Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item you wore?

A bra was first, and still remains my favorite femme apparel.
    O

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    My moms white with blue stipes cotton string bikini, amazing. Followed soon after with her satin and lace bras, with socks of course, from that point I loved silk and the drawers where open at that point. For some reason I can't seem to close the drawers at all.

What was the first item you wore? A nappy

Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    I think it was a warm blanket they keep in the OR for babies who have just made their way into the world. Pretty standard procedure, I guess. Honestly, I can't remember, I was pretty young.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

My sisters stockings

The very first item I ever wore was probably a diaper and a little cotton one piece. It was very cute, then they took me home from the hospital.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

black lace panties and bra

A set of matching sports bra/crop top and hot pants

First Clothing

When I was about 12 I first put on my mom's panties and slips. I was in heaven. My sister was in college so I also tried on her panties also. I really adored my mothers undies though.

I wonder if a lot of us have that connection to our moms?

hugs - maggie

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    Bra, panties and slip in 1971. Got caught by my brother & a couple of friends that first time ! First full dress-up in 1972, in a short silky sexy dress, hose, shoes panties and bra. Got in the dress as soon as I was big enough to fill the clothes.

Michelle-Leigh

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    After several failed attempts to put on my mother's high heels, I discovered that they fit after I put on one of her stockings, the rest is history...
    I found the same thing. In my adventures in crossdressing I have never, ever, found a pair of heels that feel as comfortable or more comfortable with bare feet than they do with pantyhose. Shoes that can be downright painful without pantyhose are very comfortable with pantyhose. It's almost like heels are designed with pantyhose in mind.

I see women wearing heels that are obviously too large (big gap at the back of the heel), often accompanied by a red, sore rubbing spot on the skin at the back of the foot, and think "If you just wore pantyhose, you could wear a smaller shoe and be a lot more comfortable". I remember one woman in particular wearing heels at least two sizes two big for her, wobbling down the hallway in front of me. I wanted to stop her and give her an education about shoes in general. Sigh.

My mother's cream colored high waisted nylon panties

I was 10...I wanted to do the slip-n-slide with my cousin and it was her spare bikini or not get to...so I wore it

Jenn

my sisters panties, then i found her training bras the rest is history....luv to all

Oh, this one's easy - jeans. Got started in my junior year in high school...used my allowance and saved up to buy my first pair. That was back in 1990 I think...due to my small frame (can only wear girls jeans for comfort or 80s style jeans), I was able to fit them up until last year where I couldn't fit them anymore. Talk about getting your money's worth!

Miniskirts are electric JennaByNight's Avatar
    Black lace Teddy at 16. About a month later while my parents were away for a long weekend, I used lipstick, eyeshadow and mascara with it. My heart was pounding and I was shaking from it all so much that I had a hard time applying the mascara! It was the first time I ever thought I looked hot!

It was my sisters turquoise bikini, the bra was so padded and molded I am sure it could have been used as a life preserver.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

First thing I wore was my sisters bikini. Then a pair of her high heeled sandals.

Think I wore a pair of mom's pantyhose, too.

Smile First Fem item

My mom wore a skin tone rubber panty girdle when preparing to go dress-up with dad. On numerous occations I caught glances of her getting dressed and found myself wanting to try it on for myself. It wasn't long before the opportunity came and I was flabergasted at how it felt. From that point forward I was well on my way to CDing. Fortuate for me I had two older sisters who enjoyed wearing sexy under-garments which provided me with an unending amount of items to wear.....and hours of pleasure.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    My sisters one piece swimsuit closely followed by her pe kit and countless mini dresses

re

For me it was a very feminine light purple blouse with ruffles my Mom had. I've loved soft feminine blouses ever since and am still looking to try to find some from the 70's I;d see in those Sears catologs....anyone know where I can find them online I'd be grateful.

Sarah

watched a women's wrestling match on TV when I was 5 or 6; went for sister's one-piece swimsuit after that. I was hooked.

FOr me it was a bra,

Talking A teddy

The first thing I tried on was my wife's teddy. It made me feel very sexy. Later I tried on her hippy skirt and blouse.
    Like a bird on the wire,
    like a drunk in a midnight choir
    I have tried in my way to be free.

First Item

My first item was when I was about 6 years of age. My best friend at that time had a grandmother who lived with them who had a big box of "dress-up" clothes that he and I would wear and walk around his house, yard, and even up and down the block. But I didn't know that it was considered to be crossdressing. We were just having fun and playing. But when I began to become interested in the clothing articles of the opposite sex, I was 12. I would mow my aunt and uncle's yard while they were away at work. They gave me a key to let myself into the house to get a drink of water. One day, their laundy was laid out on the couch, and one of her bras was there. That's where it all began for me. If there was only one item that i could keep to crossdress in and all others were to be taken away, I waould keep the bra.