Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever catch a Guy's Heart?

Ever catch a Guy's Heart?

Ever catch a Guy's Heart when out in drag? I have, but I'm not into men! I'd brush them away with my guy voice if they made a move on me! But when I drag up and go shopping sometimes I'm so beautiful and passable enough to catch a man's heart!

Incidences -
    Shopping at Galleria, in my white St John outfit. Guy stops and gives a good stare at me like he's speechless and in love with me... I turn around to watch his reaction, then turn away like I'm an expensive high class woman he can't afford... He starts walking away in his group.

I pass a big black man in my Apt complex going to my car. He says Hi to me so I say hi back in a low femme voice. But he keeps watching me as I go towards my car. I had to hide which car it was...

Downtown Chicago - I was wearing a skirt suit and looked like those pretty professional skirt suited women there. Two guys follow me into Ronnie's Steakhouse... but then they give a laugh when I talk in my guy voice to my mom!

But I will never cd and mess around with a guy. Those Craigslist cds give us a bad name!

I found out years ago that a freind of mine who's kind of a redneck type had a thing for me that was sentimental and homosexual all at once. This was the sort of guy who works in a lumber yard or as a roto rooter guy and drinks Coors and Pabst to boot. He was a hopeless braggart and did a lot of sounding off about business deals he was going to get himself involved in and how he was going to have a few thousand bucks coming up real soon,etc. and so on. Somewhere along the line I told him that I dress and I told him that when he got his money maybe he could buy me a few hundred dollars worth of clothes and fem stuff. He slowly started to hit on me for sex and I did it because I considered this person to be unpredictable and his B.S. scared me a little bit. We did it five times and it was about as much fun as digging a drainage ditch or shingeling a roof. He was a semiliterate and I just couldn't get it explained to him that I'm not gay and that most CD's ain't gay. He finally moved to some other town and over time I let the contact drop off.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Kate, did you ever think that maybe the guy was speechless, but not necessarily due to the reason you thought?

Did you think that the guy at your apartment was watching you out of lust or curiosity?

Sorry sister, but I have to say it. Ummmmmm,wow. Thinking about it, I'm not really sure what to say.

Kathi

Kate.... You go girl!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Silver Member
    Ive had lots of guys hit on Me---that sounds like what happened to you----did any "fall in love"? Maybe, I'm not really sure most I didn't have anything to do with except talk to them---a few went further---so maybe I'm a heartbreaker---lol who can tell?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Can't say I ever have had anyone hit on me or pay me much attention...but then again, I don't go out much. If that ever did happen, I have no clue as to how I would react.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    In my opinion, it takes more than a brief moment to "catch a Guy's heart" especially with the very little interaction that you mention. All the incidents that you have mentioned were your own assumptions.
    I've had interactions with guys that led to them asking about and looking for me, but I wouldn't say that i caught their heart. Maybe attracted some interest to have me on their mind??? But I don't know cause I'm not a mind reader.
    Unless you look better then your avatar I think your getting hit on by guys that have a fetish for drag queens.
    from what I have seen of Kate, she does not appear as a drag queen with her dressing style, hair style and make up. She is very far from the feminine exageration that drag queen present for the stage.... Hmmm I didn't know there were drag queen chasers, even
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 09-06-2009 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    I have of course seen you avatar pic and please don't get offended with this but I don't think you can pass.
    That's just mean!

So I think your being stared at cuz you don't pass. Unless you look better then your avatar I think your getting hit on by guys that have a fetish for drag queens.
    And that's even more mean!

I would like to see other pics of you dressed to see better, but from the one pic I have to be honest you look like a guy in a dress.
    Why don't you try checking out her threads in the gallery? You base this on her avatar? how nasty is that?

Sorry if I have hurt your feelings , that's not what I wanted to do, but your post seemed to say I am so beautiful and passable that any guy could fall in love with me. I just don't see it hun I am sorry.
    I think you're just being nasty, Kate has every right to say whatever she likes, without you coming along and hurting her feelings like that. And even if she's not hurt, you still had NO right to say these horrible things to her, you're well out of line If Kate thinks she's beautiful to the whole world, so what? is she actually hurting anyone? NO!

Kate didn't ask for your nasty opinion, nor did she ask to be told she's a man in a dress... maybe you should keep your comments to yourself!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar
    I'm just not sure I want to post any type of reply here in fear of being muli quoted,.but at no time did it seem that any of the guys made any other type of advances even if you would have turned them away. A high class lady wouldn't have turned to see if the man was still looking, why hide what car you drive in an apt building you live in, and you said that the guy in the restaurant started laughing. So I'm just unsure what to think.

