Thread: Inner Voice

Inner Voice

Helllooo
    So this is something I've been thinking about this week. Even when I'm fully dressed and feeling as female as possible, there's still a cynical voice in my head sometimes breaking the illusion. I realised that it's because when I *think*, I think in a male voice.

So my new mission for the next few weeks is to see if I can somehow change that internal male voice into a female voice. I know it's theoretically possible, because right now as I'm typing this, I'm hearing it in a female voice, so...!

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this extra bit of femming that I'd never really thought about before.

What a wonderful concept. When in fem mode engage your fem thinking voice.

Well I am off to practice.

Xx Vicky xX

Funny, I never really thought about that before. But now that you mention it, and I stopped and listened to myself, I realize that I already do talk to myself in a feminine voice. Hmmm, I wonder what that is telling me..

Nicole

Me thinks..... You think too much... My little voice in the back of my head has no gender... That I could tell... And it doesn't change depending on what I wear..... If it does have a gender it is pretty skitzofrenic....

"Ohhhh those Penguins third jerseys such a pretty blue". "Hit somebody!!!" "I love the new pink Penguins ball caps". "Shoot the frigging puck you $*#$*!!"

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The voices in my head

I see myself as a combination of masculine and feminine traits that express themselves in various ways. So my inner voice reflects that as well, being neither too masculine or too feminine.

Kasha

Quote Originally Posted by kasha View Post
    I see myself as a combination of masculine and feminine traits that express themselves in various ways. So my inner voice reflects that as well, being neither too masculine or too feminine.

Kasha
    I am similar, but different. In me, it's just expresses as a lot of different voices, some masculine and some feminine, and each with their own points of view. Whichever one is speaking at the moment becomes 'the' voice, but it's temporal.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

What Gender Are the Voices in Your Head?

My voices are all nine genders.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Interesting. My "inner voice" is always neutral, always has been, as that is the one place no one has to "be" one or the other. I guess a lot of it depends upon one's core value system and motivations.