Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: getting caught when young

getting caught when young

I wonder how many of us had experiences as young cd's as far as getting caught by a relative. I am sure there must be many of us who have had this happen to them.
    I had two such incidents in my early teens. The first was one weekend when I spent the seekend with my Grandmother, which I did often, because it gave me the opportunity to dress. I would often sneak her pantygirdle, stockings, and bra, and wear them under my boy clothes, and keep them on at night for bed. Well, one morning, I was sound asleep, but the sheet and blanket were not covering me. I heard a rather startled "oh my god", and it brought me out of my sound sleep. She just left the bedroom without saying anything, but she did tell my aunt about it, and of course it get back to my mother also. From that point, it was a bit harder to sneak her things, but I still managed to do it at times.
    Later, in my early 20's, She asked me to paint her kitchen for her, and by that time, I had a lot of my own things. Not sure if she noticed that I did the whole job wearing my pantygirdle, panties, nude stockings, with shorts, and sneakers on...LOL. if she did, she decided to just leave it alone, and make no comment.
    My second experience was when i was around 13. I would get home from school about 3 hrs. before my mother would come home from work. And of course, many times I would take advantage of the opportunity to dress in her things. Well, there I was, in her bra,girdle, stockings, full slip, dress, watching TV in the living room, when she came home early. I had no chance of making it into my bedroom before she came through the front door, so I just "froze" there in terror. She commented that she "knew" this was happening, and told me to go to my room and remove her things, which I did. She didnt show a lot of anger, But she did say that she did not want me sneaking her things. (which I certainly understand now).
    Now that I have "come out" to her, we have spoken of that incident, and she says she wishes she would have handled it differently, and just let me have my own things, and dress freely around the house. I told her that surely would have made my life better, as I would suffer such frustration all the time in my teens, needing to dress, and rarely getting the opportunity.
    Well, as many of you know from my previous posts, things have recently become so much better for the two of us.
    Anyway, those are two experiences that will stick in my mind forever. I hope some here will share similar experiences. (I know this subject has come up quite frequently here, but perhaps there are some new folks who care to share now).

I got caught at my grand-mas too, around the age of 14. My younger brother was peeking in the window. My dad was not pleased at all, made my life a bit uncomfortable for a while. I should have just came out to the whole family then and got it over with.

When I was about 16 at school I used to wear a pink thong that I had sometimes, anyway one day I was sat in chemistry and the girl next to me told me I might want to pull my jumper down a little. I asked why so she pinged the top of my thong! I was really embarrassed went all silent and red. She just giggled a little, smiled and told me not to worry she wasn't going to tell anyone.

I was in my teens when I was confronted by my Dad. I had just started changing into my bra and panties just before going to bed, when he barged into my room to get to the fuse box and saw me. He was furious and beat me. After that episode, I wouldn't dress unless I knew the house was empty.

Years later, when he was dying from cancer, he apologized to me for the beating, saying he was in the wrong for his behaviour and overreacted (you think?). He told me he regretted this for many years.

I only wish he had apologized sooner - I wouldn't have held the grudge for so many years and would have got to know my Dad better and become friends like I have been able to do with my son. (BTW, my son knows I dress and is supportive of me, damn I'm lucky)

getting caught

my mother did a raid on my room while I was in school. She suspected I was smoking grass and possibly had other drug related stuff in my room. She quit looking for drugs when she found my stash. I was 14 at the time. She turned it over to my dad to deal with this new found "problem". he didn't beat me but i did get a a$$ chewing i didnt soon forget. i did build a new collection I had to purge before we moved. I didnt want the movers to find it. After that I was never caught with anything again. maybe I should have hid the clothes with the weed!

Caught by Mom around 8 years old. Got the "abomination before the Lord" speech, which was not what I needed...

She found my stash a couple times after that but never caught me dressed again.

Never got caught exactly, but almost...at least they bought the excuses I made. Mom wondered why I liked spending a lot of time in the shower. Once I broke some furniture in the rush to change (got in a lot of trouble for that). Also one day, someone broke in to the house, took a purse and started to fill it with my house keys and wallet...I guess they were scared away...being the only one home I thought I heard some noise...not sure what they thought about that, but we never called the police because I said I had nothing more to tell. Ah, the good old days...NOT! I was scared to death of my parents while living at home, knowledge of my CDing would have made it an unbearable hell.

