Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dressing in her clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya.Rebekah View Post
    As already mentioned by the nice ladies above
    And gentleman. Don't forget the gentleman.

I agree with everyone else... Leave her stuff alone!!! Get your own stuff ASAP.

brits love

Oh, what a subject, coming from a wife, My husband recently borrowed without permission my favorite skort when I saw this I really became jealous it looked better on him than me, not good, I read somewhere some rules to follow and I believe one was always ask first, this works both ways!

Yes as everyone else has said buy your own clothes shopping is lots of fun

Banned Read only
    ... and if the idea that the clothes have been previously worn by your lady (or any lady for that matter) is really what's so appealing to you ... then the best place to shop for you will be resale shops. Unless you find 'em on the rack stil with their store tags on, you can be almost guarenteed that they've been worn by another woman. (Unless they've been purged by one of us ... LOL!)

I kinda like the idea, too, actually, but I'd never wear my gf's clothes. But I take care of that little kink by buying on ebay! ... and if you wanna be sure that the woman who wore those clothes previously was an attractive one, try the "Entertainment Memorabilia" category, wardrobe section... (I visit there often, and am pretty sure that many of the bidders for female wardrobe items from movies and tv shows are guys!)

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    ... and if the idea that the clothes have been previously worn by your lady (or any lady for that matter) is really what's so appealing to you ... then the best place to shop for you will be resale shops.
    Ooooh, excellent point!

Buy your own clothes. You will get caught sooner or later. Women know exactly where and how they left things. It's an inborn sense that they have.

If you need "the feminine feeling" buy from a consignment shop where they have (hopefully) been worn by a woman.

LOL ! I consigned some stuff that I bought new, so some women are walking around wearing my old clothes. hmmm...........................

It's more fun to have your own stuff anyway.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

Shared items

I was talking to my wife this weekend, and neither of us will wear the same undies. She did go through her closet and give me some dresses she wanted to part with, some were never worn. Luckily we're the same size. I agree that it's a trust issue you are crossing, but be honest with her, you both just might ending up really doubling your wardrobes.

Ms Kanuchi

Stop it immediately! This is how I figured it out...things not where I left them, hung wrong, 2 of my favorite silk jumpers pulled totally out of shape, buttons popped off of a skirt...all kinds of funky things...i could go on. It was a very creepy way to find/figure this all out.

First of all..if she doesn't know, she needs to. Secondly...like some of the previous posters said...it's going to backfire and make it more difficult. My BF claimed that he needed to feel closer to me and more feminine like me...hence stealing my really nice clothes...and knickers...and stockings. That just added a layer of deceit and weirdness to an already hard to understand situation. But now that he/she has his/her own wardrobe he doesn't seem interested in mine anymore.

Lightbulb

Just my . Isn't it more fun to shop your own clothes together with her? Girls do like to shop and discuss clothes all the times. As matter of fact, I found it was very intriguing sometimes.

My girlfriend made it specific that I ASK before wearing her clothes. I have a bunch of my own though.

Hell... darlin!!!!

Half of the fun of crossdressing is buying the clothes. Pull up your gonads (tapem if you need), and tuck up your ol pal and go out an buy some panties and bras. If you're a REAL gurl, you'll try'em on at the store. Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

What kind of self respect'n CD are you?

Get your own stuff!!!

I agree with all of the gils above. Get your own stuff. I never never any more borrow my wife's clothes. When I told my wife about my CD'ing year ago she asked if I wore her clothes. At that time I had to admit I did (only on occasion because at that time I had already my own). And that realy set her up.

So get your own.

It's also lot of fun to shop and interact with the sales women who realy are (most of the time) very helpful and interested.

Quote Originally Posted by jolanda_trav View Post
    I agree with all of the gils above.
    But you don't agree with me? I don't get it; my response was just like what the ladies here posted...

Stop it imediately

Wearing yout partners clothes is in my opinion one of the worst things you can do, unless she knows about it and has given permission. Women can tell if their clothes have been moved however carefully you fold them up; imagine if she caught you out. To see your man dressed as a woman is a shock but if he's wearing YOUR undies and/ or dresses etc might be just too much to take.

Go and buy yourself some clothes that you really like and enjoy the experience, lots of shops accept CD's these days and will probably let you use the dressing room to try them on, sometimes by appointment or at certain tmes of the day.

Good luck hon,

Linda.

Well I have to agree with everyone else. If they aren't yours and you don't have permission by all means stay out. If you persist in wearing her clothes without her permission and yuo get caught then you give every CDer a bad name form that day forward. Now I am lucky in the fact that my wife and I share her clothes, and I still ask if I can any item that I am interseted in wearing. There is no excuse for not getting your own.

Get your own clothes, it is the right thing to do, it is so much nicer to step in to your own clothes.

Lets reverse the situation:
    How would you feel if she was wearing your boy clothes on the sly? Violated, deceived, loss of trust.

You must have your own wardrobe.

If you are truly a cross dresser, one of your great joys will be shopping and once you start its addicting. Shop till you drop.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Quote Originally Posted by briefing0007 View Post
    my girlfiriend is quite tall and i am lucky enough that i can wear most of her clothes (although she doesn't know). is this okay or should i have my own clothes. i wear her panties, bras, pantyhose, pants, skirts.
    This isn't going to help your relationship ...

Get your own stuff and stop wearing hers.

Cheers
    Giuseppina
    Last edited by giuseppina; 09-10-2009 at 12:22 AM.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    I'm a transman and even I know the answer to this question!

Get your own clothes. Period.

Otherwise, it's incredibly unhygienic and a breach of both her privacy and her trust. Whether you realize it or not, it's showing her a huge amount of disrespect by doing this. And it concerns me that, due to all of this, you find it more fun to wear her clothes than have your own.

I definitely agree Ze.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    I definitely agree Ze.
    Awwww, you're such a dear, Miranda.

I think you should go purchase your own clothes and tell her that you're a CD'er too. I'd be pissed if my girl was wearing my clothes w/o telling me.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Get your own clothes its not too cool to wear someone elses clothes. Put together your own line of clothing.