Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek Transporter

Star Trek Transporter

What if you could step into the Star Trek transporter , dematerialize and rematerialize as a complete woman . Would you do it ? Would you start a new life or continue your present one as a female and everyone would just have to accept the new you ( which is as it *should* be ) .

Would you want to be a female version of yourself or is there someone you would want to be ?

( Today I would want to be Cassidy Freeman from Smallville , although it changes everyday )

Beam me up Tranny
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Hmmmm... Be myself [but now female]
    Orrrr Just be Her and forget the old me....

The following should give you my answer:

Who's bike is this?
    It's Zed's.
    Who's Zed?
    Zed's dead honey...

That answer your question?

"For god sakes Jim, I'm a doctor not a doct.... oh wait I am a doctor, nevermind."
    Last edited by Sammy777; 09-13-2009 at 11:00 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Just a girl in the world
    Where do I sign up? Can it take about 10 years off too?
    As to the life issue, well, there are a lot of practical things to consider. Money, friends, family and so on. I'd probably stick with my existing life. Most everyone I know would be accepting so that'd be no problem. Staring over would be a pain in the ass. Though of course if I turned into a really hot girl I'd get everything for free.

And where would the spare bits go , to the next user
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Oh yes, absolutely I would. Michelle is on the right track, but I would want a lot more than 10 years taken off, maybe 40 or even 45. Kind of reminds me of that old movie "Somewhere in Time" with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour. Great idea, going back in time to meet a beautiful lady, Now all I need is for the transporter to make me Jane Seymour...

Nicole

It may require new programming in the transporter, not to mention injecting nanites into the pattern buffers. They would have to act as quickly as the ones that make people into Borg, otherwise we may have a problem adapting at the very least. At the very worst, it may not adapt at all as genes are exclusive to each individual and it could be like what the transporter chief told Kirk in "Star Trek The Motion Picture" after the failed transport. "What we got back didn't live long fortunately." I'm with Bones myself and scattering one's atoms and hoping to re-assemble them perfectly every time is a crap shoot at best.

Smells kinda dorky in here all of a sudden...

[SIZE="1"]Just kidding with you, Denise. You're lovely. [/SIZE]

I am a female version of me. If by "complete" woman you mean a vagina, why do I need one? Most people who dislike penises aren't interested in my personality anyway and those that are usually get over the fact that I have one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

I would hope to be the same, but maybe reshape some of my lines and curves so my uniform and gogo boots would look and fit better.LOL
    Cary

Yeoman Rand would be a good start!

Beverly Crusher here I come....move aside Data, you're blocking the transporter pad....Mr. Obrien...ENGAGE
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'd do it in a heartbeat and would have to go for the new life. Still doing something outdoors, like my career now, but probably not the same job. Move closer to the ocean (I'm 40 miles now) and spend lots of time there.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I would want my cake and eat it too! Although I'd love to experience life as a woman, I think I would also want the ability to change back to my male self when I wanted to...
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Beam me up riverdance but make me thinner as well a size 5 would do nicely.

Definately

I would love to use the transporter - change or not. I'm a serious trekkie (but I don't do the convention thing). If I could change to a female, I would do it as a female version of me. I like who I am.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Seven-of-Nine

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne L View Post
    Since we're using the transporter can we be any Start Trek girl we want? I'd like to be Six-of-Nine, Seven-of-Nine's little sister. Or just call me J'Pol.

Cheers,
    Jayne
    ME ALSO . . .
    Seven-of-Nine WOW

Transporter? Wouldn't it be easier to just have the doctor resequence your dna? I guess the transporter could work if an anomaly or some stray takion particles caused it to malfunction. Or might be easier to explore a little in the holodeck.

Absolutely

Would like to multiple times & back and then multiple times. Variety is the spice of life.

I'd like to compare what if's.
    What if I was born female.
    What if I fully transitioned.

Hmmmmmmm endless posibilities.

Look just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman or Teri Garr in Let it Ride, Forgot her name in Weird Science.

Too much fun !!!!!!!

But keep the flies out, Vincent Price

Sounds awesome. Would want to make sure that the old me did not end up getting stuck on a deserted planet somewhere.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Now the REAL fantasy can begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DianneRoberts View Post
    Would like to multiple times & back and then multiple times. Variety is the spice of life.

I'd like to compare what if's.
    What if I was born female.
    What if I fully transitioned.

Hmmmmmmm endless posibilities.

Look just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman or Teri Garr in Let it Ride, Forgot her name in Weird Science.

Too much fun !!!!!!!
    I think Diane's the CLOSEST so far!

A transporter/converter/time machine covers ALL the bases! What would be the point of a 60 y/o man, becoming a young woman? I wouldn't know what to do, say, how to act, walk, etc. etc

Now, coming back as the 10 y/o younger sister of Charlize, would provide me the opportunity to LEARN how to do all those things! AND, the 60 years of experience mite be a REAL ASSET in high school! Of course, I'd go back to mine, when I attended it! I can just imagine trying to convert all my hot bi-curious teen classmates, into lezzies!

Or maybe, after 5 years in a female body, I'd be bi!

Hey, DO OVER! Go back again, and try it BOTH WAYS!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    Hmmmm...a very interesting proposition. I think I would just be me, as that's the only way I know how to be, except this time, with a more feminie quality.

Something like that happened in Voyager with Tuvok and Neelix. They were merged together and created a whole new person. The Doc also took over the body of 7of9, made for a great comedy episode.

I would go through. Please set teh controls to make me look like Jolene Blalock - T'Pol in the Enterprise series.

Nichelle Nichols

Lieutenant Uhura THE most beautiful woman in space. Just get lovelier with age, and she can sing.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverdanceGirl
    What if you could step into the Star Trek transporter , dematerialize and rematerialize as a complete woman . Would you do it ? Would you start a new life or continue your present one as a female and everyone would just have to accept the new you ( which is as it *should* be).
    Would you want to be a female version of yourself or is there someone you would want to be ?

[SIZE="2"]It depends on whether or not the transporter is working properly – I wouldn’t want to end up a big pile of body parts, like that collage of flesh I witnessed in the first movie! In the Ratchet and Clank universe they seem to have the transporter glitches licked, so I’ll use one of those, thanks…
    Would I want to rematerialize as a “complete woman?” I don’t know. I might want to emerge as Jack in Pitch Black, a girl passing as a boy for the sake of the story – there’s something very appealing to me about that character, and everybody accepted her/him regardless…[/SIZE]