Banned Read only

We all have a story

I have answered this in another post.I got caught by mom and dad at 5 yrs old in the bathroom with moms girdle stockings and heels on and got my bottom warmed and dad said i hoped i learn a lesson.I did never get caught again.But the thing i was reminded of in this post was grandmas house.I love going to grandmas house to.It was a big house and I had the upstairs to myself with lot of places to stash my things in the attic there was a place that no one ever found and i had a lot of thing that i acquired.Grandmas old girdles and hose bras and panties.I got a garter belt and fishnet stocking from my cousin that was my age and dresses from a lot of places.This was a perfect setup I could dress all day they never came upstairs.I would visit and do things for grandma and then go and play.I got adventous and use to sneek down the stairs and set in the living room all dressed if grandma was in the kitchen or if she was out side a couple times i had a close call but never got caught.Thanks for the reminder of a fun time i enjoyed it.

Wink All about getting caught..

I got caught twice (or thrice?).. The first time was when I was like in high school.. I was staying in my grandma's room then.. She had kept lots of my cousin's girly stuff (she used to live with us before).. So, that room had been some sort of like my 'heaven' whenever I'm at home. My grandma's room happens to be adjacent to my aunt's room. One day, when I thought I had the house to myself, I dressed up in my heaven.. I was in her bed, when I was surprised by someone forcing the door open. I wasn't able to secure the lock, so my aunt was able to go in! She was with a guy who was hired to fix something in my grandma's room. I didn't really know what to do that time. I was like wearing a nightie with cute matching bra and panty underneath it.. I know she saw me because she was like staring at me.. but good thing she didn't react. I am not so sure about the other guy, though.

The other instance that I got caught was when I was in my own room. My younger brother and I originally share that room. But, since he didn't really sleep there (not at all!), I always had it to myself. I was wearing my sister's micro mini skirt when suddenly, he entered the room. He immediately went running to our mom, and told her about what he saw.. It was really disgusting, because no matter how I try to defend myself, I was caught flat-footed..

Oh, by the way, the last time I was caught was last year --- by no other than my dad. Haha! ~

Kisses.. ~

Silver Member
    I suspect that most of us, if not all, got caught sometime in our youth--for me it was painful experience and I would rather not think about it now
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I was lucky, never got caught...even then I was very careful, I shoulda been a double agent!

Birds & Bees ??

I got caught at age 13, first by a younger brother and then through his tattling by my parents. Interestingly, that incident prompted the "birds and bees" talk from my father. I always wondered when I would have gotten the talk had the issue never happened!

Karen

grandmothers

I think the reason so many of us got caught by the grandmothers is we knew they loved us very much and we'd let our guard down. Or maybe because of earlier behavior on the part of previous family members,ie uncles,younger dad, grandfather! As my grandfather lay dieing, he roused a bit and very clearly asked"where are my panties". He passed without rouseing again.And I always suspected my own dad. And yes both grandmothers caught me at least once. And several aunts I lived with at various times

Banned Read only
    Although I was never caught, when I was in high school my sister had bought a really cute pair of jeans, they were a light blue with dark blue pockets, the were really a uni-sex jeans. lots of the guys at school wore very simular jeans. my sis and I would take turns wearing them to school.... one day my dad saw me in them and made me take them off, he asked me if I wanted to start wearing my sister's dresses to school next....I never answered him, just went to my room and changed, but thinking back I sure wish I would have responded with a "yes please"

Caught more times than I can count

Growing up I was caught by my mom, dad, and brother. I was caught by my grandma wearing pantyhose when I was 6. When I was caught by my dad he would just say "Don't let you mother catch you." Come to find out, he is a pantyhose wearer and I believe he likes to crossdress also. Like most moms, mine flipped out asking if I was gay and would never believe me when I told her I just liked the clothes. I haven't been caught since I was in high school but I imagine given time I will be caught again.

Smile

I was about 14 when I was caught by Mom again (Ithink the third time). She said if its that important to you we can keep it our little secret! It didn't stay secret very long though, she would "forget" to tell me when one of her ladyfriends was coming over. I would be in a skirt or dress and her company would just come in without knocking! Heard a lot of "Isn't he sweet" or "how cute" and things like that. I would get real red but got used to it in a short time.
    Jennifer Marie "man i feel like a women"

I never got caught while actually dressed, but my parents found my 'stash' several times. Most of the time, I was able to come up with some lame excuse explaining why the girl's clothes were in my room, nothing believable, but at least a good enough story so the conversation ended!

