Hi,

Transition. or is there something more to do. nether,

Part of my difference really , i did not change from male to female or female to male could not happen , when your intersexed your both . as is my case, how you live or dress can be , i can dress in ether clothes & that does not define who i am,

i know im accepted as a normal woman yet is that the sum of who i am, of cause not, being different gives you more to work with, its about accepting your self being happy in who you are, & to be content not striveing to be other than who you are,

As to is there something next, no i surpose you mean can i change more of myself or who i am , maybe be more like someone else be more beautyfull have more of the looks that many women have,

Well it has crossed my mind & would that be really who i am, say haveing FFS. people know who i am Jos has known me for 37 years she knows full well what i look like, & so do others going back 56 years, & people have accepted who i am what i look like so would haveing those changes make any difference, look at my avatar would it be worth it, yes i know male facial features, & at my age i say no,
Jos loved me for what i looked like then & now she allso understands who i am & that means being a woman who is just that,

Though to explain, my name of noel shows my maleness & noeleena shows my femaleness, so what would i need when i pretty much have all i need ,

...noeleena...