Thread: Fem side in control?

Fem side in control?

I was wondering if this concept applies to other girls here as well.

As a man I am very much your clasic ex-sailor and mountain man rolled into one. One problem I have had my entire life is personal hygiene (yes icky icky). As a man I don't really worry about bathing every day. Don't really know why but just doesn't make sense to get cleaned up and then get dirty all over again if I am not sweating at work.

When I was doing disaster relief work in Louisiana we did not have running water and if you had water you weren't wasting it on a bath. I had no trouble with that. Once to twice a month and I was good.

But as a girl. Oh no. If I don't take a bath or a shower every day I am so self conscious and I feel icky all day. I find now that Jennifer makes me do things that I would not have done as a guy. I sahve evy day now and don't like my beard getting long, before I looked like Grizzly Adams. I would say that Jen is a life saver I am so happy I am embracing my fem side.

Another one of those "good things" about being girly.

Same here when it comes to being a "guy" ... shower? wazz dat? Spent loads of time in USN on subs and didn't mind "water hours" ... 3 min shower only the night before pulling into port.
    Now a days it's a full "hollywood type" ... not at all unusual for me to spend 15 min or more in there. Clean shaven everyday, and keep my finger nails clean at all times. Always wear gloves for any work, no more callouses on my hands.

Being a girl is so much nicer than being a [SIZE="1"]guy[/SIZE]

Enjoy every second of it
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I have alot of respect for submariners. Had a really good friend who was on a sub and I helped him do a stores onload one day on a LA class for the galley it is a tight space. He was a MS. I was a tin can sailor myself.

I never got that either. I can spend a week in the BWCAW with bug spray and camp fire smoke and sweat and have a great time but when I am dressed and being Teri I find a bath/shower is a must. Shave(?) twice a day and freshen the makeup. Women are more civilized then men in so many ways. LOL

Teri

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I agree that girls have that urge to always look good and smell nice, I too enjoy looking and feeling good about my appearance. besides keeping my nails clean I also try to tweeze my eyebrows and stay clean shaven as much as possible. A nice long shower is so relaxing and can brighten up your day.

I agree with everyone. It's a mindset. As a guy, you don't mind getting dirty As ladies we are neat clean, manicured and pampered. Like Phyllis, I wear gloves for everything and my hands are scratch and cut free with no callouses.

It's interesting how women can do almost the same outdoor work as men and get only half as dirty. hmmmm.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    What's all this bath nonsense about anyway? Only dirty people need a bath
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

hi Girls,I dont know much about sailers but I am a millrite of sorts and dont mind chowing on lunch with greasy hands/clothes,.. get me home and a hot bubble bath of skin smothing girly smelling aroma softness is a must"I am verey lucky as I have virtually truley VIRTUALLY no body hair on my arms legs ,chest so im a smothie from the start no shaveing except a few stubbles on my face.ye in womens clothes I definatly would say no thanx to getting dirty....soiled that is....How can i get a nice icon girl ?

I try

In High School I didn't care, but since then it is at least a shower a day and if fingernails aren't spotless I'm not leaving the house.

Times change.