Thread: FtM > FtMtF Cders.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FtM > FtMtF Cders.

Not quite sure where this goes...move it if it's in the wrong place.

Have you guys heard of this…

That it’s relatively common for transmen to transition from [hate this] “female” to male and then once they are happy they pass as men…to crossdress to female…

Don’t ask where I got this from…a magazine lol.

It’s interesting though…because I haven’t heard a MtF crossdressing to male…and my own thoughts as to why this is, is as follows:

Have you noticed how much more common it is for trans people to be either Cders [as in men dressing in female clothing], TV’s and MtF’s [transsexual,] compared to the less common FtMs? Well maybe…just maybe…the fact us guys are born with male brains…it’s like…I don’t know…a normal fetish associated with men?

[Lets erase MtFs from this now, cause they are women]

Do you understand what I’m saying? I’m not saying every single one of you guys do this…I’m not saying I do…I’m just saying from what I have read. Init.

Another thing, I can accept this…cause, why should we be limited to doing things other guys might?

Personally I have a fetish for BDSM. Other people have fetishes for tights…smoking fetishes [even though they know it’s harmful?]…etc etc etc…so why can’t a transman have a fetish for crossdressing too?

I think this is interesting. You may not…you may? I dunno, but I’m posting this to see what you all think on this matter.

At this moment in time, crossdressing does not appeal to me [I’m afraid I’d pass too well and might anger a few xdressers <<< joke] but who knows…my reason: My dad had this “tradition” kind of thing where at Christmas [or any other get-together family happening] where he’d dress up…and one Christmas he came into the lounge wearing a PVC dress and a Santa Claus coat, beard and stockings etc and called himself “Sandra Claus” and it was hilarious.

He did it for fun. He did it to make people laugh. And I’m a lot like my dad [even though I would like to deny this, I cannot]. I have the same weird humour as he does…

I see it also this way…if I act all macho all the time, who is to say that due to this…people are going to question me for being overly macho? If I vigorously refuse to dress up for Halloween as female, when all my male mates are, will they not question this? And what would I say? Hell no…I’d do it! Cause it’s all fun and games…I guess…

Anyway, am I making sense or talking sh*t once again? Lol.
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Good points. I've never really stopped to think about some of this.

But to be honest, I have no idea what to respond to this other than yeah, I get what you're saying.

You're answers for "why?" or "why not?" are likely cultural, though. Though even that I can't explain properly at the moment.

Yeah, I'm useless.

I have known a couple of transguys who have done exactly what you are talking about....and it made Me really wonder why....so I have no answers when it comes to that....I personally have no desire to dress female, ever....I didn't when I was growing up and I don't now....but it is a curious thing to Me when I see transguys do that....I know one who does drag shows....I have never been able to wrap My head around that one....Too complicated for My pea brain to figure out, LOL.....but an interesting topic, I give you that.
    Ever The Opportunist

Yeah, and it makes you wonder then...

If we had been born genetically male, would we be more apt to a drag show or something? Is it because we truly don't have a taste for it or are we just trying our best to assign ourselves to the proper gender?

I'm not making any sense again. Either way, I think most transmen don't willingly dress in women's clothes for a laugh is because we were traumatized as children.

Well there is a load of guys who don’t dress up, and there is a load that does…why should transguys be different? We don’t have to slot into that category where everything we do HAS to be MALE, OR, if that’s the case…then men xdress…so transguys can too?

I’m confused now.

-leaves for a cigarette-

Lol.
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Maybe they do it to get in touch with their former lives in some way? Like they never got past mourning the person they once were (or were perceived as)? Just an idea, because I have no clue.
    Ever The Opportunist

Yeah, I think transguys could cross-dress, but I think at the same time we're fighting women's clothes to begin with, so...

I dunno.

Not saying no transman is allowed to do it or anything, but I can definitely see why few transmen would want to do it.

At the same time, though, perhaps it's some sort of security thing. You feel so comfortable in your projected masculinity that it's not a thread to your passing to cross-dress?

Victor Victoria A women disguised as a man disguised as a woman

I cant remember if it was in the MtF section or the young one section but there is a some what new post about a MtF crossdressing back to male attire. When I CD I like to wear my guy hoodies and sometimes my guy shirts, so I believe that it should be pretty common.

Hi, johnboy. I'm a bit confused by your post; are you referring to MtF CDing or FtM CDing (this thread)?

I might find it a little odd but I can see why some FtMs crossdress to F. It seems like most do it out of the fun factor. I personally wouldn't like doing it; I'm not particularly fond of women's clothing and going back to being all femmed up, makeup and all, is pretty much a hell for me.

