Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: getting caught when young

I never got caught, but often secretly wished my sister wouldcatch me so I could revel my "secret" to some one. Still kind of wish she would catch me to this day.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Oh my yes -- and seeing as its a gloomy grey day outside, It's far too painful to even thing about. It is (actually the many occasions were) the most painful times of my teenage years. The things that helped me make it through was my dressing, which I of course always went back to, my records and music, and my faith in God, who I knew loved me and would never condone my mom's hurtful abuse. Eventually, though, I too gave up on life, and by grade 12 went from being a straight A student to one getting Bs and Cs. I quite college after 2 years, and by age 27 was drinking a litre of rum a day, By that time it seemed that even the girl within had left me. But when I got sober, she came back, took my hand, and we became one again.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

At about 8 years old I was caught playing with lipstick. Trying a litle aversion therapy, my dad held me down, put lipstick on me while verbally humiliating me. I kicked and screamed and cried, like he expected me to.
    Gee, must have worked, as I have hardly ever done it again.

I was caught by my Mother around the age of 9 or so and she threatened if she ever caught me again, she'd make me dress in front of my brother and father. Scared me straight until the age of 16 when I got caught again during my first venture out of the house. I'd put on makeup and the whole nine yards and visited the local Holiday Inn, just walking in the lobby and used the ladies room. Was made immediately, even followed into the restroom by a manager but nothing was said. Got home and my mom had already gotten home and found my sisters room a mess where I'd gotten dressed. It wasn't pleasant. Eventually they provided counseling with a pychatrist. Never was cured.......

I was seen by high school mates buying wigs, strutting motel walkways, driving, rest stop changing, etc. etc, etc. I never got away with anything. Was also seen walking into the post office by my friends Dad who was a local cop. Got teased at every chance but not to directly as I was a known fighter.

Dad also found some lovely dresses, bras, pantyhose in my car just before I was to go to the beach with a male friend. That was an awkward talking to. I hadn't planned to take them just were there from a previous dressing and driving evening.

Then the last time I was caught was due to being jailed while dressed. They had to bail me out, luckily the jail let me go home in my jail pants but Mom saw the girdle just the same. Very embarrasing and led to more therpy.

I spent my first 27 years denying my fondness for men, even though my female self had experienced it all while dressed, my male self told me to be straight and date girls too. I suppose if I'd chosen one road to follow, either straight or clearly gay, life would have been alot easier.
    Last edited by Desiree2bababe; 10-09-2009 at 09:28 AM.

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I was caught by my brother and one of his friends the first time I ever wore a bra and panties and pantyhose. They noticed I had gone inside and been AWOL for a while, and peeped in through the bathroom window. They went around and came into the house, and commenced to banging on the bedroom door (I had been in a bathroom off the master bedroom). I then threw on a slip, came out of the bedroom, and began covorting and clowning around before them, and we all had a good laugh about it. They actually thought that I had dressed girly just to amuse them ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle-Leigh View Post
    They actually thought that I had dressed girly just to amuse them !
    Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain view!

Aspiring Member
    I was caught by my mother when I was six or seven. As she helped me out of the little party dress she told me that boys don't wear dresses. When I asked her why not she just said," because, they don't." I didn't understand it then and I still don't understand it over fifty years later. Leanne2

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain view!
    [SIZE="4"]You are absolutely correct, Julie - I do it all the time, sometimes hiding stuff unintentionally from myself ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I got cought twice. Once by my Grandma (in her girdle and hose) and once by my mother (in her slip). Grandma was o.k. with it and we decided to keep the "incident" to ourselves. Mom " Fire and Brimstoned" me but I survive to dress again with much more care.

My stepmom caught me indirectly. While her and my dad were out of the house I was dressing in her things and playing with her makeup. Since I didn't know anything about makeup (i was 13 and had no sisters) I smeered her eyeliner pencil all over, it was quite obvious but I denied it and never heard of it again.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

Busted

I was about 15 or so. My parents were both out so I got some of my mothers stuff out and got dressed up. I had the doors locked when suddenly I heard the knob rattle on the front door. I ran into the laundry room on the ground floor and started peeling off my clothes. Then I looked at the laundry room door leading to the driveway. Standing there was mom......... I lmust have looked like a deer in the headlights.

