Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dressing in her clothes

dressing in her clothes

my girlfiriend is quite tall and i am lucky enough that i can wear most of her clothes (although she doesn't know). is this okay or should i have my own clothes. i wear her panties, bras, pantyhose, pants, skirts.

Gold Member
    I recommend getting your own clothes. First, using someone else's clothes is a recipe for disaster as something will go wrong. Second, it is a breach of trust IMO. It isn't your belongings, so you shouldn't be using it without asking. Get your own. You will feel better and can express your own styles.

That fact that you're are asking makes this obvious!!
    You should try and buy your own as soon as you can!!

hun, buy your own ......... and this is from a GG ............ if you were mine and I discovered you were using my clothes without permission I would hit the damned roof & if your girlfriend does not already know and finds out this way you really are asking for trouble ........... it is an invasion of her trust and privacy and I am sure the CDERs themselves will tell you that to a body
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Dont even think about using her clothes, girl get your own. The ONLY time when it is good is when she invites you to use them and there is a clear honest offer. Every GG would notice their clothes missing or torn or even moved, and secrecy is never a good option in the first place.

Communicate, no matter how painful it might be, and the benefits will come and if there is that offer and they fit both of you then you'll have a wonderful opportunity to enjoy each other in ways that only a few of us can.

But the danger to the relationship is great when there is no offer and a CD secretly uses their wife's clothes. Only a matter of time before there is a blow up which will always be worse than any benefit gained.

Just dont do it and if you've already started, then stop
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Gold Member
    I agree with everyone here...get your own clothes as your gf may start to notice things and become suspicious. Also, you may start to consider coming out to her. It's better to do it sooner than later.

i'm not sure i would be as excited if they were "my" clothes

does anyone else feel this way. by belonging to my girlfriend, they seem more genuinely feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by briefing0007 View Post
    does anyone else feel this way. by belonging to my girlfriend, they seem more genuinely feminine.
    Why ? why ask the damn question if you are gonna ignore our replies
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

No question, you should either have your own clothing, or gain her permission to wear hers. No two ways about it. We've all (mostly) been guilty of raiding the SO's closet, but over time, we all must learn that it's not right, and to one and/or the other.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Like everybody has said you need to buy your own clothes, by wearing her clothes you are invading her privacy, and you are decieving her by doing it behind her back.
    You also need to come out to her about your crossdressing soon, like others have suggested.
    MOST OF ALL STAY OUT OF HER CLOTHES

She will freak out when she finds out!

By all means get your own clothes!

If she wants to borrow them, be generous.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

thanks for all your replies...

gives me somthing to really consider.

To be blunt, borrowing something without asking the owner's permission is called theft. And if you are caught, you deserve whatever you get.
    ...by belonging to my girlfriend, they seem more genuinely feminine.
    They are not anymore feminine, sweetie. Just forbidden because they belong to someone else. Do both of you a favor and get your own things. And talk to you GF. If you are serious about her, she deserves to know this about you.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Hi there,

I'm sure that lots of crossdressers do or have at sometimes borrowed clothes from a close one, in fact I would hazard a guess that most of us on this site have done so at some time. That doesn't make it right though does it? Imagine if they borrowed something of yours, your Ipod say or a laptop or whatever and didn't ask your permission. I bet you would really be angry. But you may ask, how can I ask to borrow her clothes without "outing" myself to her. Of course the simple answer is that you can't. So take the easy way out and buy your own. Then work up the courage to tell her and just may be she'll be okay with it and let you borrow her more feminine clothes.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Dressing in a womans clothes without her permission is a serious no no
    Buy your own

my girlfiriend is quite tall and i am lucky enough that i can wear most of her clothes (although she doesn't know). is this okay or should i have my own clothes. i wear her panties, bras, pantyhose, pants, skirts.
    You should only wear her clothes if she suggests it, as others have said it is an invasion of privacy and may turn her against the idea of being supportive when she finds out. Although I have quite a big wardrobe of my own I will sometime try on some of my partners clothes but only when she offers.

I'm a transman and even I know the answer to this question!

Get your own clothes. Period.

Otherwise, it's incredibly unhygienic and a breach of both her privacy and her trust. Whether you realize it or not, it's showing her a huge amount of disrespect by doing this. And it concerns me that, due to all of this, you find it more fun to wear her clothes than have your own.

dressing in her clothes

buy your own cloths hun you are heading tword real problems, and its so un buying nice things to wear

She is probably wondering why things are not fitting like they were. If she does not know or approve of what you are doing, you are big trouble.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I started out dressing in my mom's clothes and later I moved on to dressing in my wife's clothes. But the most fun has been buying and wearing my own clothes. I'm still in the closet and I keep everythng hidden but I have lots of time to myself and it's great to put on my own own outfit plus it fits me better.
    Some people prefer to wear other people's clothes and if you do that's okay with me. I understand.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

You have lit the fuse and when yes when she finds out the bomb will explode in your face

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Now if I was your girlfriend or a GG in that situation I'd be absolutely livid if I caught or found out my partner was wearing my clothes. Not only is it terribly disrispectful but also a breach of trust. Not to mention the hygiene issues. Whats MINE is MINE, I bought it. I wear it.

If I found out my partner was a CDer through finding my clothes all ruined, and they had kept me in the dark about something that is a huge part of who they are I doubt I'd be nearly as understanding as I am. Lies are deceit are the worst thing you can bring to a relastionship.
    I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome!

Complete Geek and Girl gamer.

.......they seem more genuinely feminine.
    It's not good enough to find femininity in someone else or their cloths, if you are transgender, you have to find your femininity within your own person.

Like old Pappy used to say, "Son, if you are going to wear women's cloths, at least be man enough to buy your own!"
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    As everyone else has said, do not wear her clothes without her permission period, no exceptions with this rule.

One other thing to ponder and that is what her reaction would be should you rip one of her dresses, hose, bras etc.

One last thought on this is take "pride" in developing your own unique "feminine" dressing style that is yours involving your own clothes and not your girlfriends.

Wink

As already mentioned by the nice ladies above, you should start getting your own threads.. Aside from being able to express and show your own fashion taste, you also get to feel the excitement and fun of collecting nice, sexy clothes.. Mwaaah ~