Thread: When I went out last time...

When I went out last time...

This is a funny little story that I thought I should share with everyone. Keep in mind, that for the last year and a half, I haven't gotten the chance to dress very much and have only gone out about 1 or 2 other times before this. Also, since we've bought a condo, the conditions of me going out have been slightly different- where I can get ready at home, but really have to change, etc. after I leave the house. With this in mind, enjoy...

Another forum that I'm on was having an outing back on August 30th and I really wanted to go. I missed the meetup in July due to an overload of classwork I took my time getting ready and doing makeup and carefully planning out my outfit to make sure that I looked totally cute (and appropriate). I packed my duffel bag and left the condo plotting where to complete my transformation. I didn't want to go somewhere that I frequent TOO much just in case something happened and anyone got upset, etc. So, I went to a mall that is pretty much on the verge of shutting down (planning on using a bathroom there, then walking through the mall). As it was a Sunday evening the mall was closed- surprisingly the main doors were bolted shut as well. After some careful thinking, I decided to head to a nearby McDonalds. I used the side door and went straight into the men's room. I entered a stall, which I locked promptly and fished out my denim pencil skirt, purple top, and black peep-toe heels. I stuffed my bra and put on my outfit quietly. A couple of people came in and out using the urinals (my heart was beating hard and rapid). After the coast was clear I stepped in front of the mirror and adjusted my wig and applied my lipstick. I hadn't felt this excited about being dressed in a long time and it really caused me to remember how much I love going out dressed. With no other incidents, I left the bathroom and strode confidently towards my car. It was at this point that I notice 4 guys hanging outside of their car smoking cussing and chowing down on McDonald's food- right next to my car! All I figured I could do at this point was to just proceed and be on my way. As I approached my door, the guys stepped aside and smiled and one looked me up and down and smiled and spoke. I flashed him a quick smile and a girly "how you doin'" (Wendy Williams style!). As I was backing out, I did hear his friends tease him with "you know that's a guy right?". I didn't care- I felt thrilled.

I had to park a couple of blocks from the bar that I was meeting my other friends at and walk. I passed another young couple as I was walking and they spoke politely as they passed. The girls that I met up with were great- it was my first time meeting them. I needed to leave after about an hour as I needed to get home to my wife. It was slightly disappointing that the night had to end so quickly, but it was well worth it.

What a great time- I can't wait to do it again. Although I used to go out dressed all the time, since I hadn't done it in a while, I will admit that I was nervous again- as if it was my first time. After a while, the confidence started coming back- and a big margarita didn't hurt that at all!
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Wow Cindy, sounds like you're an adrenaline junkie! It is fun though, isn't it? Maybe that's one reason why we do this. Our brains are wired to love fight or flight. We love adrenaline! Sometimes I'm sad that going out doesn't seem to make my heart go pitter-pat anymore - more of a nice warm contentment. I'm not saying that being confronted with four guys on the way to my car wouldn't freak me out a little, but, . . .

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Wow Cindy, sounds like you're an adrenaline junkie! It is fun though, isn't it? Maybe that's one reason why we do this. Our brains are wired to love fight or flight. We love adrenaline! Sometimes I'm sad that going out doesn't seem to make my heart go pitter-pat anymore - more of a nice warm contentment. I'm not saying that being confronted with four guys on the way to my car wouldn't freak me out a little, but, . . .

Kathi
    Adrenaline rush!! yes!! That's the words I was looking for!!
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Even if it was just a short time I'm glad you got to meet up with the girls That is always fun.After not being out in a while and then going out again,it does still have a nervous feeling.Ya never know when you'll be encountering people along the way and have to deal with it.Its just exciting though I love going out and love all the girls and guys I've met.I'm happy you got out again.If were confident and act like were not doing anything wrong,that's the best way to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life is just beginning... Eve_WA's Avatar
    You know.... I miss those days...

In a very perverse and distorted way...

having to sneak around, the adrenaline, the fear...

Hadnt thought about it that way before. But now that the people around me know, and I can leave the house complete and presenting. Can shop for anything, anywhere, in either drab or drag. It isnt as exciting as it was.

Remember shopping for that first pair of panties?! Stockings... dress?? How nervous you felt? How you felt like every one was looking at you... Now I shop. I get what I want and dont really care about others or what they may think. Where that in of itself is VERY rewarding, liberating... I cant tell you the things I DIDNT buy out of fear initially... things I saw in store windows, but was too scared to go inside...

but the adrenaline was fun too... IS fun.... isnt it?

Eve