I'm a drag queen..
    It confuses the hell out of most people.. but it's only confusing if people let it be. It really isn't that difficult to understand, I don't think..
    I'm a mostly gay male.. I don't identify as female at all.. I just like to dress up and perform. Lots of gay guys do this.. it's kind of part of the culture.. and I'm all about the culture..
    I enjoy performing, and I like makeup.. I just don't wear it much when presenting as male, because I like to pass when I can.. lol
    But I just see drag as playing a character.. it has nothing to do with my gender identity.. it's just a fun hobby.

I never used to get turned on by being in women's clothing.. but now I think I kind of do.
    I'm a little embarrassed to admit it.. but when I'm in drag, and wearing pretty little underthings and all that.. and I look in the mirror, I actually get aroused.. perhaps because I don't see that as me.. I just see this hot girl with huge breasts in the mirror.. and I'm like whoaaa she's hot..
    But then.. I realize it's me.. and I give my head a shake. lol
    I think it's a combination of the appearance and feel of the clothing.

I know all this might sound strange, but this is just the way I am, and we all know gender isn't binary. No one fits a stereotype perfectly. There are many facets of me, and I'm fine with that.. I just know alot of people judge.

Quote Originally Posted by xTwo_Of_Heartsx View Post
    I'm a drag queen..
    It confuses the hell out of most people.. but it's only confusing if people let it be. It really isn't that difficult to understand, I don't think..
    I'm a mostly gay male.. I don't identify as female at all.. I just like to dress up and perform. Lots of gay guys do this.. it's kind of part of the culture.. and I'm all about the culture..
    By the way, I'm a MTF and first of all just want to say you Transmen are sooooo awesome, you big handsome studs you!!

I definately understand what you are saying. You identify as a gay male. Lot's of gay males like to dress femme, and you are like a lot of gay males.

There is something very sexy and interesting to me about others who transition, and I guess I like the little mix of gender. Whether it is a Transman who is dressed masculine or a MTF who is dressed pretty.

Most of the time when I am dressed femme I'll be femme from head to toe, but sometimes just for a kick I'll wear mens boxers under my dress instead of lacy pink panties. Don't get me wrong...I am the ultimate panty boy and have a fetish for pretty panties, but just something intriguing about mixing gender clothing I guess.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCo View Post

That it’s relatively common for transmen to transition from [hate this] “female” to male and then once they are happy they pass as men…to crossdress to female…
    What the F***?

Quote Originally Posted by DanteDonovan View Post
    I knew they saw it as a girl who believes she's a guy. Ok, we got that. But...then she says she's transgender, is male, but wears makeup and wigs, and drools over guys. WTF...why not just stay a girl? Oo

I completely understand their thoughts, but I honestly feel no connection to my female body. I loathe it. Ever since I was young, I always wore the pants. Wore the boots. Hung with more guys than girls. Was always "one of the guys".
    This me except the opposite gender.
    People fail to understand that im MtF, wanna wear skirts and and a bikini(actually like onepieces realy alot better),
    yet still goes gaga over girls in their panties(dont hate on the panties yo or a girl in a great bikini, or why i have so much anime "ecchi" pr0n(ecchis sorta like softcore, but its anime girls in panties and bras, not actually naked but partially clothed suggestive and/or sexual poses).
    they ask
    WHY NOT JUST STAY A FREAKIN DUDE?!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 03-19-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: rules.. try reading them!

I think its kinda hot for an ftm guy to dress in drag, I know of several who do that on occassion and go out to the bars, etc..

Gold Member
    I guess some people truely do not like any kind of gender boundry.

I don't know much detail on this one but I have heard of TS who transition back and forth a few times. Don't know how, I mean once the male organs are gone, they are GONE. And for the GG's who have chest surgery, I don't think there would be any hope of them growing back even if said GG underwent HRT. I mean if you could just re-grow breasts, a lot of breast cancer survivors would be REAL happy.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

A Mess of Contradictions
    It's very simple for me.

Dressing up as a girl for a day or just a few hours, when I want to, and going out with people who understand that that's not "me" is fun.

On the other hand, looking like a girl day in and day out, being referred to by female pronouns day in and day out, expected to do things that girls are expected to do socially, and all that, is traumatic.

I guess I feel the same way about it as I do about physical contact. If I say it's okay first and you don't expect me to keep doing it whenever you get the urge, it's great. Otherwise, NO. Keep your rape-hugs to yourself.