Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FtM ever hang out with MtF???

In high school I had a girl friend who left me for a girl, I was told later transitioned to male. Would love to get back in touch sometime but have no way to find him now.

Unless some one here is from Gig Harbor.
    Stephenie

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar
    [QUOTE=Anne66;1869186]My buddy Ze makes a good point. There is a certain level of crossdressing that's socially acceptable for a genetic female; but if you cross that line, you get treated like a freak.

QUOTE]

I was out buying groceries dressed & the woman cashier had on slacks, button shirt & a tie. Totally crossdressed, but a girly face with her hair done. She gave strange looks, I don't get it some times...meh

I would really like to meet some FtMs, though. I went out this past saturday with a gg friend. I was dressed kind of classy (4-1/2" patent leather heels & a shaw = classy to me). She was dressed like a steam punk guy, but not really trying to go the whole 9.
    Find the people who accept you no matter what, leave the ones who do not.