Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek Transporter

Never said I wanted to BE a woman.... If Scotty could just recalibrate the transporter enough to beam me into Uhura's dress!! But I'd really like to have George Jetson's automted dressing machine... and just keep hitting he Jane button every day.....
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-14-2009 at 06:08 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Good Grief we're in Geekville! If we did live in the future with transporters..... changing sex would be like changing your underwear. I'd be just a female version of myself! That would be "Logical"!

Yes, my life minus 10 years. Restart from 18
    How often do you daydream about finding a genie's lamp...

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

"The Sex Gates"

You know, I am happy as a guy and even happier wearing womans clothes...... But to be experience being real woman would be interesting. I'd love to feel a body without a penis and to see if a woman's orgasm is better. I say now I'd want the ability to change back, but who knows.

Oh, and I'd want to be a sexy female version of me..........like my avatar. I have a nice personality so I am told LOL

Did anyone here read the series of sci-fi books "The Sex Gates" by Darrell Bain? They follows this premise and are interesting reading. Look them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvermane View Post
    Yes, my life minus 10 years. Restart from 18
    Actually the possibility of doing that was put forth in the Star Trek animated series when in one episode the original Captain, Robert April and his wife had that opportunity as the transporter can utilize the original template when re-assembling. It was played down and never used when The Next Generation came out, however, as this was the potential for physical immortality.

I would do it, if I could pick, say, Jadzia Dax's DNA to mix with.

Life is just beginning... Eve_WA's Avatar
    Can I come and go at will??

Yes, I would do it.
    Would I sart a new life, or keep on as if nothing had changed?
    While I'm satisfied with my family and freinds, the rest of my life is in a mess right now. I wonder if a trip through the TG transporter might just help me re-organise. I've made some mistakes and a "new me" may just help me overcome them.

I'd be willing, especially if it would make me slim, young and attractive enough to wear stylish clothes. I'll take breasts big enough to wiggle when I move around, but not big enough for the shoulder or neck issues associated with an extra full bust. Nice oval or heart shaped face. Waist length hair. Eliminate my need for eyeglasses.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I think I would like to be 7 of 9 for a short time. Dang, she looked great.

Aspiring Member
    I thought i could aford to drop cable ! please who is this 7of 9 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Beverly Crusher here I come....move aside Data, you're blocking the transporter pad....Mr. Obrien...ENGAGE
    I love Dr Crusher!!

I love the idea of transforming like that - especially since I'm assuming it would work in reverse, too.

I think I'd opt for a pretty female version of myself.
    Mary

Count me in as a de & remat in a minute!

Quote Originally Posted by suit View Post
    I thought i could aford to drop cable ! please who is this 7of 9 ?
    I'm not aware of your location, but for most of the Unite States cable wasn't necessary. Seven of Nine was a character on the later seasons of Star Trek's Voyager spin off distributed through the UPN and later CW over the air networks. She spent most of her life a pale hairless tightly controlled "drone" in a culture of people with grotesque mechanical implants. The crew of the federation starship Voyager freed her from the "Borg" collective, removed most of her mechanical enhancements (there were conspicuous remnants around one eye and on the back of one hand) and got her blond hair to grow back. The point was apparently Spock like coldness combined with a hour glass figure in a cat suit sexiness.

For a while the actress portraying Seven was married to Barack Obama's predecessor as one of Illinois' US senators. She had more recent roles as a Boston High school teacher and California district attorney.
    Last edited by BritneyLynn; 09-14-2009 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Added and corrected second paragraph

Yes, I'm a nerd , or geek or whatever . Guilty as charged .

Miniskirts are electric JennaByNight's Avatar

Smile Trekkies rule!

I love ST! Especially TNG!

I would take the opportunity as long as I could change back & forth at will. I think it would be especially interesting if I could have the transporter materialize a male AND a female version of me, and see what would happen with us on a long weekend date hiking in the mountains?!?!?!?! :-)

I'd want a little of both. I'm happy how I was created, but am happy when I'm my other self. I wouldn't mind switching back and forth for so many different situations.

So I'm a geek too!

I'd push an old lady out of the way to get on the transporter...

and for those of you worried about the transporter your sounding like the doctor (bones) take the shuttle then!

Without outing myself as too much of a geek - this has been my day-dream for like, I don't know, since the late 80's.

I wouldn't need to be younger (though that would be keen too) I just need to not be 6'2" flat chested, narrow hipped with all the wrong plumbing.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

I don't know if I would want a complete change. I think that I would rather go more for an androgenous look, with a more fem looking face and body (a little shorter, a more femish body but not too much and no body hair). This way I could be me or Nikki with just a little makeup and a change of clothing. I do enjoy my male side and I think that I would miss it if I could be me also. Besides I like girls and being with a man sexually really is not a turn-on for me. Although I would be curious what it would be like if I did have the right plumbing.

Yeah, at once. Nothing would please me more. All femme. As long as I could make babies I would be happy

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I'd love to look like the psychologist on the New Generation series, Deanna Troy ! And I would never, ever want to change back into a male..... I've been one for 48 years, and have had quite enough of that ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think the question you are asking is if we would use a technology that would allow us to transform our bodies into true female forms.

I wouldn't want to be a true female simply because of the menstruation issue. It is an aspect of being female that I am glad I do not have to experience.

I would use the technology to make some modifications:
    The elimination of all body hair. TG or not I just think body hair is gross and shaving my face is just a pain.
    wider hips
    more feminine face
    smaller hands
    and my ultimate dream, smaller feet. I have size 14 male feet. It is the bane of my existence.

(not a whale)
    as a nerd first i'd be much more interested in the energy source for the transporter. e=mc^2 and all that jazz shows us that transporting takes about the same amount of energy as the united states entirely consumes in a year.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I wrote such a story several years ago. Check out my story TROI TIMES TWO on FM and Sapphires Place (Crystal's too I think)
    A transporter accident reconstructs Wesley Crusher with Troi;s body----as part of a failsafe subprogram, as his normal body signal became "corrupted" in transport, the machine used another "physical trace" to reconstruct his body to save his life (Troi was closest to his own physical mass)
    The rest of the story involves Wesley studying transport tech in a desparate efort to change himself back, and the halarious confusion that ensues whit two Counselor Trois running around.---Later it turns out that Weslies change is fortuitous as it helps in a plan to thwart the plans of a crafty criminal who is holding a needed prototype Rigelian plague serum for ransom.