Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bondage/Crossdressing

Just be careful if you ever "meet" somewhere. I recall reading about a motel hookup where the "victim" had to be rescued by the real maid the next morning! Was probably the ride of "her" life but I cannot imagine the embarassment!

Oh yeah... I tied myself when I first started dressing and have ever since. For me, the two go hand in hand. I like it on both sides, but my wife only likes the submissive side. Sadly, I haven't been able to talk her into topping yet. But I keep trying to barter something! If even just being a rude, bossy, bitch to me, she gets whatever she wants when I'm dressed.

I also enjoy it too so your not alone.

I love the feeling of being tied down and having to submit to my SO. It makes me feel vaulnerable and excited to know that she can do whatever she wants to me.

Bondage = NO, No, no ! - at least for this GIRL.

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

That's beautiful, Toni Lynn!

Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Lynn View Post
    I have thought long and hard about how to reply to this thread, so that my reply will not be seen as condemning or criticising anyone. I will no doubt have failed, but I'll say what I have to say.

To me, bondage and its array of associated practices (discipline/ domme/ sub) are contradictory to what I view sexual intimacy to be. I see sexual intimacy to be the tenderness of giving and being free to give oneself over to providing pleasure to one's partner. I feel that because B&D in-animates a person, it objectifies them such that they can only be "used" by the non-bound person, and in a sense become passive participants.

Love and sexual intimacy is to be freeing, and in that act I am acting as one with my partner (my wife!) to bring forth a totality of love and joy such that we both, in a sense, spiritually, become unified at the time of climax. At that time I want my body to be free to touch and kiss and caress my wife and heighten her sensations. I see bondage as being more of a singularity in that regard.

Again -- I am not wishing to condemn or criticise anyone if their views are different from mine. The above is simply the way that I feel on the subject.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    I hope u and your SO will be among the lucky few to make it to old age, happily, together!

However, for many others, after 10 years or so, of vanilla love making, they BOTH may need something to spice things up in the bedroom! While BDSM is NOT for everyone, many couples find some aspects of it can help add excitement to their sex lives!

While many of u were starting to dress at early ages, I was rolling myself up in carpets, etc., at age 10.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Miniskirts are electric JennaByNight's Avatar
    Actually, done properly, B&D is an amazingly intimate relationship. It requires immense trust and respect. The trust and respect present in most such relationships I know of is deeper and more profound than I have EVER found in traditional sexually active relationships. Believe me, the submissive partner is in reality in full control - but not so in the way it is commonly understood. It takes astounding control and trust to be able to be so sure if your control that you can actually allow that control to be taken charge of by another. I'm nit talking about paid pros here, although there are a few that are incredible, but I'm talking two kindred souls who share this form of power play as a means to explore ultimate intimacy. Only someone who has had the good fortune to know and have been led through their learning if these practices can truly understand. A good Dom knows when it is ok to subjugate and control, even demean, violate, his sub, butwould never conceive of doing such a thing in the face of real-life situations for which there exists a much more equal and balanced power arrangement. Sine if the best parents I know have been seriously involved in bdsm - but they talk about decisions and respect each other completely in important matters. Some folks do voluntarily give up total control in all areas of life and live as a slave as an ultimate life-long erotic act- but this is rare and is something that makes them feel wildly alive, at least those I have known personally. Power play, gender play... They are all explorations of our deepest unconscious structures, and as such, for those who dare to look beneath the surface, there can be immense personal growth and transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I hope u and your SO will be among the lucky few to make it to old age, happily, together!

However, for many others, after 10 years or so, of vanilla love making, they BOTH may need something to spice things up in the bedroom! While BDSM is NOT for everyone, many couples find some aspects of it can help add excitement to their sex lives!

While many of u were starting to dress at early ages, I was rolling myself up in carpets, etc., at age 10.

Quote Originally Posted by JennaByNight View Post
    Actually, done properly, B&D is an amazingly intimate relationship. It requires immense trust and respect. The trust and respect present in most such relationships I know of is deeper and more profound than I have EVER found in traditional sexually active relationships. Believe me, the submissive partner is in reality in full control - but not so in the way it is commonly understood. It takes astounding control and trust to be able to be so sure if your control that you can actually allow that control to be taken charge of by another. I'm nit talking about paid pros here, although there are a few that are incredible, but I'm talking two kindred souls who share this form of power play as a means to explore ultimate intimacy. Only someone who has had the good fortune to know and have been led through their learning if these practices can truly understand. A good Dom knows when it is ok to subjugate and control, even demean, violate, his sub, butwould never conceive of doing such a thing in the face of real-life situations for which there exists a much more equal and balanced power arrangement. Sine if the best parents I know have been seriously involved in bdsm - but they talk about decisions and respect each other completely in important matters. Some folks do voluntarily give up total control in all areas of life and live as a slave as an ultimate life-long erotic act- but this is rare and is something that makes them feel wildly alive, at least those I have known personally. Power play, gender play... They are all explorations of our deepest unconscious structures, and as such, for those who dare to look beneath the surface, there can be immense personal growth and transformation.
    Here here, a tad confusing to follow, but exactly how I feel on the subject.
    [SIZE="1"]Nobody wants to go it on their own
    Everyone wants to know they're not alone
    Somebody else that feels the same somewhere
    There's gotta be somebody for me out there
    [/SIZE]

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

And the implication being that the intimacy between my wife and me is plain vanilla, or that sexual intimacy is foundation of our marriage. Sorry --- do not pass go -- do not collect $200.