She and I had a talk about what I was doing. She took it okay, told me not to do it anymore and never brought it up again.

I love my mom...........

Getting caught,

I don't recall ever being caught dressed although my mother knew that I was wearing her things. I never could quite the knack of folding satin lingerie the way she did. All she would do was to leave little notes in her bureau drawers saying "Don't Touch". . . .like that was going to stop me. Actually I was adopted when I was 2 years old and I truly believe that she always wanted a little girl.
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

Twice

once was dressed in folks bathroom, Dad came home, wouldn't let him in until i was undressed

second i fell asleep drunk while wearing mom's clothes

Never got caught dressed, but my mom found one of her padded bras that I had extended to fit me in the back of my closet. When asked, "What's this?" I gave the classic answer- "I don't know". All she said was "Don't let this happen again"! I didn't so I spent 39 years in the closet.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

This thread has brought back a lot of memories! I was caught several times - twice by my younger brother, probably by an older sister (don't remember, but they did dress me up a few times, probably 'cuz I got caught at some point). The absolute worst time was when dad walked into the bedroom after I had tied myself to the bed in a sister's prom dress. He stared for a few minutes with a disgusted look on his face, then turned and walked out. I was 19 at the time and on my first vacation from the Navy. Later the next day he told me he never did that, hadn't told mom, still loved me, and offered help (therapy) if I needed it. Nothing said ever since. That memory still haunts me and I still feel horrible for having put him through that.

Despite all the times I was busted (and the countless close calls), and I don't know if mom ever found out. Thinking about it, though, I now remember that - at some point - my closet came to be used to store some older, no longer worn, dresses and stuff. Hmmm...

Getting caught??, Yup, sure did..

1st time was when I was about 7 or 8, Mom caught me sleeping on the bed in her clothes, I was done up from head to toe, wearing one of her wool skirt suits with a girdle & stockings & her heels, plus all the jewelery...I dont remember falling asleep or why, but sure do remember a rude & furious awakining....oops..note to self, stay awake..lol

2nd time when I was about 8 or 9, this time it was my much older sister, I was again all dressed from head to toe, but in her clothes that time..oops again, note to self, dont walk in heels on tile floor, they make a clicking noise...lol..

3rd time I was about 13, caught by Mom again, this time wearing her best low cut black gown, newest black bra that she just bought, best stockings, best high heels, wearing all the makeup & topped it off wearing a wig she had... I felt great!! that was until the door opened unexpectedly, she wasn't supposed to come home for another hour!!! So oops again.....note to self, make SURE the door is Locked...lol

Yet out of all those times, they never spoke a word to me about it afterwards, not even a simple question like WHY?? I really wish they did....because I was too afraid to bring up the subject on my own..

Today, this is just old news from my past..

But as far as I know, Dad never knew about it, he passed on 20 years ago from a slip & fall on ice..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I read all these replies, and they sounded so much like similar events in my youth.* Couldn't leave dressing alone; invaded my mother's and sisters' private space again and again.* All the awkward times caught--nothing ever being said, and here I am still dressing today, and even going out dressed.* What is a girl to do?* Someday, I'd like to come out to my sisters and apologize for invading their privacy and using their clothing.* Other than that, I'm 60, have crossdressed all my life and still love it.* ...........................laci

Yep, got caught, too. I lived with just my mom, and two sisters who were very close to me in age. It was a totally girly funhouse! I had all sorts of garments to choose from.
    Well, when I was about 16, I was wearing my mom's red and black teddiette. Black panties. Stockings hooked to the garters. Was laying in bed, not planning on sleeping, but I did fall asleep. The next day my mom took me aside and told me she had come in my room to turn my music off. She told me she saw what I was wearing. She was pretty cool about it. Asked if I was a transvestite. I had no idea what the word meant, but it sounded bad, so I said NO. She asked for her stuff back and we never spoke of it again.

