Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bondage/Crossdressing

Bondage/Crossdressing

I don't know aboiut you guys, but I personally love bondage as well as dressing up. Me and my boyfriend are always mixing it up, I love being tied up in something tight and sexy. How bout you guys?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Not my cup of tea at all!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suaverabbit View Post
    I don't know aboiut you guys, but I personally love bondage as well as dressing up. Me and my boyfriend are always mixing it up, I love being tied up in something tight and sexy. How bout you guys?
    Please ... we're girls here on this forum

I have done bondage modeling for a few sites ... I LOVED it ... but photo shoots aren't the same as actual play time.
    Bondage play time is a HUGE boost to great, sexy fun!

I've done it twice before by professional doms and I thought it was quite exhilarating.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

oh wow, another bondage/cd lover on the forum, i thought i was the only one....i personally love that experience, none better

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I will say yes many a times, but no details, not for this forum.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I enjoy it within the context of a femdom encounter. Otherwise it does nothing for me. If my SO wasn't into it (she is, sometimes) I could live without it too. What I enjoy is being rudely bossed around by her. If she has to restrain me to get her point across, all the better.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Suaverabbit View Post
    bondage scares the hell outta me. i cant imagine being tied up or being dominated or anything like that, it scares me.

I'd give it a shot given the oppurtunity but that hasn't come up yet. I'm pretty sure I'd have a good time though.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Quote Originally Posted by BrookeA View Post
    oh wow, another bondage/cd lover on the forum, i thought i was the only one....i personally love that experience, none better
    Tee hee....You're not the only one...not by a long shot.

Aspiring Member
    I posted this last October and the responses lasted until March. A very popular thread and a very popular pastime. You have lots and lots of company.
    It fits perfectly with dressing. I love playing the role of the damsel in distress.
    Sexy stuff.

I would try it with someone I trust. Sounds like fun !!!
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    I've done it twice before by professional doms and I thought it was quite exhilarating.

Hugs!
    [SIZE=4]OH MY GOD!!!! tell me this is not true???? tell me!!! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]ooookaayyy.. let the bad thoughts out...let THEM out.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]dang..too late.. how erotic... uhh..that was the nicest mod free words i could use to envision you in this manner.. there goes that innocences thoughts of you.. right out the door.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs,[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

What ever happened to "A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells"?

Did that turn into a taco and get eaten by a dominatrix?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Not my cup of tea at all!!
    I wholeheartedly agree there u couldn't said it any better ........... for those as enjoy it cool beans to you

Must say it is an interseting first post hun .............. maybe you should wander over to the intro section and introduce yourself to us all before you ask about our private lives
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

My girlfriend and I actually met at a BDSM toy bazaar. It was my first venture into BDSM and I loved it. I won't go into detail here, but sometimes restraints are a part of it.

If you're near Atlanta in september there's the Southern Comfort Conference, that we're all probably aware of and then in October there's DomCon. I'll be at both events. At DomCon you will find crossdressers and even sissy maids and of course on Saturday night there will be play time at 1763, a dungeon that's in Atlanta.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen CD View Post
    My girlfriend and I actually met at a BDSM toy bazaar. It was my first venture into BDSM and I loved it. I won't go into detail here, but sometimes restraints are a part of it.

If you're near Atlanta in september there's the Southern Comfort Conference, that we're all probably aware of and then in October there's DomCon. I'll be at both events. At DomCon you will find crossdressers and even sissy maids and of course on Saturday night there will be play time at 1763, a dungeon that's in Atlanta.
    I wish I lived in Atlanta!

Bondage? ... Haven't tried it,..... yet.

However, the other part of B/D was "interesting" Had a bit of a time sitting down for a day afterwards.

'nuff said.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Ummmm, yes Ma'am/Mistress. I've done the bondage/crossdresser thing before with a domme and loved every minute of it. Planning another visit soon.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Nothing better then wearing stockings and heels and having your legs and feet tied together.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    I'd raise my hand, but I can't at the moment.

Hugs (if I could do that, too)...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

[SIZE="3"]Being tied and helpless while all dolled up feels wonderful![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by mscassey1963 View Post
    [SIZE=4]OH MY GOD!!!! tell me this is not true???? tell me!!! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]ooookaayyy.. let the bad thoughts out...let THEM out.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]dang..too late.. how erotic... uhh..that was the nicest mod free words i could use to envision you in this manner.. there goes that innocences thoughts of you.. right out the door.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs,[/SIZE]

Did I ever mention that I have a split personality? LOL!
    Yeah. Every once in a while my bad girl side comes out and I just can't control her sometimes.
    She just thought she'd try it out and see what it's all about.
    She thinks the rope stuff is pretty cool, but definitely not into the leather, chains, whips, spankings, and all that really extreme stuff. Too weird.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 09-06-2009 at 11:00 AM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Suaverabbit
    I don't know aboiut you guys, but I personally love bondage as well as dressing up.

[SIZE="2"]I once had a crossdresser friend who told me about being dressed up and humiliated by some girls he knew – I’m not sure about the “extent” of the bondage they employed, but my friend, ever since then, liked the idea of wearing a dress that was hard to get out of…

When I lived near Boston, MA there was a famous dominatrix manslaughter case that dragged on and on. A man (a respectable businessman, I think), went to a dominatrix in North Quincy for his weekly sadomasochistic “treatment.” While being humiliated, this man died somehow (I think it was an unsolved mystery), and the female dominatrix panicked. She called her friend, and together they dismembered the body, and then disposed of it somewhere unknown. The man turned up missing, and eventually the authorities located the dominatrix in her swanky North Quincy condo. The last I heard (this was going on when I moved out here), the dominatrix wouldn’t reveal the location of the body, and nobody had been charged with any crime yet. I think there was a fine for improper disposal of a body, or words to that effect, but our heroine must still be in business. Because of this, whenever I hear the word “bondage” I always think about North Quincy. I’ll stick with crossdressing, thank you…[/SIZE]

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Eh, that is a freak incident and not to be confused with most bondage events. There is something to be said in giving up control and going into your "zone". I know I can't get enough and am very lucky to have an accepting wife.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!