Our sexual intimacy is wonderfully rich and varied, and serves to form a personal unity of heart, soul, spirit, and pleasure -- we are as one at that time, with the pleasure of the other being our individual goal.

Should there come a time when sexual intimacy is no longer possible (due to health problems etc) and we should have to be celibate, we know that our marriage and relationship is built of stronger stuff.

If BDSM etc is a part of your intimate experience then fine. I merely stated our view on the way we feel about it, and the reasons why it doesn't work for us. Our paths to intimacy are different. It is okay if you disagree with me, and I with you

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

absolutely love it when my bf restrains me

One day while having a conversation about various movies I popped out a phrase from “working 9 to 5” with M & M’s and she opened up to me that she was into bondage. I was not into this but she had been for many years and explained to me that she was “hardwired” for submissive roles. For about two years we played together mainly me in the dominate role and at one point decided to seek out a dominate person to work me as the submissive and found out that I enjoyed this. In recent years though I have taken a break from bondage for the most part after playing with some very strange men where on average I would be a Dominatrix and they would be the submissive. What I have learned from many experiences is that there is what I call normal and abnormal within the realm of bondage. What I mean is normal is being tied up and handled while abnormal (at least in my book) ask for extremely strange request, which I cannot get into here.

For those thinking about getting into this world please use extreme caution when meeting with people you do not know for first time play times. If you are going to purchase equipment, the cheap stuff works but the high end products in my experience are better in many ways. I have setup some equipment that had to be well secured to the ceiling which took time and planning while others didn’t and ended up messing up ceilings and walls. Also you want to set equipment up so that they can be dismantled for when you have vanilla company over and do not want to expose this part of your life to them.

For the moment I am only playing with one man who is well versed in bondage and staying away from those who are off the deep end.
    SRS January 27

Quote Originally Posted by Stacye Rose View Post
    To me, it sounds like about as much fun as a root canal-without novocaine.

It's fine for other folks, but I just don't understand it
    Have you ever seen Little Shop of Horrors. The scene where the Sadistic dentist meets the Masochistic patient. It is a riot and your comment renminded me of it.

A long time ago, I used to want to be tied up while crossdressed so I couldn't change back, so I could feel like someone else was forcing me to dress up and stay that way. Now I don't feel so guilty about it so I don't need the bondage fantasy. The only thing that keeps me dressed up is when the damned zipper is stuck.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'll admit an interest in being tied up, though I haven't had the opportunity for anything other than a bit of self-bondage. It's good to see I'm not the only poster here who's interested in this sort of thing. Not even the only one from Oregon!

Bondage IS FUN ! Particularly when with someone you trust and limits and safe words are honored!

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    honestly never tried myself but I have to admit I like fetish look but not really interested on the restraining part also I don't understand the concept of femdom does it make you feel less masculine will somebody explain it to me
    Hi. From Austin here. I feel that a good femdom makes you feel so feminine because you have no choice. Total surrender. My wife once tied me up, duct taped some panties in my mouth and then proceeded to go on a date with an old friend. That was hot!

I enjoy both CD and bondage, g/f likes when I am helpless damsel lol

tried it once it was interesting enough that I would try it again. I think that CDing and bondage are kind of related tosome degree for sure.
    finding playmates can be tough
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

The bondage and pain thing is not for me, but I do enjoy having someone "force" me to dress up or playing out a scene where I am "caught" with panties and a bra and then made to get completely dressed.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    The bondage and pain thing is not for me, but I do enjoy having someone "force" me to dress up or playing out a scene where I am "caught" with panties and a bra and then made to get completely dressed.
    I'm with you Laura. Don't like being physically "confined" nor any pain. Now being "caught" and it's consequences????....that's a different matter.....

I myself enjoy bondage while dressed. I have been doing this for about 15 years now.
    Last edited by samanthatiedup; 10-26-2009 at 04:37 PM.

I love bondage ! Dom or sub it doesnt matter, but if im sub i have to be dressed up. Nothing like being in a tight hogtie
    Don't care to much for pain, far as i go is slapping and spanking. Crossdressing and bondage seem to go hand in hand for me as it makes me feel more girly, ex: damsel in distress
    Shun Goku Satsu. Ms. Raging demon

Yea selfbondage is fun, I do it every now and then if the gf isnt up to bondage. And your right about the quick escape but sometimes rope can be hard to get out of when you cant get to the knife lol. Always be careful!
    Shun Goku Satsu. Ms. Raging demon

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar

My Crossdressing & Bondage Story

Afraid I'm not into BDSM but crossdressing and bondage are forever linked in my mind because of this true story from about 1986:

I had known a tall, well-fed blonde for about a year at a singles group. While dancing with her one evening, I whispered, "I like to wear women's clothes." She whispered back, "I like to be tied up and have threesomes."

I ran into her a few months ago. Her third husband was with her and he looked VERY happy !!
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Just another 'Gurl'
    No, I can't say that I have really been into BDSM. I find the whole thing scary. I do not like the idea of not being able to get away from somebody. I guess I still have trust issues.
    Just another man in a dress