Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have I "Crossed the Line??"

Have I "Crossed the Line??"

I was inventorying while packing for SCC, and I noticed that I own about twice as many femme pair of shoes as I do male!! As far as clothes shopping, I spend about twice as much time checking out skirts, heels, and dresses as I do male attire!! Whaddo you girls think?
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

Banned Read only
    yep...you crossed it...
    no doubt you'll be booking your flight to Thailand soon...

Oh my, oh my.
    You're so far over the line now, the line is a dot!
    But you don't really need those male clothes anyway now do you!

I'm only going to be at SCC for Saturday's events and then leaving Sunday en femme and I'm taking 5 pairs of shoes. I don't think that I even own that many guy shoes!

Have I "Crossed the Line??"

Yup, fraid so.....Good innit

I see not problem with that. Have you crossed the line no way

Well, how meany shoes does a man need anyway?
    1 pair dres shoes, 1 pair sneekers, 1 pair work and/or bad weather boots maybe a pair of sandles or some high casual shoes.
    Wheras a female could need a difrent pair of shoes for every outfit.

Yes! There is a lot more to choose from. Have you ever noticed the size of the mens department vs the size of the womans?

??

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]
    So what problem you talking about? I don't really like mens shoes that much anyway. Couple pairs of tennis/cross training(?) shoes, 1 pair of work boots and 1 pair of flip flops. I have 9 pairs of ladies shoes and have my sights on more. So there is no problem, only solution.

Lisa,

I have about six times as many ladies shoes as I do guy shoes. And as for checking out femme clothing, there are just sooooo many more choices than for guy stuff - it just takes more time (and is more fun too). No lines crossed that I see.

See you at SCC!
    Phoebe

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    No you havent crossed the line because if you crossed the line then I too crossed the line and no way have I crossed the line. But I do sooooo much like browsing the clothing and shoes. So much fun to imagine wearing this with that and that with this

I can't remember what the line looks like. I have at least ten pair of womans shoes for each pair of mens. I love it.

What line; I thought we were supposed to have more femme clothes than male

Silver Member
    Why worry about a line? If you can afford the things that offer you enjoyment, continue to do so.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

You're JOKING rite, Lisa?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Catherine View Post
    I was inventorying while packing for SCC, and I noticed that I own about twice as many femme pair of shoes as I do male!! As far as clothes shopping, I spend about twice as much time checking out skirts, heels, and dresses as I do male attire!! Whaddo you girls think?
    Compared to all the ladies gear I HAVE, u can't even SEE THE LINE, from where u r!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    it's not possible to have too many pairs of shoes
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I can do my "others "clothes laundry in 30 minutes .who cares if there is a stain or two ,button missing,wrinkled I dont care,I wish i didnt need them.my nice things are ironed hung up and done with the nicest smelling things .and would take a week to do them all.but I love doing it ... becouse I can try them on fresh from the dryer.. and besides you cant enjoy a nice breez any other way than in a skirt.Im working on heals.but am realy in love with ankle straps.

And your point is....................

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Catherine View Post
    Yes......................

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    You haven't crossed a line, you've opened a door into a world where each new item has multiple uses and options. Welcome in.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

If numbers of shoes is a indicator I guess crossed it. I have 15 pairs of womens shoes and two pairs of mens

Banned Read only
    Theres a line????????? Oh my, I didn't even see the line I was moving so fast! (giggle)

It's called

It's called the STARTING LINE

Ha Ha !

I don't think that there is a line! A threshold maybe!
    I cross that every time I go into my dressing room.

OK, let's see.....three male pair........and one, two, three,...........two hundred eighty seven........
    I have somewhere between two and three hundred times as many male shoes!

LOL !! A lady NEEDS that many pairs of shoes... and tops, and skirts, and dresses, and undies, and jammies, and pocketbooks, and makeup, and nailpolish, and stockings and, and, and..................................
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

....Then the STARTING LINE it is!! I'm only up to 16 pair of women's shoes, and less than 1/2 of my closet space is "girly" clothing, so I'm guessing that I'm still in the rookie stage!!
    OH, and NO trip to Thailand!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!