Thread: My first time in public.

My first time in public.

So I flew up to Idaho to visit a few friends over the summer.
    I've been out and about as a male there a few times now, but one day would be completely different.

Now, all of my friends who live up in Idaho know about my little secret, and are very supportive.

A girl and I slept over at another girl's house, ready to hit the town the following morning.
    When I woke, the first thing I heard was "Wear some of my clothes."

Now, I'm 18, and have none of my own. She happened to be the perfect size; everything she owned fit me perfectly. So I dressed that morning in a stuffed bra, panties, a pink top, jeans, and flip flops. While I wanted to wear a skirt, I was extremely nervous; I figured I should start slowly and work my way and confidence up to a skirt.

She lent me one of her purses, and did my hair and makeup for me.

And that's when us three hit the town.
    We spent hours among hours all around town, from the local mall, to Target, to downtown. And while I was nervous at first, I quickly got used to it.

An awesome moment was when we went into Target and the two GG's I was with wanted to help me buy make up; when we couldn't find the right foundation for my skin tone, we asked an elderly employee to assist; I think she could tell I'm a male underneath (my body build assisted to that) and referred to me a female.

Getting to try on women's shoes in public was also a thrill for me.

I'm definitely looking forward to visiting again; maybe wearing a skirt in public next time.

So, there you have it. My first time in public. It's not much when typed, but believe me when I say I felt proud.

Single and loving it ;) alexis GG's Avatar
    Well done you... Im not surprsed you feel proudof yourself... you did good gurl...
    Long gone

boy oh girl i just wisg that wood happen to me to i bet you had fun shopping

You did awesome. Even in jeans you had a padded bra. You were all woman girl. A proud moment received, accomplished, and deserved.

Gold Member
    Wow...good for you Crossgirl. Sounded like you had one of the best times ever.

Well done, a great story and you were so lucky to have some understanding GG's to help you out.

Sounds like you had an absolutely fantastic day out and about Crossgirl, and by all means you should INDEED be proud of yourself. It takes tons of courage to get out and about your first few times, but believe me hun, it gets easier and easier every day.

I have at least two friends that are similar sizes to me, and, seperately, another girl or two that's the same shoe sizes.. Together they're a girls best friends.

I bet you'll nearly have a heart attack when you start picking out your own clothes at the store! Don't worry, we'll all be there with you in spirit when you do.

Congrats on your first time out Sounds like you had a really wonderful time.I'm very happy for ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you all for the nice comments. I definitely plan on doing it again sometime soon. It was one of the best days of my life.

Isn't it a wonderful world on the other side of the closet door? Congratulations, it is a big step you have taken.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

congrats girl...ive been shopping with gg's b4 but in drab. must of been great being dressed.......jealous!!!

[SIZE="2"]Crossgirl, I am so glad you had a great time. Remember to keep your head held high. [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Doesn't sound like much?!?!?!

Sounds wicked cool! Thrilling! Good for you.

Thanks for sharing.
    Mary