Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item you wore?

Found an old polka dot dress hanging up in the attic. I already knew I was somewhat different (I knew that at 5 yrs old) but this was the first time I had actually done anything about it although I had been tempted before then. I was 8.

My sister had a blue skirt. And I tried it on over my jeans. It took me a few weeks to lose the pants!

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    My mothers long black dress with a bra and panties.

My Mom's white nylon panties, followed shortly thereafter by her bra and girdle. She had a girdle with a tummy panel that was very tight on me. I don't think I would have been able to wriggle into it if it weren't for the nylon panties.

Then I was watching this old movie with a very young and sexy actress (Lauren Bacall, I think) putting on nylon stockings by balling them up and then pulling them up her legs and clipping them the the garter tabs on her girdle. Naturally, I had to try it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Wore panties first,then nylons,bra,skirts,shoes all before I was 13!
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

At six with the little girl's panties and party dress from next door. As a teenage with mom's panty girdle and bra; added some stockings and I knew I was hooked for life.
    I will forever and always be Susan....

first item you wore

well i wore my mothers girdle and a blue skirt that she had.
    I love being a girl

Cousins pantyhose while visiting her in Alabama at age 7 or so. Still my favorite item to wear, I receive many compliments on my legs/thigs. (thank you very much!)

Panties

My first item was my wife's panties at her orders

Black lingerie my ex girl friend picked out and a leather skirt

panties,then teddy

it all started with my mom's red satin panties then on to a lovley blue teddy covered with black lace. and that was at about age 14

Playtex...

Playtex girdle (with garter snaps) and a cross-your-heart bra. Way before the age of lycra.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    my sisters dance tutu and tights and of course she caught me. One of the worst dinners of my life. 10years old explaining that one to my Mom and Dad. My dad enrolled me in Pop Warner football the next day......
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Banned Read only
    About 6 years old I was put in a dress by my older sister, the first item I wore through my own choice was aged 8 or 9 and it was my sisters swimming costume or her ballet leotard, I can't remember which!

Sisters yellow panties. Nice memory!!!

...my sisters girdle and stockings...

My First..................

Hi Everyone:

For me it is slightly more complicated to answer this because I had some real "forced femme" experiences before I decided I wanted to try on something.

When 5yo my mom was feeling playful one day and stripped me and dressed me in my older sisters (to small) party dress complete with ruffled panties, and ruffled socks under mary janes.

I was crying and my older sister and her girlfriends were laughing at me.

At the time I didn't understand why I was sexually arroused

At 10yo I was bullied (mom and older sister) into dressing as a girl for halloween.

I did it and was a little uncomfortable at first, but loved the makeup and panties.

So when an older woman (34yo) told me (14yo) I needed to be wearing a bra since she said "your nipples R as big as mine"

I was ready to try on a a bra after that, she got very close to my face (so I could smell her perfume) and she smiled and whispered it in my ear as she rubbed my arm.

So about 2 weeks later I saw my older sister's black lace underwire Vassarette 36B brassiere on the floor of her bedroom.

I pulled off my tshirt and put my arms thru the straps and leaned forward like I had watched my mom.

Then I was able to reach around behind me and hook the band (also observed).

When I got thru adjusting my little boy tits into those lace cups, I was a crossdresser, and still get an instant erection when I put on a bra and feel feminine.

Now I wonder what that womans purpose was when she said that to me, if perhaps she wanted to "dress me" as a girl.

Until I graduated from HS so many women would tell me how beautiful my complexion was.
    Last edited by tammie; 10-26-2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: clarity

Why didn't I have that experience? HUMPPH!!!

Red face

My mom's slip,bra,panty girdle and nylons.

I took a pair of my babysitters panties....red satin bikini type, I was about 7 and the rest is history

black leotard

black danskin scoop neck nylon leotard then went on to a pair of white pantyhose and other tights and leotard follows

New to this.

My first

Well it was a pair of my mums panties and a bra I was about 11 I think .

and let me tell you that it felt Great.

Lots of Love

Kristy
    Last edited by *Kristy*; 10-31-2009 at 03:07 PM.

Smile

I was in 9th grade. Found a terrycloth romper in the attic. I used to put it on at night when I was in bed under the covers. I had to be quiet as my brother was sleeping in the bed on the other side of the room. How strange that I now remember that when I saw this post.

White nylon granny panties. I found a pair in the dresser of the room that was setup for my when I went to live with my grandma for a while. Loved sleeping in them every night.

it was a pink swim suit that belonged to my cousin. we went to my aunts house one warm summer day when i was 5.
    they had a kiddy pool set up and i wanted to go play in the water.
    i didnt have my swiming shorts with me but my mom dressed me on my aunts sugestion in one of my female cousins swimsuits.it was a one piece suit with a sunflower on the rear.i complained at first but once in the water i just went with it.
    once home i was left alone for 20 mins while my mom was in the garden chatting to the neighbour so i snuck into my sisters room and tried on my first dress,it was pale blue plain cotton school pinafore dress and havent stoped dressing since.

stacy-marie