Thread: Name calling

Name calling

my sister in law and her so got into a fight about their lack of sex he accussed her of be gay and went to far and siad my wife was gay also saing any woman whos with a crossdresser is gay this hurt all three of us in many ways
    my crossdressing doses effect my wifes life in more then one way
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

We are a misunderstood group, and family misunderstands us the most, because they have preconceived notion and expectations about us. Lets get a big erasure, whoa! and clear up this mess.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar

show em the door...

Well that sucks for you missy, but I'd say that the road goes both ways and if that were my brother inlaw then that would be the last thing I'd hear from him. Unless he is paying your bills or supporting you then it don't matter what he thinks..it isn't you its him and his bass ackward thinking. Take him down south to Fantasy and let him say those things to the girls there and see how long he stands his ground.

April

There is a name for such a person. It has 4 legs and a tail.

I take offense at that last comment

Almost all Dogs ( or cats or even real pigs ) are better than most people.

I'll stand firm on that !!!!!

You know, just because a person is related to you doesn't mean you have to put up with their abuse. Trust me, I have LOTS of "family" I don't miss.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

You can pick

You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family.

Gold Member
    It's amazing the retorts that can come at someone when they feel their sexuality is being threatened or attacked. The immediate response is to throw the same attack back at that individual. It's immature and solves nothing yet it happens all the time. All he had to do was to talk to his SO about the situation between them and try to understand her point of view, It's not easy, but at least it would show some maturity, and they might even resolve their sex propblems!!!!!!

He's a complete moron. Talking that way will get him in divorce court.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    my sister in law and her so got into a fight about their lack of sex he accussed her of be gay and went to far and siad my wife was gay also saing any woman whos with a crossdresser is gay this hurt all three of us in many ways
    Sounds like homophobia in full force.

Whatever happened to trying to understand by asking questions and doing research instead of knee-jerk reactions based on fear & phobia?
    I remember a 1940's film of the Three Stooges whenre Moe was attempting to repair a radio and he couldn't figure out what the parts and screws were, so he decided, in anger to verbally punish the radio by saying "just for that, you deserve to not be fixed" while he tossed the screw aside. That is comedy meant for laughs, but unfortuantely some epople refuse to understand, or even have an acedemic or intellectual curiosity even to seek to understand that 2+2 equals 4. Secondly, keep in mind that some foks think that the Bble never should be questioned, and therefore the fear of God is invoked. Thus, if you throw in the bible, the phobia factor multiplies.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 09-10-2009 at 08:58 PM.

I know I invite more of this convoluted thinking to be paraded around, and probably anything you relate is going to make him look dumber than he already is....but, can we get his reasoning on how The Relationship between your wife and yourself, has anything to do with his relationship with her sister?

This guy needs to go back to school and take The Course called, "Rational Thinking 101." Somehow, he missed that whole class!

But, did you learn anything from this? Experience has taught me, not to be in The Vicinity when Husbands and Wives are fighting. People get defensive, think they are being "ganged up on," and inevitably you the outsider, gets drug into THEIR Fight. This is how we end up on an Episode of "Cops!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DianneRoberts View Post
    Almost all Dogs ( or cats or even real pigs ) are better than most people.

I'll stand firm on that !!!!!
    I think the beast being referred to was an Ass---but that would be an insult to Democrats everywhere lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Well on the brightside, least he ain't gettin none....

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    I don't think you need to worry about your crossdressing being the problem here. It sounds like this guy was flinging poo at the wall to see what stuck, and your crossdressing just happened to be something he could get his hands around. If you didn't crossdress he'd have just found something else to hurl.

Aspiring Member

Well, yes. Just as you say...

>>my sister in law and her so got into a fight about their lack of sex he accussed her of be gay and went to far and siad my wife was gay also saing any woman whos with a crossdresser is gay this hurt all three of us in many ways

Uh-huh.

There is a rather good looking, tall, outgoing fellow in one of our racing groups who has complained loudly that his blond, cute, nice, young wife does not like sex.

We listen politely to his whining, but we all think:

"Well, not with you..."
    Last edited by mklinden2010; 09-11-2009 at 09:19 AM.

I really hope that no one was overly hurt by this idiot's comments. He seems to be a sad little person. People who suffer from inadequacy often blame others for their problems.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

It has always amazed me that the ones that have nothing to say, are also the loudest!

[SIZE=4]Sounds like your Brother-in-law might be a tad homophobic/w an inability to take responsibility for his own shortcomings. People like this tend to blame everyone else for their problems, So I would just try to blow him off. It is a shame that your Wife, and Sister-in-law had to be brought into the mix of things that way though. I try to remember this when dealing with these kinds of people "Ignorance breeds stupidity, and this persons mind has pro-created." Just consider the source and try to be supportive for your Wife and Sis-in-law. BTW big .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Bethany[/SIZE]
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Ignorance is such a terrible disease. And as you said, it can hurt so many.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Missy,

Kind of sounds like he may NOT be part of your family anymore, and quite soon!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If some ass would say something crappy to my SO whoever it would be I would beat the shit out of him one way or another. Unlady-like behavior, I guess I still have some men's parts in my head.

Maybe he jsut sucks at sex and thats why he's not getting any