Thread: dreams of art

dreams of art

I discovered someone who reminds me of myself, and what i wish i could do. The person is MANA from the japanese j-pop/rock band. He's a crossdresser who never speaks in public...or ever?! and he is very pretty and plays guitar, and writes lyrics for his band. I also have fantasies about being a ballet dancer, very long shot?
    ~ Иаяұәѕт Ģ˚Đеยงยง ~

Who knew

Maybe there are tights in your future
    Summer

Be what you can be. With or without the army

So-do you want to be 1)pretty-2)play a guitar-3)write lyrics-4)have a band-5)or a ballet dancer?
    How about being yourself and all of the above? It's not impossible.
    Why not?
    Laura.

Aspiring Member

Hi

A very successful comedian once said words to the effect, "If you have talent, it's a gift from God, If you learn to use it, it's a gift to God" If you have talent, develop it and pursue your dream. Not everybody who has real talent makes it, but every one of them (that I know personally) knows without a doubt what they were born to do.

As far as your other thread goes I think a few were a little rough on you... take care of the easy problems first, that will give you the confidence to continue.

Good luck & Best Wishes, dd