Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bondage/Crossdressing

Look at all the attention this thread has received! I have often noticed a strong correlation between crossdressing and the desire to be restrained. I have *no* idea what that means, but it does seem to be more prominent in the CD world than the general population.

I love the idea of bondage, but in practice it's just a pain - and I mean that literally. I'm fairly certain the arthritis and loose hip socket on my left leg are directly related to having my legs stretched out too far back in my wild youth. So while the idea of being held immobile still turns me on, going through with it is always uncomfortable and disappointing.

I think some sensual bondage/control would be fun to do while dressed up. I would not like the heavy bondage (whips/chains/pain)

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    My wife and I have come to an agreement.
    I will let her tie me up any way she wishes, so long as I am totally enfemme.
    She dislikes my CDing, but loves to tie and be tied.
    So, we have come to a compromise.
    Tight, inescapable bondage for me, by her, enfemme and bound orgasms for her.
    I like the trade off.

Have never done it, but have wondered what it would be like. Will never happen with my wife.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina mercedes View Post
    My wife and I have come to an agreement.
    I will let her tie me up any way she wishes, so long as I am totally enfemme.
    She dislikes my CDing, but loves to tie and be tied.
    So, we have come to a compromise.
    Tight, inescapable bondage for me, by her, enfemme and bound orgasms for her.
    I like the trade off.
    Yes, as long as she remembers to untie you!.... I'd be petrified she'd "forget" for a while to teach me a lesson.....guess I'm just paranoid....

Wink

[SIZE="3"]My wife and I are bondage fanatics! Love it! We switch up on who's topping who, but I enjoy both ends of the spectrum quite a bit and so does she! It's an awesome experience! [/SIZE]

I'm new, just settling in
    For me the idea that I might not be able to escape from my clothes is very sensual. I found myself searching the internet for lockable dresses recently, but those might not stand up to machine tools so I'd only break them.

I once dressed up and locked myself out of the house, and hid the key somewhere where I couldn't find it in the dark. Thought I would have been able to find it with a little difficulty, but I ended up sleeping in an outhouse. Fortunately I woke up with the sunrise at 5am and found the house key before anyone else got up.

That felt very similar to my bondage, but turned out to be a lot more effective. I'm not a fan of anything uncomfortable, and have never owned anything like handcuffs.

I like it for a change of pace, 'cause it gives me a chance to wear some of my fetish-style clothes and be a little sub. But only with someone I trust, or if someone I trust is present.

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar
    I'm into the lighter side of it, I have been in a basement "dungeon" with all the "tools of the trade" and more . . . . ya, could make a hollywood movie in this place . . lol . . .wow, I did get bound, think i should leave it at that . . . I do look foward to another visit . . .
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

Bondage and Crossdressing

Incredible duo; start at the front door of the domme's and kiss her boots, and you know the rest of the scene will get even better.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donnatracey View Post
    I'd be petrified she'd "forget" (to untie) for a while to teach me a lesson.....guess I'm just paranoid....
    ...and the problem with that would be?

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    Donna, I know what you speak of.
    I just have to trust her. She does me with her, so I do with me.
    I must admit, it is stimulating, scary, arousing, terrifying, sensual, shocking,
    I think you get the idea.
    Trust is what makes this experience so enjoyable.
    Slowly, she is learning to trust me with regards to dressing enfemme.
    I want nothing more then to be a woman in dress and appearance. As we spend time in this sensual and sexual activity, she becomes less concerned about my CDing and more focused on our pleasure.
    My wife can be so hot and bondage helps drive her into deeper orgams.
    Because of that, I have fashioned this deal.
    It has benefited us both, along with built trust and provided some intense sex.

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina66 View Post
    ...and the problem with that would be?
    Agreed Christina!!!!!!

That sounds like all kinds of FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Have never done it, but have wondered what it would be like. Will never happen with my wife.

Hey Sweetie,

We live in the same area!
    I attend fetish/crossdressing fun, play parties nearly every month. They typically happen in the greater Los Angeles area but there are other locations.

Please let me know if you'd like to attend. Everything is on a completely voluntary basis with a few folks, including many new people, just dressed to the hilt in any attire they choose, just watching from the sidelines.

In my early days I attended dressed in my best customed-made form-fitting outfits and only watched. I received SO MANY wonderful compliments from almost everyone there it demonstrated just how warm and accepting everyone was!
    So now I play at every party!

Just let me know if you'd like to attend!
    Last edited by Di; 09-22-2009 at 07:57 AM. Reason: USE THE MULITIPOST OPTION

I like bondage okay. I'm currently taking some bondage pics for a website, hopefully they'll accept them!

Put me on the list of people who love bondage and crossdressing. I always thought handcuffs were a perfect accessory to a nice feminine outfit.....

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrookeA View Post
    oh wow, another bondage/cd lover on the forum, i thought i was the only one....
    Not the only one by a long shot, indeed!

i personally love that experience, none better [/QUOTE]

100% agreed!

Im nuts about bondage, 15 years active, now. I really only have experience as a Dom, but now that Im dressing I might play submissive a bit.

Its a wonderful experience, the trust that goes on in D/s play is very special indeed.
    -Sammy

It is something that I think I would like to try someday, but probably won't. My wife does not approve of Karen and I don't want to play with others, so it is not likely I will experience it.
    Karen

I was also not to keen on it.
    I had no choice.....
    I now find it quite exciting but you have to be with someone you trust.

I really like bondage, it is extremely therapeutic for me. Because of my OCPD, I'm a control freak and extremely dominant, so I cross dress not only because I like to, but also because I control myself and act submissive as a girl. It is incredibly hard for me to not dominate people and I get a lot of stress from that, so what better way than to be tied up in a situation where I have absolutely no control, and ultimately the end of said situation relieves a lot of stress in more ways than one.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Lady View Post
    Nothing better then wearing stockings and heels and having your legs and feet tied together.
    I have to agree,when i did this it was fantastic,it would be nice to have another go,with a dom.

Miniskirts are electric JennaByNight's Avatar
    Definitely thought about it, but have never found anyone I would trust enough. I am definitely into the submissive side of things (probably as a result of being more of a take-charge guy normally) - but given the right circumstances, I believe I could enjoy some significant kink! I like variety.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Love it.

Dressing is wonderful; being rendered helpless while dressed is something special in itself. Once a week here and twice during vacations.

Fav things to hear after being secured as my wife heads into the next room: "See you in an hour."

Having said this...must I ever choose between the two I would always want to be able to dress.

I am not into being tied up, but when I am a bad girl a good spanking with belt or hair brush puts me in my place..
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Haven't tried it , but have thought, would do more than likely when I am dress up