Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: walking

jumpy

walking

How do u learn how to walk like a female and could someone give me some or any adive on how to? thank u.

Watch GGs when they walk. Foot placement, arm swing, hip sway. Then practice practice, etc.
    DonnaT

The heels for me were the trickiest part.

Donna gives you some good advice here. Watch females as they walk and then watch yourself in a full length mirror as you try to emulate them. I've noticed that most women take shorter steps and their leading foot usually is placed more or less in front of the trailing foot as each step is taken. Wearing heels as you do this will help a lot since they have a tendency to force you to take these smaller steps and place your weight down more on the ball of the foot, then rocking it back on the heel and it also will cause a slight hip sway at the same time. This is opposite of the way most males walk since their steps will generally be more to the side of the centerline of the direction of travel and they rest their weight on the heel first, then distribute it over the entire foot as they move forward.

Dixie - http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Heels definately help take smaller more feminine steps. Also, stand straight, no slouching. My wife told me to practice with a book on my head. This is supposed to help with body posture while you walk. It's not as easy as it sounds...even from the other room she could hear me catching the book as it fell off.

Pip

Platinum Member
    pk this envolves some time at the mall watching them gg's walk and move around ...and while your there do some shopping............

walking

Try this, heel to toe with elbows at your waist and high heels. That combination almost guarantees a proper wiggle. Than practice and practice and of course more practice. Hugs Krystal.

I have been studing GG's to see how they walk. I have notice two types of walk. (I'm a engineer and scientist)

Walk 1.......... Walking with one foot in front of the other like models do. I have observed many GG's walking this way. Mostly 20 - 30 yr olds. They also seem to
    wear clothing that are more modelish. That is they seem to emulate Fashion models.

Walk 2.......... Walking with one foot in front of the other, but to the side. I
    have observed this in mostly 30 + olds. Fashion seems to also change too. Less
    mini skirts, more longer skirts or dresses. Less high heels, more one inch, flats, sport type, or flip-flops.

This strictly observation, no scientific data gathered or compiled.

This has been one of the most complicated things I've tried to teach Angel. Yes, small steps and high heels help, but I find there is a tendency among males to lead with your shoulders and turn your whole body from side to side as you attempt a feminine walk. That still comes across as masculine.

The key to the femme wiggle is this: step forward with your right foot and begin to shift your weight to that foot as usual....then when your weight is fully supported by your right foot, and that foot is aligned underneath you (just before you lift your left foot), push your right hip out to the side. Do this without moving your upper body much. Then do the same with the left side. All the movement should be in your pelvis, not your shoulders.

Once you get a feel for this, your walk will become more fluid and you won't have to think about pushing your hip out--it will just "fall out" naturally. But it helps to exaggerate the movement at first until you get it down.

Well, whatever method you use.....Have fun practicing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

I could practice a thousand years and I truly believe my walk would never be fluid and feminine. I've resigned myself to that fact. I just do the best I can in that area and try to excel in other areas.

Vivian

Walk Like a......

Can't really remember where I read this but for a sexy girly walk you don't have to walk a tight rope and wiggle your hips. that tends to look forced.
    Five easy steps;
    1. Poise, keep your back streight,shoulders back
    2. Pull your tummy in
    3. Keep your elbows in with palms of hands facing slightly forward
    4. Push your hips forward as you step, that should give you all the wriggle
    you need
    5. Feel sexy, your a beautiful woman enjoy that feeling

I think it kinda works, especialy in heels try it and see!
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

[size=4]Just one additional thing - point your boobs forwards, be proud of 'em, don't slouch.[/size]
    [size=4][/size]
    [size=4]I study women a lot. No special excuse, I just like studying them.[/size]
    [size=4][/size]
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Woman of several worlds Florence Crook's Avatar
    Could I recommend Alexander Technique lessons for developing general posture, grace and poise whether in male of female mode?

I would walk in my heels at home for half hour at a time till I felt comfy.

Eileen1969

Exclamation its all in you...

1st focus on your heart and spirit girl! or anything that works for you! thats good! one foot directly in front of the other and allow your girl tail do the rest! Remember a girl always has her head up! and just swing au-naturally girl! you have it in you! I know you got a girl tail!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

love thyself eh? good ADVICE

StephanieCD
    Think cat and strut.

Walking properly

If you master this, you can pass almost anywhere!

If you live in the north, you can see the difference between how men and women walk in the winter snow.

When a man walks, his feet point outward and the spacing (left to right) is about five to eight inches.

Look at a woman's path in the snow. The feet are pointed straight ahead to slightly inward. The feet are placed directly in front of each other. There is little to no sideward distance between the steps. In some instances, the left foot will move to the right of the inside of the right foot.

The best practice, I have found, is to get some rice paper, or other thin fragile paper (I used newspaper it is much cheaper than what my mentor liked to use), and tape it lightly to the floor. Draw a straight line down the length of the paper.

Now practice walking so that both your heels and toes always center on the line.

This is not something you will be able to do the first time, the first day or probably the first month.

I have been doing this for over fifteen years and still practice at least twice a month. It's amazing, but after all that time, I still screw up if I don't pay careful attention to what I am doing. (Gee I guess what they say about a blonde not being able to walk and chew bubble-gum at the same time is true! Except...I'm not blonde!)

Just learning this will put the swing in your hips and give you a convincing enough walk that no one will ever question your femininity based on your walking.

Love

JenniRose

StephanieCD
    You mean like in Kung Fu?!

walking

since I messed up my ankle 2 years ago I now have this litle wiggle that has been pionted out that I walk a girl I smiled on the inside, but on the out side I said no way. so we tape it and show my doctor. he said that the damage is so bad that surgery is probley the only way to stop that. I asked hi how much and he said about $10,000. I think I live with my wiggle for a long time. It's not so bad. lol
    To be treated equally, no matter what.

i find ...if you keep your back straight... head up ...your female attitude sailing high ....the walk will reflect this and it will come natural .... little wiggle never hurt tho

Walking should be no problem!

Hi,
    you need a masking tape to put a straight line on the floor, a point on the opposite wall over 6' high, a belt tight just around the hight of your croch, and then pretend someone is sleeping and you don't want to weck some one up, so you walk quitly, YOUR HEELS NEVER touch the floor, psss.
    Let your leg movement come straight from the hips chin high on the point of the other wall and off you go, hands behind your back. Start slowly and put your foot down on the masking tape. PRAAACTISE for ever!
    You got it! Don't overdue it and swing your hips, this will come from self if your movement comes out from them.
    Love and big hugs from Norbie,
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

just one of the gurls
    Did anyone know that before john wayne became a star he was told to change his walk? "walk like a woman" he was told...true, check the history. toes first shoulders back. men walk kind of bent forward, women walk with their feet first instead of following their shoulders.

As soon as I put thoose heels on Im all woman, short steps, hips move naturally without switching, Im just so electric.