Thread: Crossdressing or Family?

Crossdressing or Family?

Would you give up crossdressing for a day or a week to be with your family?

Let's say you could dress all weekend or spend a day with your kids or (in my grandkids) in drab?

Myself I would be with the kids and family. I can dress some other time but they grow up and be gone in short time.

I know we can give it up forever it just doesn't work. But for a day or week I can do.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I really struggle with this. I don't get dressed all that often. Dressing isn't a big deal for me. What matters is how I feel about who I am. I don't really consider myself to be your average male so how I dress isn't important. It is really about who I feel i am.

So, do I crossdress? I guess the answer is yes but I don't think of it as crossdressing. I think of it as dressing but I don't do it a lot. I believe I am female and I don't think the clothes that I wear define me as either male or female,

Family first.... Everything is secondary... Crossdressing is low low low on the list...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm not 24/7, so I frequently defer dressing in order to be with various members of my family. Now, however, my situation has changed a bit since all of my grown children and their spouses know about my crossdressing. There will be times, probably rare, when I will see them and be dressed en femme. My daughter is particularly interested in doing this.
    warmly, Linnea

All our kids, grand kids and many friends know I cross dress. I spend a lot of time with them and always as myself, not Alice. Except my toe nails are painted and legs shaved. Not a problem at all.

I am with Karen on this for sure, family first!

Since i get little no chance to cd family will come first. But on the other side i can cd and be with my family so why not do both.
    I will not pick one over the other when i can have both.
    Last edited by crusadergirl; 09-18-2009 at 02:54 AM.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Beware the beast in black The Gas Man Cometh's Avatar
    Well, I don't really think one should HAVE to choose between family or dressing. I know that in reality, some people have to because of people who have trouble dealing with CDing.

For me, I can go to family gatherings in a suit and tie and really no one cares. They're used to me being just me I suppose.

Not everyone is as lucky, but if families worked together to SOLVE problems, rather than try to protect the problems, then we could all enjoy family and CDing put together.

That's just my take on it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/LadyVIolence/biohazardSP.jpg[/SIGPIC]

+Brace yourself, for The Gas Man Cometh!+

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Family first.... Everything is secondary... Crossdressing is low low low on the list...
    Yeah, what she said. If I were forced to make a choice between family or dressing... these dresses would be in the goodwill bag faster than you could say "what color panties are you wearing today?"

Fortunately I have never had to make that choice!

No wife,no kiddies, not an issue.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Family every time!!
    I see my kids every weekend and wouldn't consider c/ding instead of seeing them.
    But I guess i'm lucky, I do have the option of doing both if I so wish.
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 09-18-2009 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Added third line

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Yes, always family for me too

they always come first.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

A no brainer for me

By all means, Family First.

Family comes first Grand kids

A day or a week to be with family? That's a pittance. Of course I'd choose family. Just last night, I was carrying my sleepy daughter from the car to the house, ever ruing the day when I wouldn't be carrying her anymore.

I can crossdress any time. I can't spend time with my kids forever. They will eventually be gone.
    Last edited by JulieC; 09-18-2009 at 01:57 PM.

I'm totally with Karen on this.... Family First......

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    No question at all. My family and kids' needs ALWAYS come before my own. That's a requirement for any husband & father... even if he does like to wear panites, LOL

Hmmm, for me that would depend on the family member! My brother...I might not choose him. Well, maybe, kinda, I don't know? I hope that answers your question!
    Last edited by aggi123; 09-18-2009 at 10:55 AM. Reason: i'm a dum dum
    removed

Family first and foremost!
    Have lost several family members lately and would give up every dress I own to spend one more hour with any of them!

Family has always been first....and will always be. But wouldn't it be nice to think of yourself for once...instead of others all the time? Especially that I can't get dressed when I want...
    A.

Banned Read only
    Family should always come first b4 CD'ing, as it should for anything else in this life.

Family first always.

I've rarely seen 100% agreement on this forum, but we've all got this one right. Family comes first, CDing can take place when the family go home, or even before, if they already know!

Tony

i think everybody is right on this subject family first

man by day women by nite