Thread: all my bags and shoes

Talking all my bags and shoes

Shortly Gemma and I will be taking pictures of all my bags and shoes and putting them up on here for you all to drool over lol . I am shoe and bag crazy. Am hoping i will make you all jealous lol.
    Last edited by .samantha.; 07-19-2005 at 05:30 PM.

Banned Read only
    That is so mean. Fine!! i'm taking my handbag and i'm out of here

Platinum Member
    just post your size an address...........

Tristen Cox
    Well? Where's Gemma with those pics?!

heels im gettin into; what do you all suggest for handbags?

Gemma
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Well? Where's Gemma with those pics?!
    What Sammie forgot to mention is I'm at work at the moment, but am on 18 days off from Friday and won't be doing the pics until next week or the week after, so you will just have to wait
    Last edited by Gemma; 07-20-2005 at 07:34 AM.

Tristen Cox
    That sounds like a friend who used to say "I'll be over in a minute" meaning if I saw them that night at all it would be a miracle. So I assume I can take "shortly" the same way then? :whistle:

Gemma
    They will be on here within the next 2 weeks, you have my word on that as an officer and a lady