View Poll Results: While dressed, who came to your door unannounced (doesn't matter if you answered it)

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Telephone Company

0 0%
  • The Electric Company

0 0%
  • The Cable/Satalite Company

3 5.45%
  • The Gas Company

2 3.64%
  • Landlord/Tennant

5 9.09%
  • Family

20 36.36%
  • Friends/Co-workers/Neighbors

24 43.64%
  • Mail Carrier/UPS/Fed EX

16 29.09%
  • Salesman/Kids Selling Stuff

14 25.45%
  • Other

9 16.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Getting Caught (or almost) By An Unexpected Visitor?

Getting Caught (or almost) By An Unexpected Visitor?

I wanted to know who has be either caught, or almost caught CDing at home by an unannounced or unexpected visitor. The reason I was wondering is that the cable guy stopped yesterday to pick up a payment I forgot to send in. I've been working 12 hour days, 7 days a week since the first of July. It has allowed me to dress as much as I like to. A night shirt and panties for bed is the most I have been able to do (I do wear panties at work). I've been having withdraw, so I decided to get up a few hours earlier than usual yesterday so I could at least wear a pair of women shorts, panty, breast forms, wig, ect, for a few hours before work. I wasn't even into it for an hour when I heard a knock at the door. Talk about my heart stopping. I was tempted to answer it dressed, but I didn't know who it was. My parents don't know, and Dad had said something about stopping by this week. While franticly trying to figure out what to do, there's another knock. So, I quickly take everything off, and " yell at the dog to get away from the door" to by a few seconds. I always keep a pair of male shorts and top in the living room, just for this very reason. After the third or fourth knock, I am able to answer the door. There was the cable guy. I gave him the money. After shutting the door, I could not wait to get dressed again, even if it was going to be for an hour. When I started to dress, I noticed that I didn't have my toes covered, so I wonder if he saw my fire engine red painted toe nails. I had also left the dangly earrings in and also had rings on my fingers. I wonder if he noticed? Anyone else with some good stories? I wonder what it would be like to order a pizza and answer the door dressed? Hummmmm.......
    Man! I feel like a woman!

Hi! The very weekend we took the picture in my avatar(same actual night I joined this forum)Twas a sunday night ,all was calm, all was bright. I got a call,(he said) HI bitch! (I said,)funny you should say this..........(he) laughs(coz he knows) There is laughing in the back ground its another friend! I'm on hands free!!
    !! EEEEEEEEEE!!! This friend, I'll tell you a story one day...but who else
    I wonder? Come to the pub. no. why . YOU know why!...............Hours go by. Then a call! Its them, we're coming round..(just fine)..no problem! However thier "taxi " is a22 Yr old they just met! Who said "hi I'm Melissa' (HUH!) YOU look great! WOW! A GG Who dont know me (but knows) said this HUUUUUUGE thing to me! And they stayed till3.30.She's sober too!!!!!! but no worries coz as she said You do look pretty but at least my boobs are real..........(but mine still feel good).........
    ........Melissa...........

I voted other because over the years I have been almost caught by everyone on that list. But was caught once, by the repo man looking for my mom's hubby. I had forgotten my face was painted and my nails were still done until I saw his funny look on his face. He never said a word thank god.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Platinum Member
    if you dress long enough you will be busted by just abought anyone ...then the cable company sends out some one for a repair giving derections the cable guy says oh ok i know the house 231 main street the guy with the earering and painted toes.....

Back in '76, the landlady came to the door when I was dressed. I delayed answering, as she knew I was there, undressed, washed off the makeup (noxzema works wonders when in a hurry), wet my hair and threw on a robe, before answering the door.

More recently, last year my wife ordered a carpet from QVC, and fedex delivered it on morning while I was partially dressed. My wife wanted that rug, and I had to open the door before he decided no one was home. Took of the skirt, and put on shorts. Left the top and bra on and answered. I don't think he noticed, but really couldn't care less if he did.
    Last edited by DonnaT; 07-20-2005 at 04:10 PM.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    Last summer a couple of Jahova Wittness's came by one day when I had the day off and was hanging out dressed...

I should have answered it just to see the look on their faces as I had no makup on, just dressed

They keep comming around since my wife is a recovering Wittness and they must have cought her scent or something and keep coming back. She talked to them once but now always makes me answer the door and tell them she is not home. I am still waiting for the day they ask me "Isn't that your wife hidding behind the couch?"

That has to be the best way to get rid of Jehova Witnesses I've ever heard. Wonder how fast I could get dressed next time I see them canvassing the neighborhood!

Pip

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    The first time I got caught was: My best friend walked in on me... I was wearing tan Pantyhose and my moms classic pink 2.5" heels... Not a good time. Second time my wife (before I told her) came home from work early... I was totally dressed in fem bed time clothing. I learned how fast I can move my big butt, that night. Didn't get caught, 3 seconds longer I'd been screwed.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

The best way? Nah, My nephew once opened the door to them completely naked! They didn`t stay long and I don`t think they ever came back.

Platinum Member
    i was just out on my deck in the back yard talking to the lawyers office on my cell phone sunning and while sitting there my nabior came over and asked to borrow my truck ..wearing a black skirt i did not stand up ...i said the keys are in it ....he never came up on the deck ....so i don't think he saw ...he just drove up the road...rush....

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    i was just out on my deck in the back yard talking to the lawyers office on my cell phone sunning and while sitting there my nabior came over and asked to borrow my truck ..wearing a black skirt i did not stand up ...i said the keys are in it ....he never came up on the deck ....so i don't think he saw ...he just drove up the road...rush....
    Wendy, I hate to tell you this, but your photo's all over the internet now!

Made you look!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Platinum Member
    lol you know it could be ......

Picture this! Late 80's, small country town, everyone knows everyone, work colleague arrives at my flat with his family unexpectedly. I'm fully dressed (well as much as i did in those days) and they're knocking on the door!

I have never got changed so quickly in my entire life! When i opened the door, my heart was pounding and i had a flushed look on my face. My work mate's wife notices and asked if i was ok!

Noooo! I 've just had a near escape from being outed!

That was a close as its ever come for me.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I am lucky...have not had the doorbell thing happen while dressed yet, but...

We had all our airconditioner units replaced at my condo complex. I did not know they were coming to do it. I came home and a guy was in my place messing with the termostat. After he left I noticed that two of my wigs, some cloths and even some of my pictures of me dressed where laying out at various places in my place.

Since then I always tidy up after dressing and put my stuff up. Even if its late when I am finished dressing.

hedgehog
    It was july 1983 i'd just finished getting dressed in my mothers favorite little black dress,slip, and black silk underwear, put on her shiny 2" heels and went downstairs to apply my make up (I was 10 years old) put my longish hair in a ponytail, and sat down in front of the telly. My mom had just gone out as usual to work,and it was the start of the summer break, When there was a knock at the door! I started to panic as this was my first time fully femme.
    Mother had returned she had forgotten her work shoes. I stood there in the hallway dancing around without a clue what to do. The knock turned into banging on the door because i had put the lock down and her key did'nt work, she was getting angry so i shouted "just getting dressed mom, I'm still wet" then i ran upstairs, stripped and put things back (neatly i might add), I have never moved so fast in my life to this day as that fateful day in 83'