when I wear them. Must be something about those shoes.
    Now if you could just LOCK them on...
    that's what I love.

There's a big overlap for me, too. Nothing like having another fetish to complicate things.

Bondage/Crossdressing

glad you enjoy it, its not for me at all

LOL...What amamzes me more than the content put forth in the posts here is the fact that there have been over 13,000 clicks on this topic...which tells me....

There's a heck of a lot of people out there damm curious about this topic!!!!!
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

And I thought I was the only one that liked both extremely well!

Karly in East County kayesimone's Avatar
    sounds like a fun thing for my new years list...now how to find someone like that to play with...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fight flight

if im tied up im gettin out.houdini.Spank punish incorrectly im gonna lively up.Be nice.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Jim View Post
    Now if you could just LOCK them on...
    that's what I love.
    oohh thats easy ! there are all kinds of around the ankle under the foot traping the heal kind of goodies...just search bondage heals strap locking

I had been curious about bondage most of my life but had no opportunities to explore this world until meeting a woman who absolutely is turned on at many levels from bondage. At one point, she lived with a man for a year as a submissive and between that experience and other live experiences was well versed in this life style. She wanted me to be her dom even thou I had never done this before but didn’t take long to get into the role yet took some time to be smooth in the role. Then one evening she decided it was time for me to be the submissive, which at first did not appeal to me. I found certain roles did while others did not. I am thankful for finding out with her rather than later as I have been catering several men desires as a dominatrix and several as the submissive. I have found most men who are into this world are extremely well educated where I would have thought the complete opposite.

My attire ranges from everyday clothing, which is pretty much destroyed after an encounter to leather cat suit. I have several pairs of heels ranging from 6 to 8 inches that have never gone outside and only uses in bondage.

I have a good selection of toys and furniture for making things happen too.

Thinking attire, PVC is huge in the world of bondage. The best quality are European but you need to be careful in regards to thickness since most PVC garments for woman are much less forgiving for us especially in some cat suits at the crotch area. Talcum powder is necessary for putting on these garments without destroying them.

Safe to say I enjoy BDSM
    SRS January 27

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    I participate in other forums on the details of my enjoyment of this topic (blushes) but I'm a huge fan of bdsm... so many flavors so little time - sighs -
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

I think the fascination with CD and bondage is it is our way to cope with our dressing if is is "forced" upon us and then we are made helpless (bondage) while dressed. Mentally it makes it seem ok to us, if that makes sense...

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suit View Post
    oohh thats easy ! there are all kinds of around the ankle under the foot traping the heal kind of goodies...just search bondage heals strap locking
    Either get shoes with ankle straps (locking are even better!) or see the samples going UNDER the heel to wrap/secure.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Smile

Oh yes I have done it, It is very fun and can't wait to do it again and again and again
    Mistybtm

Former Member
    Bondage? Me?..........Never!

Okay, I've been a bad girl and lied. Now you'll have to tie me up and spank me for my punishment!

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    For me its all about the B and not the D, I love selfbondage because I am deep in the closet and have no one to play with. When I do SB I like to use a vibrating ring on myself to tease me into ecstacy because with me its all about tight ropes teasing and finally the pleasure, I have no desire to be spanked or whipped I go by the theory of "love bondage " which is all about pleasure if I could ever find someone to play with it would be mutually pleasurable for both of us with lots of tight ropes and teasing.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]I once had a crossdresser friend who told me about being dressed up and humiliated by some girls he knew – I’m not sure about the “extent” of the bondage they employed, but my friend, ever since then, liked the idea of wearing a dress that was hard to get out of…

When I lived near Boston, MA there was a famous dominatrix manslaughter case that dragged on and on. A man (a respectable businessman, I think), went to a dominatrix in North Quincy for his weekly sadomasochistic “treatment.” While being humiliated, this man died somehow (I think it was an unsolved mystery), and the female dominatrix panicked. She called her friend, and together they dismembered the body, and then disposed of it somewhere unknown. The man turned up missing, and eventually the authorities located the dominatrix in her swanky North Quincy condo. The last I heard (this was going on when I moved out here), the dominatrix wouldn’t reveal the location of the body, and nobody had been charged with any crime yet. I think there was a fine for improper disposal of a body, or words to that effect, but our heroine must still be in business. Because of this, whenever I hear the word “bondage” I always think about North Quincy. I’ll stick with crossdressing, thank you…[/SIZE]
    I read that she was eventually acquitted.

well............got more equipment than most stores ......well got lots of experience too.... Makes this little hobby look cheap!::Sandra:
    George Zimmerman says "youll like the way you look" and he is right I do!

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!

I wish! :D

I would looooooove to explore this, my submissive, slave girl side!

Me and my girl have explored a few times with spanking and whipping and being tied up, but sadly Samantha was not involved

I'd love to dress up as Samantha and be someone's slave! My girl's not really into being a Dominatrix though, oh well...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes, Marina!

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    Anyone had any close calls or been caught while in selfbondage? No erotic details, please, just the scary/funny story!
    I was into selfbondage the entire 30 years BEFORE I got interested in CDing. And, I was into it as deeply as I am CDing now.

One time, I rigged a heavy weight to drop and pull me up off the floor by my tied hands and feet. THAT part worked great! However, the release cord I was holding, wouldn't work with all my weight on it!
    After struggling for some time, my hands and feet were going numb and I considered calling out to a neighbor!

The thot of someone finding me naked, bound, and hanging worked wonders! And I was able to free myself, eventually!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My bdsm world and cd world are two separate worlds. I like being dominated (caned and whipped while strapped to a whipping bench) by a female but in cd mode I am simply enjoying the feel of female attire and don't go for bdsm then. It has happened, though, that a domme has forced me to wear hold-ups, but not anything else, by way of humilation and then caned me on a whipping stool.

Banned Read only
    Im very much into BDSM combined with CDing. I love to play the role of Mistress as well as sissy slave with my wife. The bondage aspect is fun but there are so many other levels of domination, being tied up is barely scratching the surface. I am a member of FDS (Femdomme Society) and there are many, many women out there who are looking for TG/CD's who are interested in this lifestyle.
    Last edited by az_azeel; 01-06-2010 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Link removed

I can remember experimenting with both at a very early age. ~6 or 7 years old. They both sparked my interest at the same time. I can remember watching Annie on TV one night. And I guess there is some time in the movie when the orphanage isn't being very nice to Annie (or something. It's been so long). At any rate, I remember that night lying in bed and pretending I was Annie and was being tied up.

It's odd because at that time of course I was too young for anything to really be sexual. But I know it felt pretty good to pretend in that way. It's been a hidden trend for me.

About 12 years ago, I was topped by a woman who blindfolded me, dressed me and tied me to the bed and drove me mad for about 4 hours and I have fantasized about it since. I have played some more with spanking and flogging, both as a top and bottom, and to me, being dressed while I'm doing this is the very height of eroticism. But then, that's just me, and as I mentioned in another post, I am a freak. But not because I crossdress.

I've been serving a Domme/Domme couple going on 7 years now, and while neither mind my dressing, we've never added it into our play.

While being a CD is a part of who I am, being a submissive to Miss Holly is also part of who I am. Even if the two sides never meet.

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar
    My wife fully accepts my crossdressing, but the bondage aspect was a little harder for her to accept. We have made an agreement that on one night a week during our "play" time, she has agreed to allow me to dress as Melissa and she would Domme me. She does not care how often I dress, but she will only tie m up and play with me on the one night. Bondage and crossdressing have always gone hand in hand for me. Even from my young days of self bondage, I always fantsized about being the damsel in distress.