The last time, it was just too obvious who the clothes belonged to and what was going on, so I couldn't lie my way out of it. My father confronted me about it. It wasn't much of a conversation, mostly him just needing me to tell him that it would never happen again. I also never saw those clothes again

I think my mom was more accepting. I'm sure she knew, but we never spoke about it. A few times I even found some of my girl clothes washed and returned to my room along with my regular laundry. Now I KNOW that she used to snoop through my and my sisters' rooms while we were at school, so there is pretty much no way that she would NOT have been aware of what was going on since I really didn't hid things that well. But at the time, even with the overwhelming evidence that she knew, I was still in denial about it and pretended that there was some way that it was all still a well kept secret.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Nope!

I was never caught when I was young. The only time I was "caught" was last year when my then 15 year old son walked in on me. Very embarrassing!

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I also remember getting caught at my grandmas house, all these post and how they are related are kinda funny. When i was 12 i spent the night at her house and was able to sleep in a bedroom that was so girly, almost asking why would a grandma have such a girly room. Flowers on the walls on the bed, ruffles everywhere, even a glass makeup table. Well it was a spare bedroom for my little cousins who just loved it when they would stay. After i took a bath that night i found clothes everywhere, all the dresser drawers were filled with panties, tights, socks, you name it. So my hart dint drop until i open the closet door and found my cousins communion dress and other dresses. Well that night i put on the panties and the night gown and fell asleep. The next morning i don't know what got into me but i just had to put everything on. So i took off my night gown and pulled out a pair of white tights and a slip, now knowing it goes on under the dress lol. then put the dress on and even found some shoes, i was sitting at the makeup table when my grandma came in. And from this day all i remember is her telling me "so you like to play dress up" then she told me to put everything back when i was done.

I have been dressing up over there as a kid ever since, until a few years ago when she pasted away.

This is not how i started just when i got caught.

OMG, yes! About age 12, I was at grandparent's house. In a back room trying on my grandmother's strapless long line bra. It had about 10 hooks up the back. I had locked the door. But when my grandfather came by, that made him suspicious. He knocked on the door, and i said, "You can't come in!" He propmptly jimmied the door open with a putty knife and I was caught. I could not undo the hooks quick enough but managed to turn the cups around back and lay on them. Not sure what he said to my aunts and uncles who were in the next room. No comments to me about it.

Earlier I got in trouble a couple of times for reading the girdle and bra ads in the Sears catalog. It was the earliest inkling I can remember that adults did not approve of my interest in girlie things. I got better at hiding my interest.

And there was the time when I was wearing my wife's wedding dress in the basemant. (Could not do up the zipper all the way due to she was size 6 and I am a 10.) Her car pulled into the driveway. I managed to get it off and stuff it into a closet--before she found me. I came up the stairs naked. I told her I was involved with some ordinary self-satisfaction. She didn't ask any more questions. Later I hung the dress back in its proper place.
    Last edited by JenniferR771; 09-12-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: addition

I guess I've always taken it for granted how lucky I was never to have gotten caught. Had a couple of oh-my-god-that's-Mom's-car-in-the-driveway-why-the-hell-did-I-pick-the-dress-with-the-two-dozen-buttons-instead-of-one-with-a-zipper moments....but never caught red-handed.

Age 9........My mom recently divorced, and she purchased a house owned by her parents who lived next door. My grandfather came in while my mom was at work, my sister at school, but I was home he stopped by and wanted to know if there was anyone home, and there I was, in my sister's miniskirt, blouse, and cable knit tights. He saw me, and snickered. I was thoughrouly embarrassed. My mom never said anything to me but I'm sure the story got around. After that incident, I pretty much went underground.

Let's see, I got caught by my mom, stepdad, ex-girlfriend, ex-wife...

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My parents both died when I was young, and an Aunt and Uncle raised my sister and I. When we were in our "teens" we were expected to clean our own rooms and change our beds. I was only underdressing at that time and kept my "stash" under my mattress. One Friday I came home from school to find all my lingerie laying on my bed! My Aunt followed me into the room and started questioning me about the panties, etc. Since I had been taught at an early age not to lie, I told her the truth, that I liked to wear all those things. Her response was, "Well, don't let your Uncle find out. He will not be happy with you at all and you know what a temper he has!" I well knew his temper having faced it before! She did ground me for a few days, but let me keep my stash, and told me to be careful when wearing them. Boy, did I love that woman!! BTW, she died at the age of 97 and by that time had seen me fully dressed numerous times. She told me that I was a pretty good looking girl when I had makeup and my wig on! Of course, that was because of my late wife!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

If I had been busted as a kid I would have been horribly humiliated and embarrassed. I was never caught and still have not been seen dressed except by my own choice. The older I get the less I worry about being discovered.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.