Thread: Warning! Don't fall asleep wearing makeup.

Warning! Don't fall asleep wearing makeup.

Last week the wife went to her friends house for the weekend. So I had time to dress up and go out. I haven't been out in a long while so I made a night it. Not getting home till after 2:00 in the morning.

I was tired so I took off my skirt and top and put on a nightgown and fell asleep.

When I got up the next morning I got a call from my wife that she was coming home. That her friend had to come in to Detroit to get her daughter and she would be home in 3 hrs. Good plenty of time to clean up and put my things away.

When I was all done I started to make the bed about a hour before she came home. Everything look fine till I pull the comforter up and I almost die. Sometime during the night I must have pull the comforter over my head. Because there on the top was a spot about 8" with makeup, lipstick and mascara.

Now I panic how do I get this clean before she comes home. I could toss it in the wash it take to long. So I some soap and water and stop remover and started working my tail off. Got it clean then used her hair dryer to dry it. Just put everything away as she walked in the door.

Said she wanted to change her cloths so we could go out and when she came out of the bedroom. She said she was surprised that I did a good job of making the bed ( if she only knew).

So be careful if you sleep with makeup on at home that you know how to clean it up if you get it on something.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

LOL Good for you getting it clean. I did that to a hptel pillow once - it weren't purty . . .

Well done getting it clean in time! Tell your wife and then you won't have to worry about it!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    Last week the wife went to her friends house for the weekend. So I had time to dress up and go out. I haven't been out in a long while so I made a night it. Not getting home till after 2:00 in the morning.

I was tired so I took off my skirt and top and put on a nightgown and fell asleep.

When I got up the next morning I got a call from my wife that she was coming home. That her friend had to come in to Detroit to get her daughter and she would be home in 3 hrs. Good plenty of time to clean up and put my things away.

When I was all done I started to make the bed about a hour before she came home. Everything look fine till I pull the comforter up and I almost die. Sometime during the night I must have pull the comforter over my head. Because there on the top was a spot about 8" with makeup, lipstick and mascara.

Now I panic how do I get this clean before she comes home. I could toss it in the wash it take to long. So I some soap and water and stop remover and started working my tail off. Got it clean then used her hair dryer to dry it. Just put everything away as she walked in the door.

Said she wanted to change her cloths so we could go out and when she came out of the bedroom. She said she was surprised that I did a good job of making the bed ( if she only knew).

So be careful if you sleep with makeup on at home that you know how to clean it up if you get it on something.
    Girl, just how much makeup were you wearing? .... I frequently go to bed in makeup and at most there is a smudge of lipstick, occasionally....maybe I need to wear more.....

Glad you tidied up in time......

Glad you made it in time. Next time leave the covers alone.

Quote Originally Posted by KateW View Post
    Well done getting it clean in time! Tell your wife and then you won't have to worry about it!
    She knows but a $400 dollar comforter she would have been mad as Hades.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by donnatracey View Post
    Girl, just how much makeup were you wearing? .... I frequently go to bed in makeup and at most there is a smudge of lipstick, occasionally....maybe I need to wear more.....

Glad you tidied up in time......
    At 62 I need a lot to look young
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

"LOL Good for you getting it clean. I did that to a hptel pillow once - it weren't purty . . .

Hi Kimberly,

Me too- and I was staying in the same place for several days. I took the soiled pillowcase into the shower and scrubbed it with the hotel shampoo and left it hanging on the shower curtain rod. I had a nice fresh clean one on the bed when I came in that evening. I expect that they thought that I had drooled or been sick - or probably didn't think anything at all.

I now carry my own pillowcase when I expect to be dressed on a trip. It's handy anyway as a device to keep the girl-things separate from the guy things when I pack.

-jj

Just a girl in the world
    Sleeping in makeup isn't good for your skin. Always wash, exfoliate and moisturize before bed!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

409 will do WONDERS at cleaning up makeup!

I use it all the time.

Just DON'T use it on your face!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Guess we've all smudged pillow cases and sheets at some point. Here's something I've always wondered about ... how many old movies have you seen where girls wake up in the AM with beautiful makeup ... and not a trace of makeup on the bedclothes????

Maybe they use magical no-smear stuff....