Thread: Coming to terms

Coming to terms

I'm trying to come to terms with not so much being a crossdresser as with being me?

I use Tamara as a standard? (God help me! I know she's going to come down on me hard!)

And that's OK.

She's OK with it, but she doesn't let you off with BS excuses! She holds you accountable for being responsible!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I'm trying to come to terms with not so much being a crossdresser as with being me?

I use Tamara as a standard? (God help me! I know she's going to come down on me hard!)

And that's OK.

She's OK with it, but she doesn't let you off with BS excuses! She holds you accountable for being responsible!
    When I finally accepted my crossdressing and quit running from it, I began to find myself. It has been a journey which has helped me find balance in my life. We spend so much of our time hiding ourselves from everyone that when we finally stop, we begin to figure out who we are. Good luck to you in finding yourself.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    When I finally accepted my crossdressing and quit running from it, I began to find myself. It has been a journey which has helped me find balance in my life. We spend so much of our time hiding ourselves from everyone that when we finally stop, we begin to figure out who we are. Good luck to you in finding yourself.
    Ditto!

Amen!! Wonderful advice.

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I know how you feel, I am having trouble finding myself and accepting who I am as well.

It can be a slow process, can't it? I take two steps forward, and one back,but then I'm one step closer. I don't know where the final destination is, but the ride is getting better and better!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

[SIZE="3"]The road of self exploration is full of pot holes and large mountains. I am just now, at 50 finding out who I really am. Keep plodding along one foot in front of the other, and you will get where you need to be.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

the key is.

you first have to totally lose yourself before you are able to find yourself again.
    Half measures only confuse you more.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicAvenger095 View Post
    I know how you feel, I am having trouble finding myself and accepting who I am as well.
    The biggest thing that I would recommend is not putting all of your energies on cd'ing. Cd'ing is only a part of who are. Figuring that part and all the other parts is what will lead you to balance.

Balance is that place which will change over time. At one point in your life, cd'ing may be a 50% deal. You have to be dressed almost all day and night. Then others will be minimal. The fact is that you need to understand those ebbs and flows in order for you to accept yourself.

One thing that I learned from myself was that cd'ing was a small part. The bigger parts were the ones really causing the trouble and I was using cd'ing as an escape from them. Now I feel more in control and ready to roll with the flow.
    Michelle