Ictguy

Quote Originally Posted by ictguy View Post
    I'm just not sure I want to post any type of reply here in fear of being muli quoted,.but at no time did it seem that any of the guys made any other type of advances even if you would have turned them away. A high class lady wouldn't have turned to see if the man was still looking, why hide what car you drive in an apt building you live in, and you said that the guy in the restaurant started laughing. So I'm just unsure what to think.
    You can put your fears to rest...I am not going to multi-quote you. Seems like the OP was telling us about some of her experiences, and asking....NOT for our opinion of her or the events mentioned,but rather asking... if any of us have ever similar experiences.......Men seemingly attracted to us.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Ok Kate to catch a guy's heart is one of the reasons I dress.I won't get into details but I've been proposed of everything till marriage I really don't know how sincere were them but one can only dream and by the way I think and believe you look better in person than your pics..good post Kate

I may have the occasional impact on the occasional chap but then I'm quite a flirty little thing... 0r 'rude' as Debbie refers to me. I used to be able to attract women as well... but I never quite knew what to do with them.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Kate I can't see me ever capturing a guys heart

I am not sure you got there hearts but you certainly got them interested

I am glad you did not get too many problems because of it
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

It's never happened to me while I've been out (which isn't much yet) but several times on the chat site I go to. Even had marraige mentioned a few times.
    I told one guy I wasn't gay, and he told me I was odd because he said most CDs are gay. I told him that the opposite was true, but he thought I was full of crap.

I had a torrid E mail session with a man who knew all about me. He was captivated by what I did. The E mails kept getting more and more intense, like 20 a day. Finally we met and........................................

Talk about feeling womanly !
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

Mostly Harmless...
    I've had few guys trying to flirt with me in the public. Some of them tried it when I was actually walking with my wife.

The best was though when I was walking in Helsinki few days ago: A guy, stranger whom I've never met before, said hi to me. So far this is not that strange but the story goes on. After I replied to him with a little hesitation, he asked "Stockings and all?" which got me little confused. I was wearing stockings and garter belt so I answered, "Of course". Conversation did not end here. "Going to work?", he asked. The question made me totally confused and it took me a while to answer back that I wasn't going to work. "Are you selling yourself?", he asked this time. For a second I did not know how to answer. My answer, was of course, "No." Not everyday you get asked if you're selling yourself on the street in bright daylight. It wasn't even noon yet! He did not want to give up that easily and said "Not interesting in money?". All I said was, "No, I have to go now or I'll be late." which wasn't even a lie. Thus I started walking forward to the direction I was heading to. For a while he followed me and I was already thinking if I should call the police because he was creeping me out. When he was gone I could finally start laughing about the situation.

With this one, I only regret not asking how much I was worth to him.

The other incidents weren't nearly as enjoyable as the one I described. There have been also some events through internet but I don't really count those in because of the simple fact: We haven't met in real life yet.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

had some guy wolf whistle at me from his car , then again he was going very fast and it was very dark and...... well at least he whistled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    If Kate thinks she's beautiful to the whole world, so what? is she actually hurting anyone? NO!
    Of course if Kate just "thought she's beautiful to the whole world, so what?"
    But the problem is she not only thinks it, she comes repeatedly on this forum to tell it loudly instead of keeping it for herself. And the repetition may become somewhat annoying, I mean.

Nadia

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    Of course if Kate just "thought she's beautiful to the whole world, so what?"
    But the problem is she not only thinks it, she comes repeatedly on this forum to tell it loudly instead of keeping it for herself. And the repetition may become somewhat annoying, I mean.

Nadia
    Well just what the bloody hell is this board for then? If you don't like her threads/posts, it's quite simple, DON'T READ THEM!!! You know how many times members post this and how many times it annoys the hell out of me? nuff said... move along to the panty threads if they suit you better
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Angry

[QUOTE=Christina W;1860346]I have of course seen you avatar pic and please don't get offended with this but I don't think you can pass. So I think your being stared at cuz you don't pass. Unless you look better then your avatar I think your getting hit on by guys that have a fetish for drag queens. I would like to see other pics of you dressed to see better, but from the one pic I have to be honest you look like a guy in a dress. Sorry if I have hurt your feelings , that's not what I wanted to do, but your post seemed to say I am so beautiful and passable that any guy could fall in love with me. I just don't see it hun I am sorry.]

Why do you insult a fellow sister?

You might try thinking about other peoples feelings for a change

I don't think christina was trying to insult anyone, in fact she says as much! She was simply being honest! and I happen to agree, based on Kate's avatar she doesn't pass. These guys who are staring at her are probably just staring because she is a crossdresser and they are curious.

Well I disagree You have to think about how your words affect other people..think before you speak

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Ok, Ok, Ok!

I was going to be silent, however Kate is a cool person and I would not base anything on one avatar photo! If you wish to see her photos click on her name and the find the view threads started by Kate and then you will find some nice photos of her. In fact here are a few to save you the time

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=113080
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=110029
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=107205

IMAO I feel that we have the tendency to forget that women have all types of looks and sizes. Just to answer her question I will say yes! I have had and still have a few guys who have fallen for me and I have had one beg for a kiss which after intense begging I gave in and the guy in me hated it!!

At first when I started and before I began to think of myself as a woman when dressed which in its self is a controversy with some! Before then I would have problems when a man would look at me because I did not feel confident in my look or in myself! Now I have no problems because I know that it is in the mans nature to look at a woman who catches his eye.

So Kate all it means is that you are confident in yourself and it is in the nature of a man to look at a woman. On major caveat for you is this, Never drop to a male voice in a situation with a group of guys or a guy unless you are with a group! You can open yourself up to other problems. Remember that once you put on your fem-self you put on all the issues that come with it.

You be safe

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Can't say I ever have had anyone hit on me or pay me much attention...but then again, I don't go out much. If that ever did happen, I have no clue as to how I would react.
    I can't believe that you've never been hit on---are the admirerors in chigago nearsighted?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Nope, but then to be honest, I've never had one thrown at me either.