I never got caught again, but thinking back, they had to have known their stuff was rummaged through, their fingernail polish was missing...stuff like that.
    Last edited by Astera; 10-17-2009 at 03:08 AM.

Never caught dressed...

This is a mix of getting caught and "being forced".....

I was 12 when I had my first experience with lingerie. We were painting our grandmother's house when I fell off a stool and paint covered me. I was told to go inside and take off the clothes.

I went to the cellar through the outdoor entrance. My mother brought down some clothes for me to change into...a nylon gown and satin robe. It was the only thing she could find.

It didn't take long for me to have a rather embarrassing physical reaction...one that was noticed by my two brothers. It was also the first time I understood what was happening and I didn't rush too quick to change out of the clothes after sitting around for a couple of hours.

It all started there and hasn't stopped yet!

Getting caught when young...

When I was about 13-14 we had a friend over for the night. We were all playing around and finally decided to go to bed. My brother and out friend were sleeping in our room and I was sleeping in my mom's room(Mom was out for the night, boyfriend or somewhere???). Anyway, after we all went to bed, or so I thought, I put on my bra and panties and a nightgown and climbed in bed. My brother and our friend decided they still wanted to play around so they crashed into my room and dumped me out of bed and out I rolled in bra, panties and nightgown. Horrified I yelled at them to get out and get back to bed (I was the oldest). I guess I scared them and either they didn't notice what I was wearing or were too scared to say anything, nothing was said the next morning or since then either. I'm not sure how much sleep I actually got that night, I was petrified.

I was caught by my mother after school one day when I was fourteen. I was laying on my bed upstairs wearing a complete set of my sister's clothes. I fell asleep laying on my bed. My mother came upstairs to put away some laundry and caught me. She thought I was only wearing a skirt. My father later confronted me. Very humiliating.
    I've always had a problem with that because they seemed so totally freaked out at the time. When I was younger my mother often had me wear my older sister's underwear because mine were 'dirty'. Later she had used me as a dress model for a girl cousin who was the same age as I. She ( we later found out) never gave those dresses to my cousin. There were seven dresses and a petticoat. I remember she had me wear girly underwear when modelling in the dresses. It was very embarrassing at the time. They also insisted that I wear an old fashioned dress for halloween when I was eleven because they didn't want to spend more money on a new costume. It was because of later experimenting with that dress that I became a CDer. To this day I really don't think any of the previous stuff had any effect on me. I just don't understand why they both freaked out like they did. Especially my mother....

Smile

If I remember correctly (a long time ago), I was about 11 or 12 when my stash of tights, panties, a bra or two and a dress was uncovered by my mother. It was all packed up and given away and I was taken off to the family doctor, who said "it was just a phase".

Little did they know ;-)

Years later, I took ballet lessons. I agree with the comment, the best place to hide is in the open. Taking a ballet class dressed in tights in not only revealing but also easier to hide in in some ways. if you feel self conscious, so does everyone else.

Now I don't think I'd care too much if anyone caught me. I just wish I could still fit in a small minidress ;-)
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

I got caught by my younger sister when I was 14. I had on my mom's pantyhose, girdle, and slip.

When I was in my early teens, my father came into my bedroom to wake me up for school, since my alarm clock had no effect on me. He told me to get up, and then walked out. Of course, forgetting what I had on, I just fell back asleep. A few minutes later, he came in again. This time, he yanked the blanket off of me, so that I would get up. There I was, wearing my newest find. Somewhat sheer, footless black tights, with white polka dots. He stood there confused for a second, then said "Take that crap off, and get ready for school". I was scared, and shaking all over. It wasn't untill we were half way to the school, that he asked "Are you gay? If you are, that's fine. I just want to know." I said " No, I'm not gay." He asked me why I was wearing them. I told him that I just liked the way they feel. We never talked about it again.

Never was caught dressing when I was young and to date still haven't been caught dressed!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos